Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the West

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

To the West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:28 am

Gibbon furrowed his brow at the girl, even though she couldn't see. He wasn't prepared for her to immediately begin to ask so many questions that he actually knew all of the answers to.
"Yes, I can keep you alive. I will make sure of it. I am rather skilled, you can take my word on that."
He straightened his back, acting irritated with the horse ride as one of the other assassins turned to check o n him. When he looked away, he leaned in closer to Drueta.
"Who I work for simply wants to weaken your father. If it doesn't happen, then is when you should worry about your safety... There is a way to escape, but you couldn't do it alone. I could help you, but I'm not entirely sure that I wish to just yet. I already am baffled with myself at speaking with you. And i am also concerned for your sanity if you are speaking back."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 am

Drueta took a deep breath. There was a chance that he'd let her escape. She wasn't sure what would make him sure of wanting to help her, but she intended to do whatever it took. Even if that meant she would walk away with some of her dignity lost. It didn't matter. It was better than dead. She thought back to her father's tears and felt her heart tighten in her chest. Would he cry for her now? Would he do everything it took to get her back? These questions she did not know the answer to. What if he died trying to save her? She couldn't bear it.

"It's not my lack of sanity that has me talking to you. It's that you're all I have to talk to right now." She tried to take a deep breath and nearly failed completely. "It also seems like you are my only chance at getting out of here."
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Gibbon chuckled softly as he pulled her closer to him.
"Well, you would be right in assuming that. Just a fair warning, we weren't given orders not to harm you. Just that we had better keep you alive. So, if you want to keep from getting raped by all the other men, stay close to me. I'll make sure it doesn't happen. I'll try to refrain from having any fun myself."
He silently cursed himself for saying this. Once he said he would do something, he lived by his word. So long as she were around him, she would be safe and untouched from anyone, including himself. It had been far too long since he had lain with a women. When he was assigned this venture, he had hoped he would be able to quench his thirst of a woman's juices.
It didn't look like that would be happening.
"Don't make me regret keeping you safe..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Drueta was still suspicious, but she knew that she had no choice but to trust this man. He was the only chance she had to get out of there. Maybe she'd never get back to her father. Maybe she'd even be forced to be with this man. It was better than dead. She silently prayed for the best, hoping someone would hear her prayers. She tried again to take a deep breath, but it was as hopeless as the last time. She was just going to have to breathe the best she could until she could get this sack off of her head. She only hoped that it was soon.

"I'll stay by your side." She promised, hoping he knew she was telling the truth. "I won't cause any trouble for you."

She could tell from the feel of him pressed against her back that he was built well. He would have to be, she thought, to do what he does for a living.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Gibbon unsheathed his smallest dagger as he looked around to make sure no one was watching. He had noticed how Drueta was trying to breathe better, and he knew all too well how uncomfortable it was in that bag.
"Close your mouth for a moment. I'm going to slice a place for you to breathe better. Trust me."
He made sure she was secured before gripping onto a piece of the sack and placed a slit where her mouth would be.
"Now take a breath and tell me how much easier that is for you."
He replaced the dagger and continued forward, not wanting to seem too suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Drueta was unbelievably thankful for the slit Gibbon had put into the bag and took a breath. She was finally able to breathe properly. It still wasn't the best that it could be, but breathing wasn't something she feared would come to an end and result in her suffocation. She tried not to smile, even if no one could see it. She still didn't know why this Gibbon was helping her. He was obviously trained to do this sort of thing, so why a sudden change of heart over one girl? Was he maybe hoping to get more than money out of all of this?

"Much easier, thank you." She continued to focus on her breathing, the fresh air filling her lungs.

I wonder how far we are from where they are taking me?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Gibbon smiled at the girl, whether she could see him or not. He wasn't used to the company of women, not just talking with them. This was a nice change, given the circumstance. He almost laughed at the thought of him getting to have this time only because she was their prisoner. He knew the other guys would want to take advantage of the situation. But he also knew there was no way he'd let that happen.
They rounded the corner and finally came to their resting place for the time being. He got his horse to stop walking and dismounted, quickly getting Drueta off and placing her on the ground to walk.
A man who went by Garr approached them and looked Drueta over hungrily. Gibbon ignored him and took the sack off of her head, placing it in his belt for later use.
"Here we are, m'lady. This will be your residence for a few hours. Make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Drueta's eyes had to slightly adjust to everything around her. Looking at the inside of the sack for so long had really messed with her vision. The man staring at her scared her, and she turned quickly to look at Gibbon. What she saw before her was nothing she had expected to see. His long hair, which was pulled back and showed off his face, was a beautiful dark brown that could have easily been mistaken for black. He was pale, which set off his dark features. She had to swallow down the saliva that had formed so suddenly in her mouth from the shock.

"Thank you." She whispered it, feeling afraid of all the other men around her.

She felt the need to cling to him, and almost did, but refrained. She didn't want the other men to become suspicious of him. If something happened to Gibbon it would be the end of what little safety she had. She only hoped that if it came down to a fight that he could take them all. She stared up into his eyes for the first time and found herself stuck there.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Gibbon looked down at the young girl and smiled. He could tell that she was attracted to him, or just simply found him alluring, and this pleased him. He glared at the man staring at her and barked an order at him.
"I realize your cock probably has not seen a cunt in such a long time, but if you would gladly take its throbbing head elsewhere as I deal with our prisoner, I would deeply appreciate it. And I wouldn't try to disobey as I say, if I were you. You know what I specialize in. You know you would be dead before you could get your cock out of your pants."
Gibbon wrapped his arm around Drueta and tied her hands behind her back. He guided her to a tree and then wrapped her around it so that she couldn't get away. This was all theatrics of course. He whispered in her ear that he was sorry he had to do this before tightening it enough to avoid suspicion.
"Are you hungry, m'lady?"
His voice was soft, soothing. He hoped she would trust him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Drueta was thankful that Gibbon had chased the man away, and could have kissed him. Of course, not really. When his arms snaked its way around her, she felt momentarily comforted. Sadly it disappeared when he had to tie her to the tree. She only hoped he didn't go too far, because she would be vulnerable with all of these men around. She continued to look at him, making sure that she truly could trust him. So far he showed no signs of betraying the trust he had told her she could have. When he mentioned food, her stomach growled as if on queue.

"Yes, I am." She was embarrassed by her loud stomach, but tried not to let it show.

How can a man who was sent to kidnap me be so beautiful?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Gibbon walked over to his horse, glaring at each of the men surrounding them, making sure each of them kept their distance from Drueta. Once at his horse, he unloaded the sack of food and opened it. Inside was various fruits, potatoes, wrapped loaves of bread. He decided on a small red apple and s single serving loaf of Cheat bread, a rather coarse bread that was somewhat grey, but it was filling. He wrapped the sack shut again and walked back over to Drueta. He sat on a cut down tree stump next to where she was tied, dropping the sack between them, knowing it would be safe there.
"You can have these."
He showed her the apple and bread.
"I'll feed them to you. Do not worry, I will not make you use your feet."
He winked at her and began to cut the apple into pieces, each small enough that she wouldn't need to bite into it, simply take it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Drueta smiled every so slightly at how he was taking care to make the food easy for her to eat. She didn't want to appear too pleased, because the men around her would all stealing glances at her every now and then. They're expressions were some of the most frightening she had ever seen. Not all of them were unattractive, but she wouldn't dare trust any of them to come anywhere near her. She tried to just pay attention to Gibbon, not wanting to meet any of their eyes again if it could be helped. He was becoming more and more attractive to her, and it was beginning to unsettle her. Even if he was being nice to her, taking care of her and protecting her even, she could not trust him completely.

"How far away are we from...where we're going?" She whispered it between chunks of apple, making her face look scared so that the men didn't think she was getting comfortable with him.

Every single moment I have to fear for both of our lives. Damn... What the hell have I gotten myself into?!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

"It is about three days from here before we got on a ship to cross the sea. And then, it will be a couple of weeks."
Gibbon could see that Drueta was enjoying his company, and that she was frequently admiring his features. I humored him to no end.
When he was finished with feeding her, he got into the bag to grab an apple for himself. He sat there, staring her down intently, trying to read her. There was something strange about her. Of the Drueta he had heard stories of, the young girl before him did not quite match.
"Something is off about you, girl."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Drueta was mentally kicking herself. Of course she didn't match up with the girl everyone had heard about. She knew nothing about that girl! She watched him take bites from the apple, which to even her was odd. She broke her eyes from the apple and looked down at her feet. She wasn't sure how she could cover up the difference between who she was and who she was supposed to be. Instead, she decided she would ask him what he meant and see if he'd be able to describe to her just what was different. It didn't mean she would try to become that, because she probably wouldn't want to, but she would like to know nonetheless.

"What do you mean? Off how?" She took a deep breath and looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Gibbon stood then, crossing his arms and peering down at her intimidatingly. He wanted to study her further before answering her own question.
Her appearance was just as described, he had even once seen a painting of her, which was rare anywhere you from; Tywin had to have paid someone very good to find him someone to paint his daughter. So since it wasn't her looks that threw her off, it had to be how she was acting. Yes, how she was acting was far different.
"You should be trying to bribe us by now, Lady Lannister. With how you could give us anything we wanted. You are a Lannister, and 'Lannister's always pay their debts'. And, from what I'm aware of, you would also use your body to get where you were wanting to go, if need be. This seems like a 'need be' type of situation."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Drueta's eyes narrowed. Was she really that kind of girl? Someone who would use her body to get back home? Well, that was surely going to change. That much she at least knew was going to be true. She shook hear head, her eyes settling back to normal. She couldn't be mean to him. It wasn't his fault that she had been known to be the way she was. Well, people could change, right? She took a deep breath and thought over her next words, wanting them to come out correctly. She dared a glance out of the corner of her eye at the other men and shuddered.

"Well, I surely don't think offering my body to these men would get me anywhere." She looked him straight in his eyes at that moment. "And if my body was something you wanted so badly, you would suggest the idea yourself and wait for me to take the bait."

She looked in the opposite direction of the men. The trees in the area were beautiful. She could tell they were getting closer and closer to water. It made her miss home dearly. Her father would have no idea that she were in danger, unless he thought to have someone follow the first group of knights in case something like this were to happen.

"As far as bribing goes, well, I could attempt to offer all of the riches in the world." She let out a sigh and looked back at him once more. "I'm sure your boss would only offer more."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Gibbon let out a hearty laugh and took his seat back on the tree stump.
"You'd be surprised how far a woman's body would get, m'lady. And I assure you, your body is good and well enough. I just do not value things such as that more than my own will to survive. I cannot eat a woman's cunt and not go hungry, now can I?"
He bit into his apple again, still not convinced about the girl before him.
"What was your mother's name?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Drueta tried not to flinch at the use of "cunt". She forgot that so many men used that in this time, just as cock was used far more than penis. She shook her head in response to his statement. It wasn't really a question in the first place, but she felt the need to shake her head anyway. At the question about her mother she stared at him as if he were dumb. Did he really kidnap her without knowing anything about her family? Didn't everyone know who Lady Lannister was? Her look only intensified as she thought this.

"So, when are you going to let us have a taste of the little lady?"

One of the men had walked over and was now standing a mere four feet from her. She could almost smell him. Her expression toward Gibbon changed suddenly, now more along the lines of scared out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Before anyone could breathe just in and out, Gibbon was on his feet, in between the man and Drueta, sword drawn and pressing against his hardened groin. There was a smug smirk on his face as he pressed it further into the man's pants as he tried to retrieve his own sword. He made a few "tsk" sounds in his direction as a warning.
"You wouldn't want to lose that which you hold so dear, now would you? The girl is mine. Back off of her."
The man glared at him and snarled his retort.
"If she is yours, why have you not made an advance on her. You've been making idle chat, feeding her like she were but a babe. Lord Jonge said we may have our way with her, so long as she came to him alive."
Gibbon smiled as a response at first, then spoke to the pale man.
"Yes, but Lord Jonge also assigned me as head of this venture, and what I say goes. If I say you will not touch this girl in anyway, then you will do as I say. Or you will lose whatever part of you touches her. Regardless of how valuable that piece of you is to your survival. Do we have an understanding?"
He tilted his head as he asked this last part, twisting his hand which dug the blade deeper into the man in front of him. He walked off to his horse, upset and also scared for his life. He mounted his horse, fleeing the camp.
Gibbon turned back to Drueta.
"Bah!... He'll be back within the hour. He's throwing a fit..."
He took his place back at the stump and continued to eat his apple, mentally exhausted already.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Drueta was looking at Gibbon with an expression that she was sure reflected her emotions. She couldn't hide it, not matter how hard she tried. She was turned on, scared, relieved, and shocked all at the same time. She couldn't believe how quick he was. He had moved almost faster than her eyes could see. He was dangerous, indeed, and she was thankful that he was on her side. Well, at least it appeared to be that way for now. The man who had wanted to kidnap her, and succeeded, had given them permission to fuck her? What kind of idiot was this? If he wanted to get back at her father, this would not be the best way to do it.

He must be an idiot.

She looked Gibbon over again, paying close attention to the shape of his body. He was muscular, that much she knew, but she wondered what he looked like under his...

Snap out of it!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 am

The crunch of the apple was the loudest noise heard at the camp, Gibbon was aware of this and enjoyed it. It was a symbol of his power and dominance over the other assassins. No one would be as loud as him or show there presence just as much. He finished the fruit and tossed it into the woods for some poor scavenger to find.
Everyone has to eat somehow...
He looked to Drueta and noticed the expression on her face.
"My, my, my... Do you want me to have my way with you, m'lady?"
He lifted the corner of his mouth in a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:11 am

Drueta's stomach seemed to jump, now full of butterflies, knowing there was no way to hide the expression her face anymore. She knew her cheeks had to be turning pink, and lowered her gaze to the ground. Leave it to her twenty-first century mind to get her into trouble! In the time she had come from she would have already told him she thought he was sexy. They may not have slept together, or maybe they would have, but the truth would have come out by then. She didn't know what to say, so she resorted to silence. She knew she'd only get herself in more trouble if she spoke.

You idiot! Idiot, idiot, idiot! ...But he's so sexy!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 am

Gibbon couldn't help but laugh at the girl. He still believed there was something not quite right about her, but he wasn't going to push it any longer. He wasn't in the mood for an interrogation. He approached her then, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger, and raising it so that she could look at him.
"I will never do anything you do not want me to do. I want you to remember that."
His groin was growing tight at the thought of taking her, there and now, in front of all the men and showing that she was his, not theirs. But something told him this would not be quite right.
He kissed her forehead before speaking again, turning to the men.
"I'm going to go off a bit to take a piss. If I come back and see that she has been touched, even by a single man, all of you will be dead. I'm the only one besides the girl that isn't expendable here."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

Drueta wanted to beg him not to leave her alone, but knew it was unwise. He seemed to scare the men enough, so she dropped her head and waited for him to walk away so that she could stare after him. She saw that his groin was hard beneath his pants, and her face turned an even deeper shade of red. So, it wasn't only her that was extremely attracted to the other. It took everything she had not to smile. Instead, she pretended as if she'd seen nothing. It was easier to hide it that way. She closed her eyes and waited to her his footsteps retreat into the trees.

I wonder if he's going to take me all the way to this Lord? If so, what will happen to me when I get there? Will he not being able to protect me any longer? Will the Lord have his way with me?

She knew she had to ask him a few questions before they got there. If any of that was going to happen, she would have to bribe Gibbon to make sure she never got there. Even if it meant she'd have to do something drastic to get him to agree...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:48 am

Gibbon quickly found a place nearby where he could still make out every single person back at camp. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and began to relieve himself. Which he found to be incredibly difficult with his erection screaming at him. He glared down at it.
"You stupid cock, piss!"
He slapped it gently, trying to get it to go. When it finally released, he wasn't angry anymore. He sighed as he relieved himself. When he finished, he zipped up his pants, and headed back to Drueta.
"Did you miss me, m'lady?"
He hadn't gotten in front of her, he was in fact still behind and untying her ropes.
"I decided no to keep you tied to the tree. It'll be easier to keep you away from these men if you're in my arms rather than up on a tree. How does that sound to you?"
He whispered this last part to her, letting it come off his tongue as sultry. He wished he could wrap his lips around certain places of her body. She was so small, what seemed like five-three, no more than five-five. He sighed to himself at the lapse of grasping the opportunity. He was sure he would regret his decision later when he went to sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To the West
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: