Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Wall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Beyond the Wall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:10 am

Tristana began to laugh at the comment about her smarts and beauty. She knew she was smart, but was never extremely confident about her beauty. She just worked the best she could with what she had. There wasn't a lack of people telling her how beautiful she was, she just always had a hard time seeing it herself.

"Sorry, I don't think I can pick just one." She stuck her tongue out at him. "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen sweetheart."

She watched as he fell onto his back and began to make a snow angel. Then he just lay there before uttering the curse.

"Are you okay?" She frowned, hoping nothing she had said bothered or offended him.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 am

He sat up then, not really sure if he should let out what he was thinking or not. Realizing he literally had nothing to lose, he poured his heart out to her.
"I had a girl back home, too, not just that newfound kitten. Her name was Amariah, she had moved to New York from England. We were doing "The Lion King" on Broadway together, I was Simba, she was Nala, oddly enough it just happened that way. Anyway, we've been dating for a few months now. It was starting to get pretty serious, I think. but now..."
He got lost in his thoughts again. Now... what? What was he going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 am

Tristana suddenly felt a pang of sadness for him. She was lucky she hadn't left a lover behind. It was sad enough for her that she would probably never see her parents again, nor dance for a huge crowd in New York, but the idea of leaving a man behind sickened her. She took a deep breath and let it out, relieved she didn't have to feel all of the mixed emotions that he must have been feeling in that moment.

"I'm very sorry that you had to leave her behind." She looked over at her shack and noticed her father exiting it with a woman she figured was her mother. She had been in the tent all along. She immediately noticed the resemblance between her and herself and knitted her eyebrows together before turning her attention back to Gervèse. "I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but I am at a loss for words of wisdom."

Not that that is anything new.

"I would offer a hug, but I don't think a bunch of Wildlings would understand why we are hugging each other. Our parents might start to demand a marriage or something." She laughed, shaking her head. "Hell, they might be already!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 am

Gervèse turned to look at this mother and noticed that she was eying the pair of them rather oddly. But he was all too familiar with that look. He had seen it often both back in New York and in Utah. They were promised to each other.
"I think you might actually be right, Tristana. And I'm not joking..."
He thought about this for a moment and looked over at her, taking all of her in once more.
Her almost black hair truly seemed like it a were a cloud, just of soot. He wanted to roll in it. Her eyes were a deep colour of the ocean, and he simply wanted to swim in them And her lips. Ah... Her lips were full, thick and wanting to burst. He wanted to taste them.
He truly did.
"Honestly I wouldn't mind a hug... I wouldn't mind more either, now that we're on the topic of marriage. Though, I'm not quite sure what Wildlings would do for a ceremony..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 am

Tristana looked at his mother as well, and noticed the wonder on her face. Maybe they were already promised to each other. Maybe that is why their families, just the two of them, were traveling together. They were meant to get close to each other and one day become husband and wife. She mentally shuddered, not liking the idea of not making the choice for herself. It wasn't that she wasn't attracted to him, because she was, but she barely knew the man!

"Come here, then." She stood up and waited for him to do the same so that she could take him into an embrace. After they hugged she would surely know, by the look on all of the faces of their families, if what she thought was true.

"More, huh?" She blushed. "Like what?"

She held her arms out, taking a deep breath and readying herself for this tall, gorgeous man to wrap his arms around her and hold her for as long as he'd like.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 am

Gervèse stood then, not even thinking about the others that were surely watching.
"More, I'll show you if I feel it..."
He took her in his arms and just stood there for a few moments, letting her smell overcome him, flowing through his senses, his mind. Her hair was just as soft as she had imagined it, which was actually surprising, considering where they were now supposed to be from. Her skin was softer than her hair, even, and much colder to the touch. He allowed his hands to travel inside her thick coat, resting under shirt and directly to her skin. He knew that her stomach wouldn't be protesting too much, since his hands were still gloved.
It was then that he felt the tug, the need to do that something more.
With his hand that was not now on her side, he lifted her chin, and pulled her in for a kiss.
God, please don't hit me after this...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Tristana watched at Gervèse walk towards her and then brought her body into his embrace. She lost herself in his arms, pressing herself against his chest and letting her head rest on his collarbone. She wanted nothing more than to stay there, where she felt safe, ignoring the rest of the world around her. He was familiar, though they had never met, because he understood the fate which the cards had dealt her. He understood what it felt like to get yanked from your home and time and placed somwhere else. Sure, she had always imagined what it would feel like to live in Westeros, but she never could have prepared herself for the reality of it.

He smelled of man. Purely man. His musk filled her nostrils and made her knees weak. When his hand lay upon her stomach she wished it were bare, even if it were to be cold to the touch. She wanted to feel the roughness of his hands, but even still it was exciting and comfortable all at the same time.

She went to speak to him, to tell him she felt secure, when he lifted her chin and pressed his lips to her own. At first she thought to pull away just from the mere shock of it, but found herself leaning even further into him. She felt hungry for him, but kept the kiss sweet, not wanting to ruin the romantic moment they were sharing with each other. She also didn't want to give their families too much of a show.

When they pulled apart she was breathless, speechless, and could not get her thoughts straight to save her life. How had this man she barely knew managed to overcome her with so many emotions and so very quickly. Her knees were still weak and she found herself continuing to cling to him, looking up at him with wide and adoring eyes.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 pm

He wasn't prepared for the response he had gotten from Tristana. The way she was looking up at him just now, it was almost enough to make a grown man cry. He felt weak, and he couldn't quite get his thoughts straight. He wanted more from her, and he could tell by her quivering stance that she did too.
Without much hesitation or further thought, he stepped to the side, pulling her into his side, and guided her back to his small private shack. He could feel the eyes of everyone on them, observing, silently wondering what was going to happen next. He didn't feel like explaining so when they were behind the curtains of fur, after he gave his mother a firm nod, he turned back to Tristana and pulled her into another kiss, this one harder, full of need.
He laid on top of her, she was now on her back and his bed of furs. He ran his fingers through her hair, knotting them in the strands, tugging her closer to him. He didn't know what was coming over him, but he needed this. Her. Needed to feel this connection, the only connection he had from the life back home he knew he would probably never see again.
This was his only salvation, his saving grace.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Tristana was shocked when she found herself on her back, laying on Gervèse's bed and feeling his lips hungrily smash against her own. It wasn't that she didn't want it, because she did, but she had only just met the man. Yet, she felt that he must of been feeling some of the same emotions as she was. They were all each other had. These families they had received upon arriving here probably loved them, very much, but they couldn't love them back. They didn't know their own families. They knew each other, in some ways. They knew what pizza was, what it was like to walk down the busy streets of New York, and what it was to stand on a stage.

She ran her fingers through his short hair, and then her fingertips down the stubble on his face, pulling him even closer to her. There wasn't much room left between them, but she still felt as if he were to far away.

What's going to happen between us? What is this exactly?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 am

Their breathing was ragged, the heat building between them hotter than anything he'd felt in his life, thus far. He couldn't form any coherent thought as he began to tug at the clothes he was wearing. He was too hot. Much, much too hot.
Gervèse took off his first layer, a large fur coat made from what he assumed was a couple of wolves, then peeled away the pale leather coat he had beneath that. His lips found hers again as he kicked off his boots, struggling because they were tied securely. With much difficulty, he got them off, nearly tearing the strings knotted together.
He rolled her over, getting her on top of him so that he could see her, and began relieving her of her layers as well, hard and pulsing in his pants.
He didn't know what they were doing. What he was doing. He wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to stop the events from playing out. He didn't know what harm it could do in the least. From what he could tell, their parents wanted this for them, possibly even arranged it.
So why not indulge in what was supposed to be yours?
He looked up at her then, pausing, searching her face for the answer.
"Are we?..."
He couldn't finish the question.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 am

Tristana could feel the heat from her face, the embarrassment that this man and her were becoming so physically close, start to creep down her body to the most intimate places. She knew that her undergarments were beginning to wet, her excitement making itself known. This man was one of the most beautiful she had ever laid her eyes on.

Yet, she didn't know what his intentions were. Even when their clothes were starting to fall to the floor, she wasn't sure if he intended to take her right there or intended to stop at one point or another. When he finally muttered the two words she knew ended in something along the lines of "doing this" she took a few moment to contemplate her answer.

You live in this world now...right? She glanced down at his groin, seeing his evident excitement there, cock ready and waiting, which only heightened her own, her nipples hardening beneath her remaining clothes. You are meant for him, are you not? You know what you want...

"Yes..." was all she whispered in response.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 am

The next few moments passed by in a blur. The second she had uttered her answer he was pulling the remaining of their clothing off, not caring where they landed on the cold floor surrounding them. In a few short moments they were both nude and he was on top of her, pressing up against her body, feeling the heat coming from both of them below.
Her nipples hardened even more so once they hit the cold, and he immediately moved his mouth onto them, taking in their taste, their feel. She was wet, and very ready when he had slid his right middle finger inside her, indicating there was room for another. He retracted and then put his index finger in along side it, pushing deep, curving upward in motion. He knew this would cause a gasp to escape her lips and was not disappointed to hear it. A small grin, smug, appeared on his face, and positioned himself to enter her with an entirely different part of his body.
He turned his attention to her eyes, smoldering, surprisingly hot for the icy blue that they were. He could see the hunger there, the need for what was to come. He pushed inside her, still holding her gaze, watching the gloss consume her eyes slowly from the corners, in. Her breath escaped her, along with his own, and he began to thrust in and out, going slow at first, getting a feel of things before really putting his true force behind every motion.
He lost track of how long he could have been doing this, and he wasn't entirely sure he minded. When they were done, and they both had finished, he lay there in bed next to her, spooning her with the entire length of his body. He breathed her in, taking in her after-sex smell. He knew that he could get used to spending the rest of his nights this way...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 am

Tristana had never had sex that great in her entire life, not that she had ever had too many partners to share her bed with. The way he moved his body, so agile and yet so fierce. It had sent chills through her body more than once during the time he spent thrusting in and out of her. Now she felt content, the soft curve of her bottom pressed into his groin, to just be there in his arms.

She began to wonder what her family and his had thought of their little escape into the shack. Surely they had heard them. They would have had to of been deaf not to. She snuggled backwards, closer to his body, wanting to feel him against every inch of her.

"Wow..." It was all she could say. The only word she was able to utter for what seemed like hours, but only minutes had passed before she spoke again. "If this was what they wanted, I can not say I have one complaint."

Maybe being a Wildling wouldn't be so bad after all, especially if she got to spend each day with him...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:53 am

Gervèse let out a deep laugh, letting his euphoria consume him and allowing himself not to have a care in the world. He was far too happy, he didn't want to let this go. He nuzzled in between her shoulder blades, finding comfort in this place, and went on to speak.
"I can't say that I have any complaints, either babe. That was honestly the best sex I've ever had. And I'm sure our parents are thinking the same thing. Ha!"
He pushed into her softly, not caring that he was still incredibly hard. They had just shared something he deemed unimaginable before now, he was sure the feeling of his cock pressed against her ass was no big deal for either of them.
"So," he kissed where his nose had just been pressing, "where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Tristana loved the feel of his nose against her back, and relished in the feeling of his warm breath traveling down it. She had never shared her body with someone she had just met and never planned to, but she had no regrets. She was glad to have shared herself with him, and knew the butterflies dancing in her stomach were good ones.

"Heh, yes, I'm sure they're thinking a lot. I'm almost afraid to go out there and get a look at the expressions they'll be sending our way."

When he pressed his cock into her, she felt her breath shudder. He was still hard and she loved the feeling of him against her. It comforted and excited her all at the same time. She had expected to be excited, the comfort was a nice surprise.

"I'm not sure." She took a deep breath and let it shudder out slowly. "If they expect us to wed, I suppose that is probably what is in the stars for us next."

Getting married to someone I just met. Isn't that lovely?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 pm

The feelings were all too familiar to him. The comfort, the "honeymoon phase" excitement. HE felt as though he were on cloud nine, and there was nothing in the world that would bring him down in this moment.
He sighed and buried his face deeper into her back, gently but firmly.
"Yeah. I guess that would be what's 'in the stars for us next'." He chuckled then, giving her a small tickle to the sides before then sliding back inside her.
This is where he belonged now. Right here. And there was no other place he would rather be.
He moved his lips to her ear and whispered, "Let me take you again..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Tristana sucked in a breath as she felt him enter her from behind. This had always been one of her favorite positions. Before he had even spoke of taking her again, she was bending forward to give him better access. She wanted nothing more in the world than to feel him thrusting in and out of her once more.

She wasn't sure what their future together would be like. She could only hope that love would come in time and that whatever happened they would always be able to get through together. Otherwise, being here would be a lot more difficult than she could have ever imagined. She brushed the thought aside, only wanting to focus on the meeting between their bodies.

"Yes...please..." was all she could say. She braced herself on the small bed and waited for him to take her as he had before; passionate and wild.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Gervèse braced himself and began to thrust again, again, again, and again. He was taking it slower this time, wanting to savor the feeling, but after sometime, he couldn't hold it in any longer. He began to thrust harder, faster, feeling the intensity of the impact pulse through his legs. He pulled on her, forcing her head backwards, and kissed her passionately. He forced struggling moans from the pair of them, making it nearly impossible to breathe in between the force he was pushing into her. He began to grow bored of the position, rolled her into her stomach, raised her to her knees, and entered her again.
He always favored this view, a woman's rear bouncing as he rammed into her. The sight was growing overwhelming for him with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Tristana was becoming overwhelmed by the feeling of him thrusting inside her, more wild than passionate, and only grew more so with each pounding she took from behind. It took all of the strength she had, which wasn't much, to refrain from screaming out. Instead, she dug her fingernails into the wolf pelts and moaned to her heart's content.

"Harder." She moaned out, wanting more from him. She wanted to feel him slam into her harder than anyone ever had before.

She knew her tits were bouncing all over the place, and knew her thighs and ass were doing the same, and hoped this turned him on even more. She wanted to hear him yell. Wanted to hear him call out her name.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

He did as she asked, pounding harder, groaning with every movement. He was beginning to lose control, to take on the role of a true wildling. He rammed into her with such force, he was beginning to bruise both of them, and he could feel it. Though he couldn't stop.
He took his right hand, smacking her ass hard with it, making her whimper. The events of what were going on was making him want to scream. He was so turned on by it all, the way her entire body was bouncing with every thrust from him. It was almost more than he could handle.
And enough to make him scream.
"Tristana!.. Ah..."
He let out all that he was feeling. Didn't hold back a single groan, grunt, or moan. He released it all, along with his load deep inside her. He hadn't expected himself to come so fast. But there he was, squirming behind her, yanking her head backwards as he bit into her. By now they had collapsed back onto the bed, and he was still thrusting, determined to set her off again.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Tristana could not help but scream out as Gervèse shot his load inside of her, it hitting the most tender spot within her. She knew that it would echo off the mountains outside for everyone to hear, but she didn't care. All she cared about in that moment was the feel of his cock throbbing inside of her, her walls tightening around him in pure ecstasy.

"Oh, God, Gervèse!" She loved how even after he came, he continued to thrust into her, wanting to bring her as well.

It only took but a few minutes for her to be writhing underneath him, grasping onto his bed as if she may fall off of it at any moment. She squirted around him, knowing that it would be leaking out and down his shaft at any moment. When her orgasm had come to an end she collapsed, knowing he would surely collapse on top of her.

"Oh my God..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 pm

He was playing with her hair now, relishing in the fact that he had just made them both scream like cavemen from an even earlier time than they found themselves in now. He chuckled, half to himself, half at how she seemed to be entirely speechless. It was moments like this that made it hard for him to be an ex smoker.
He continued running his fingers through her hair, the noise of giggling children outside his shack. He lifted his head, saw that one of them was peeking in, and shouted at him.
"Keep your eyes where the belong, before I tear them out of your head!"
He was surprised at how cruel he had just been to her little brother, and almost felt sorry. The fact that he had been spying on their naked bodies was enough to make him feel no remorse. He wondered how long he had been standing there, watching them.
A tear jolted through his abdomen at the thought of it, and he nearly felt like vomiting.
Great. Just got done having wild, amazing sex with an amazing woman, and I feel like I'm gonna puke. Just perfect.
"Ugh, I'm gonna kill that little brat..."
He was sitting now, left knee raised to his chest, elbow propped and hand on his head. Tristana was still beside him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Tristana watched as he sat up, angry and not feeling so well. She understood how he felt, and wanted nothing more than to comfort him. She sat up and wrapped as much of her body as she around him, which was slightly difficult with his knee in her way. She managed to get close enough to kiss his shoulder and arm, and began to do so.

"It's alright..." She soothed, wanting him to calm down. She began to run her hand through his hair, loving how soft it was to the touch.

"No birth control or condoms here." She shook her head. "Now that's something to stress about."

She began to laugh, and for some reason she couldn't stop. She bit down on his shoulder, playfully, wanting to break him from his foul mood.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 pm

He turned around then, pinning her to his bed and bit the tip of her nose. She was good at distracting him, which was something no one had ever been able to do. He laughed along with her, tugging at her hair, playfully pinching her nipples here and there. It was only when his mother came through the shack that he knew something had gone terribly wrong.
"The pair of you, get dressed, Crows are coming. We need to get rid of the shacks as quickly as humanly possible and run. They'll be on us within the hour. MOVE!"
Gervèse was shocked. Crows?
It was then that he remembered that was the nickname the Wildlings had given the members of the Night's Watch. He quickly stood and got dressed, helping Tristana along the way.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:40 pm

At first, upon his mother entering the room, all she could think of was how embarrassed she was that she had burst in on them naked and him pinching her nipples playfully. Now, all she could think about was the safety of him and their families. The "Crows" as they called them were in no way bad people, but to them the Wildlings were. She knew they had no choice but to run.

"Keep your family safe, I'll be okay." She whispered to him, knowing he would worry about her more than about his mother and sister. "I need to find my brothers, make sure they're all okay."

She rose to the tips of her toes and kissed him, quick but passionately, before rushing off to help her own family. She didn't want to leave him, but knew that they would need her.

Please let us get out of here on time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Wall   Beyond the Wall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Wall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: