Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Diaries

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Noèle watched Desmond walk off to his locker and begin a conversation with Indiana Lennox. She text him that she would see and talk to him later, then took off for her own locker. She put her books and things away in her locker, because she wouldn't need them for choir, and began to take off toward the choir room. She had never been so nervous for something like this before. Softball tryouts and games were a breeze. As was dance, drill team, and anything else she auditioned and made it into. Choir was different. It meant more because she had failed twice before making it.

Just take deep breaths and you will be just fine.

When she walked in she found that a lot of the guys and girls in choir were already sitting around inside and talking. She was awfully afraid no one would really accept her into their little group. She was afraid she wouldn't fit in with kids who had been in choir for a while.

You can do this. You can do this. I hope...

Indiana had barely heard the voice ask her if she was okay. She wasn't used to too many people approaching her or talking to her. Tyler was the first. Now someone else was going out of their way to see if poor Indie was alright. The truth was that she wasn't. She was always afraid that all men were like her father. Cold and truly cared about no one other than themselves. She didn't want friends like that. When she looked up Desmond was standing there. She hadn't expected that one.

"I've seen better days." She mumbled, placing her forehead back on her locker. "I can't get the stupid thing open. Too angry to get my hand to work right."

Tyler is such a jerk. Go figure.

"I think I might just stay here all day like this." She let out a long sigh. "I can't go to photography without my camera, which is in here, so what's the point?"

You sound like such a baby!

Demi was overjoyed to get out of the classroom and away from that crow. It really had given her the creeps. She was also happy to get out of English class. The teacher was just far too smiley for Demi's liking. That day, anyway. If she had been feeling different it probably wouldn't have been so annoying. Her mood was just really bringing everything into a different light. Or into the dark, depending on how you looked at it.

"Hey Bonnie, I'll meet you in class. Need to get some things from my locker." Demi waved and started to walk away, only giving Bonnie time to nod her head and wave in response.

Mr. Tanner, please don't make my life a living hell today. Crows and boys in hallways with tight black shirts are already driving me off the edge as it is...

(98FFA6)
Madison froze but did not turn around to face Tyler for several moments. She took a few deep breaths. She didn't want to turn around and tell him how much of an idiot he was and how he needed to get a pair of glasses or something because he was obviously blind to the way he made Indiana feel with his supposed apology. Instead she turned around, slowly, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You hurt her feelings even more with your apology." She turned and walked over to her locker, opening it and sticking her History book inside and pulling out her gym bag. "Your tone wasn't exactly apologetic and you need to learn how to word things more gently."

A lot more gently!

"She looks tough on the outside, sure, but don't let it fool you." She turned to face Tyler once more after she shut her locker. "The girl wants to be accepted, by someone, anyone, and maybe for a moment she thought that was you. Hopefully you haven't ruined that."

You are way too intuitive, Madison. Cool it.

"Anyway, I need to get to my Gymnastics class."

(FFE56E)
Ornella smiled as Matt seemed to babble on and on. He was adorable, clearly, and it made her smile. Maybe she wasn't the only one attracted to the other. Maybe he thought she was pretty and maybe even liked her a little bit. They hadn't known each other very long, but first impressions mean a lot. She smiled wider and giggled a bit.

"I would love if you walked me to my locker. If I do recall, yours isn't too far from mine." She pointed down the hall. "Mine's locker 343."

He's so adorable. I can tell he's having a battle inside his head. I wonder what he's thinking?

"Well, you better get over and switch to art during break. Maybe they can get you in today." She winked and began to lead them down the hallway. "You wouldn't want to miss any of the fun stuff!"
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:24 pm

(#8A2908)
Kevin was laughing along with his group of friends when he noticed another new face walk into the music room. He smiled, taking in how cute she looked in her outfit. He really enjoyed hot the coat hugged her waist.

Hm... What a cutie.

He excused himself from his friends and slowly made his way towards her, taking her all in at once. Her hair was curly and fairly long from what he could tell. It was tossed behind her back so he couldn't see the exact length of it. It was a rich brown and he wanted to touch it to see how soft it was. He knew better.

"Hey there. I'm Kevin." He smiled and pulled out one of his hands that were tucked in his pocket, offered it to her in a handshake. "Welcome to Choir."

He smiled softly at her, the sparkling reaching his eyes. He had a good feeling about this year...

Vampire Diaries - Page 2 1osv3d

Desmond frowned at the girl, wishing there was something he could do. He sighed, tugging on his hair ever so slightly at the top of his neck. He knew there was usually a way you could the old lockers and get them to open up, but he wasn't sure if he could get it with just the right amount of force or not. He had seen it done, but never done it himself.

"Well you could always bang on it until it opens up. Ha ha. Or let me try to open it for you. I know we're not close or anything and you probably don't trust me, but I could do it for you this once. I promise I wouldn't write it down or anything." He tapped the side of his head. "Bad memory anyway."

He shrugged, hoping she would let him do this for her.

"I have photography next, too, by the way." He pulled on the camera that was hanging around his neck. "Pretty darn excited, if I do say so myself. I'm impatient to see the assignments."

(#FAAC58)
Tyler twisted his mouth in a frown, not really happy with the things that Madison was saying. It took a lot for him to apologize in the first place. It wasn't something he usually put the effort into doing. Indie was lucky he had even caught the fact that he needed to apologize at all. It usually just slipped right passed him. He sighed, exasperated, and scratched his elbow.

"I don't really know what to say. I mean, I apologized and I don't do that often at all. I didn't mean to come off rude in the least. I'm not that guy, not really. It genuinely felt bad for making her stop. How was I supposed to know that commenting on her drawing would make her freeze up like that? I tried, it wasn't my fault she took it the wrong way."

He rubbed his face nervously and stared at Madison.

"But fine, go ahead since you have class. I hope we can meet up later or something. I don't like how this is ending for us. First impressions are a big thing. I came off as a dick and I don't want that..." He sighed and shrugged. "I guess I'll see ya."

Tyler readjusted the strap on his bag and made his way towards his locker, hoping he didn't see Indie on the way there.

(#CEE3F6)
Matt smiled as he readjusted his bag and put his hands in his pocket nervously. This girl liked him. He could tell by how much she was smiling and giggling at him. He liked it when it was obvious when people liked him. It made him feel good. It confused him, but he was still happy about it.

"Awesome. I can't believe I didn't notice how close you were to me before... Never noticed you much before at all, honestly. And please," he stopped talking and put his hands up in defense, "don't take that the wrong way. I'm glad I finally did notice you... You're nice to talk to. I feel like we connect in some way..."

He followed after her as they walked towards her locker, pleased that his was just five down from hers in the same direction so they wouldn't have to backtrack at all. They reached her locker and he watched as she opened it skillfully.

"I'll see what I can do after this next class with getting into Art today. I think it would be a lot of fun. And I really would hate to miss anything..."

I'd hate to miss you, actually...

Last edited by fragilexsoul on Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Noèle was extremely surprised when Kevin walked up to her and immediately introduced himself. She had noticed him amongst all the people talking to each other. He was pretty cute. Asian, which she always kind of found attractive, with really awesome hair. She shook his hand, wondering why she hadn't recognized him. She thought she knew everyone at Mystic Falls High.

Okay...maybe not EVERYONE.

"Noèle; and thank you. Glad to be here." She looked around and beamed at the classroom around her. The bell was going to ring soon. "Finally."

I said that out loud. Damn you, Desmond! You're rubbing off on me.

Indiana was desperate to get her camera. Desperate enough to let popular mister Desmond try to get into her locker. She once again thought back to how she could see right through him. She wouldn't say so, though. He might be a jerk to her like Tyler did at any moment. She managed not to scowl at the thought of him.

"28-2-19." She said, backing away from the locker slowly and seeing Tyler just down the hall. "Jerk..."

Oops...

"Not you!" She quickly said, sighing and messing with her hair a bit. "Someone else..."

She stared down the hallway at Tyler, feeling anger boil up inside her. Why couldn't guys just be...nice? Why did they all have to seem just like her father to her? No one had an opinion of their own. No one fought the fear inside to be themselves. No one was proud of who they truly were. They all hid behind something. Work, school, girls, boys, popularity, or whatever. They all did. She was tired of it.

I'll never truly fit in with anyone...

Demi got everything out of her locker and headed towards Mr. Tanner's classroom. He had to be one of the most annoying teachers she had ever experienced having. He was cocky and full of himself, also being the football coach, and regardless of her parents passing he treated her like complete crap. Today would probably be no different.

Well, if he upsets you too much you'll have to just get up and walk out.

She settled on the thought and walked into the room. There he was. The guy who had bumped into her that morning. With his big lips and beautiful eyes. She gulped and took her seat with Bonnie. She tried her hardest not to look at him. If she did she'd start staring.

What is his deal anyway?

(98FFA6)
Madison rolled her eyes when Tyler walked off without giving her a chance to tell him that sometimes girls just needed time. Of course he was too stubborn and big headed to chill out for five minutes. He reminded her a lot of her brothers. Of course they were that way because they were werewolves. Werewolves couldn't help but be hot tempered. It came with the territory. It explained why her father had such a temper all those years. Females were a bit different. They could usually control it better; like her mother.

Whatever. I have a gymnastics class to get to. I'll worry, or not, about him later. I just hope that poor girl is okay.

(FFE56E)
Ornella was not at all surprised that Matt had not noticed her before. She was happy that he hadn't, though. That he wasn't just ignoring her existence until now. That he simply just finally realized she was there. She smiled over at him reassuringly, adjusting the books in her arms. She had only chosen to bring a clutch to school. That's what she usually did. She was beginning to wonder if she should change that and carry a full bag.

Nah...

"It's really okay that you didn't notice. I've been pretty good at kind of hiding out in the crowd. Better later than never, right?" She beamed at him, happy that she had found a friend that was so genuine her first day back at school.

This year will be a lot better than previous years. Maybe my mom was right when she told me that I'd get my chance to find real friends. Maybe this is it.

"Well, you better hurry on over there after this period then. I think we just get to do whatever project we want today, like we usually do the first day of school. It can be a blast." She beamed, excited to share her world with him. She closed her locker after she got her stuff for Chemistry. "I'll walk with you to your locker now."

I don't want to say goodbye...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

(#8A2908)Kevin let out a small laugh at Noèle's comment and couldn't help but note how adorable she was. She obviously didn't mean to say that last bit out loud, and it was apparent that it flustered her that she had. He shook his head and motioned her to follow him.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the coolest people in here." He stuck his tongue out playfully, up-playing his friends a little bit. In all honesty, he didn't think they were the coolest group out of the class. They were just his friends and he was very proud and fond of them.

"This Eli, Tanya, Thomas, Teira, Jacob, Lexi, and Macy. Group, this is Noèle." He smiled at her, trying to reassure her that it was okay. He was sure some of them probably knew her from around school. He was sure he would have if he hadn't only stuck to his friends from inside that room.

I wish I would have met her before my Senior year... Kind of lame.

Desmond could see the inner turmoil going on in Indiana and he frowned at her. He nodded his head in acknowledgement to the combination and started to put them in. When he heard her say "jerk" he jumped a little, thinking she was talking to him. When she said it was someone else she was talking about, he immediately relaxed; thankful that he didn't already get on her bad side.

He looked around to try to see who she was talking about. The only person that he knew really worthy of that title was Tyler Lockwood. He rolled his eyes and tried the combination one more time. With much luck, the lock popped open and so did her locker door.

"There ya go." He smiled at her, hoping the fact that it opened made her feel better. "Don't mind Tyler Lockwood. Everyone knows he's a jerk. I'm surprised you're just realizing this now." He put his hands up defensively. "And I don't mean any disrespect, so please don't take it that way. Heh..."

He cleared his throat and stepped back so she could get her things from the locker.

"Ahem... Uhm... See you in class, I guess?"

(#FAAC58)Tyler was fuming as he was walking by the many teens in the hallway. He passed by Matt who was talking with some girl he didn't recognize, though he noticed she was hot.

Hm... Get it, Matt.

He looked to the side and saw Desmond Biel talking with Indie. He immediately stopped walking and tensed up. She was looking right at him and was pissed, he could more than tell. He debated on going over and talking to her, but something told him to give it a little time. So he did.

He gave her an apologetic look but continued walking on ahead. He had Chemistry next and was not looking forward to it in the least. He hated that he needed to over-achieve for his father all the time. His mom was a little more understanding. But his father, no. He needed all the best classes and needed to ace every last one of them, or he was a disappointment.

God, this is way too much for me right now... I need a party or somethin'.

He walked into his Chemistry class and took a seat in the back of the room, hoping that no one would really bother him that way. Though, knowing his luck, somebody would.

Which would be just great...

(#CEE3F6)
Matt nodded at Ella in silence, choked up at the moment. There was a lot of emotion going through him all at once and he wasn't entirely sure how to place it all. He knew he was starting to like this girl, but he was also still hurting over Demi. He wasn't entirely sure what to do about any of it.

Just cool off, Matt. You just met. Keep talking to her and see where it goes from there.

He nodded at his subconscious, proud of him for thinking of that. He almost laughed at himself for feeling that way but just left it alone. If he thought too much about it, he would start to think he was talking to himself again.

They reached his locker and he put the book and binder away that he no longer needed for his History class. He pulled out the respective binder and book and shut the door. He looked at Ornella and had a sharp intake of breath. The way she was looking at him...

"Well I uh... I-I gotta go in the opposite direction... Or I'd walk you to your class so uh..." He cleared his throat and froze as to what to do next. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, bracing himself for what he was about to do.

He leaned down and very nervously pulled her into a hug, knowing that this probably looked so weird from a bystander's point-of-view. Giant Matt awkwardly hugging Petite Ornella. He almost laughed at the thought of it.

He kissed her quickly on the cheek and pulled away.

"Well uh.. Heh... I guess I'll see you later?..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:16 am

Noèle was a bit of a nervous wreck when Kevin was introducing her to all of his friends. She was a very social girl, and didn't have issues making friends, but something just felt a little intimidating. Maybe it was that she finally made it into choir and wanted to impress these students. She wasn't sure what else it could be.

"Hey everybody." She waved, half awkwardly, and looked over at Kevin for direction. She was hoping he'd tell her what they needed to do. She didn't want to look like the odd one out.

I so hope I fit in...otherwise I'll end up just switching out and feeling like a failure for being to embarrassed to stick around...

Indiana was surprisingly comforted by Desmond's reassurance that Tyler was just the way he is. She didn't expect to be, because people didn't have a tendency to ever make her feel better. She did far too good of a job at shutting them out, honestly. She was going to respond to Desmond, but words didn't come from her mouth. When he was gone she grabbed her camera and put the strap around her neck.

Nothing is going to ruin photography for me. No way.

She thought back to the look Tyler had given her as he passed by. What was he trying to convey to her? It looked like a mix of constipation and sadness. Maybe it was his form of an apology.

Well, he'll have to learn to use his words!

She closed her locker, hoping she'd be able to get it open again, and headed off for class. She only hoped the day would get better.

Demi tried with all her might not to glance over at him every few seconds. There was just something about him that made her feel something. She just couldn't figure out if that something was horribly bad, horribly good, and somewhere safely in between. The last option was doubtful.

Who are you?! What are you doing at my school distracting me?!

She looked over at the window and about screamed and threw the pencil in her hand. The crow was outside, again. From one of her classroom windows to the next. What the hell was it doing?!

[color:67ec=FFE56E]Ornella could feel her cheek tingle where he had kissed it. She knew that they must be turning red. She nodded her head, managing to give him what she knew was a very goofy smile. The last thing she wanted to do was let him walk away, but she knew he needed to get to class just as much as she did.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." She smiled even bigger, glad that she could find her words.

She squeezed his hand and made herself walk away, but not without looking over her shoulder at him wanting to get just one more look.

See you later...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:59 am

Kevin couldn't help but want to tease her for how awkward she was being, he found it absolutely adorable. Instead, he smiled at her reassuringly and guided her over to where they were all about to stand as soon as the bell would ring. When they got there, he decided to explain to her things a little better.

"This is where we all stand when the bell rings and the instructor gets in. Normally, we would all stand in the sections that are designated for our singing voice types. For instance, I'm a baritone; I'd be standing in the very back row, near the middle. There is only one other baritone in this choir. And I'm guessing, by your voice that you're either a first alto or second soprano; You'd be standing either right in front of me or just a little to the left. Follow me so far?"

He propped his leg up on the choir stand, leaned his elbow on his knee as he gazed up at her.

Desmond found his way to the photography classroom and watched as all his peers made their own ways into it as well. There was an abundance of people he didn't want to be around. In all honesty, he was just impatient for Indiana to come in. He was hoping that they would team up this year so he could have someone to talk to that he didn't mind conversing with. He was also hoping she didn't mind...

He leaned his head in his hands and let out a deep sigh. He thought to quickly text Noele and see how she was holding up in with the choir geeks so far.

Hey you. Just wanted to check up on ya. Sitting in photography, waiting for this shit to start. Hope you're good. Love ya. <3

His thumb pressed the send button and Desmond replaced the phone back into his pocket, hidden from any gazes. He didn't quite understand why he was feeling so paranoid all of a sudden.

Tyler was messing with his pencil and staring at the eraser as it swung around, thinking about how upset he had made Indie. He didn't like that she had been upset so easily. But he certainly didn't like that he couldn't fix it.

He sighed, wishing there was a way he could make it up to her. It seemed like their plans for later were going to be a bust, and he found himself not liking that one bit.

God, I'm just full of not liking shit today...

Tyler ran his hands through his hair, trying to calm himself down. That motion tended to do the trick. Unfortunately, his body wasn't having it today.

Just one more thing to go wrong. Yeah, see if I care...

Leaning back in his seat, he let out a long and loud breath. When the kid next to him turned to look at him funny, Tyler gave him a mean look.

"What?! You got somethin' to say?"

The kid paled instantly and shook his head, returning his attention back to the doodle he had been working on in his notepad.

Great, now I'm scaring the geeks today... I  need to calm down...

Matt began to walk away after Ornella had squeezed his hand and he massaged it slightly with his other as he continued to think about her. He turned around to give her one last glance and saw that she had done the same thing. He smiled nervously at her before turning back around and continued to walk towards his history class. 

He didn't quite understand the effect she was having on him but he wasn't entirely sure he really cared all that much. He was enjoying the feeling. And after all the pain Demi had put him through, he felt that he deserved a little bit of happiness.

Yeah. I definitely deserve a little happy in my life. And if Ornella is the one to bring it for me, then so be it. Just let yourself be happy, Matty...

He walked through Tanner's room and took a seat just a few behind Demi herself. He was a bit off to the side, so he could see her profile a bit. He noticed that she freaked when she looked out the window and quickly turned to see a crow sitting out there. He wondered what the hell it was doing just sitting there, staring into the classroom.

"Hey, Demi, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Vampire Diaries-
Jump to: