Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the West

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

To the West - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 am

Drueta was glad that he as back, and was shocked to find he was untying her. At the mention of being in his arms she had to roll her eyes. Of course that was his plan all along. It would be easier, though, for her to ask the questions she had without being overheard. She looked to him and waited for him to grab hold of her. Honestly, she loved to look at his arms, and wondered what it would be like to just be there in them. To feel the security she knew they would bring as long as he was honest and keeping to his promise to keep her safe. She had a feeling he wouldn't go back on it.

"Whatever you think is best." She responded, not sure what else to say in response.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 am

Gibbon smirked and laughed a little as he pulled her close to him, her hands still tied behind her back with the smaller piece of rope from before. He stared into her eyes as he pulled out his dagger, the one he had cut her apple with, and brushed her cheek with it. He trailed down her face, barely touching the skin, and down her arms as he made his way to the bound wrists. With a single stroke, he broke her free of her bondage.
"There, now you may rub your hands all over me as you wish."
He winked at her, hoping to get a rise out of her.
Ahhh. All in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 am

Drueta was scared the moment the blade was on her skin, but once it disappeared to cut the rope she let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding back. He loved to taunt her, she realized, and it annoyed and yet turned her on. She looked at him and tried to glare, knowing she had probably failed. She rubbed at her wrists for a moment, trying to get the soreness of being bound out of them. When she had finished, she finally got a good look at the area surrounding them. It was truly pretty. It was only too bad that she could never let herself fully enjoy it. She turned back to Gibbon and looked at him for a moment before proceeding to ask her questions.

"When we get to...wherever it is we are going, does the Lord plan to have his way with me himself? Would you let him?" She whispered very quietly, making sure she was less than a foot away from Gibbon. "Or are you planning to make a swift exit before we get there? If not, is there any way I can convince you to get us out of this mess and not let me end up at the mercy of someone else?"

There, I pretty much offered to do whatever it is he wants. Please don't let me regret it...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 am

"There you are, Lady Lannister. Back to your old self, I see."
His face went cold, and even he could feel it as the gaze pierced through her like a frosted dagger. He had hoped she was different than what everyone had said she would be. He grabbed her then, pulling her to him, grabbing her hand and placing it on his cock.
"I think you will find it rather difficult to get me to stay standing, Drueta Lannister." He backed her up against the tree and hissed down at her. "I do not know what Lord Jonge intends to do with you, and that is not my concern. But you are at my mercy until we get there. So I still promise, you will not be taken advantage of." He let his voice drop to a cruel whisper. "If and when I let you escape, you will be at the mercy of someone else. Where we are going, the Dothraki could easily find you and turn you into their Kahl's slave. From what I heard, he is a ruthless warlord. Often raping his servants as he pleases." He looked back at the men in the camp, then back at her trembling eyes. "But they at least wouldn't think of slicing your throat while they fucked you like the assassins I have with me."
He pushed away from her and the tree then, disgusted with himself. He didn't understand why she had upset him so much.
It's been a long week I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 am

Drueta was disgusted with him more than she was disgusted with herself. A lot of women do things out of fear. She wasn't scared anymore though. She had the very large urge to kick where he had placed her hand, but knew it would put her at the mercy of those men sitting not too far away. Instead she grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face around to look at her. She didn't care if he killed her now. She was going to end up dead or raped over and over again anyway. Why not go down fighting for what she believed in.

"I wouldn't touch you if my life depended on it." She knew her face was scary, even for her, and she didn't care. "I'd rather die right about now then let you or anyone else touch me."

She glared at all of them men then, letting her rage fill up inside her. She was not one to offer herself and be treated like he was treating her.

"A lot of women say things when they're scared. I'm not scared anymore, though. So if you fucking idiots want to hurt me, by all fucking means!" She let go of his hair and walked back over to her tree.

I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you, father. I'm so sorry. I would have done anything to make the rest of your days something to smile about. I know how your heart aches for a family who truly cares. I care. I probably always did...

"I deserve better than all of this... I deserve to be respected." She mumbled to herself, waiting for the first person to take action against her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 am

Gibbon turned at the men who seemed to take that as their cue to go ahead and rape her. He would have none of that. He made a promise when they were riding on their way here. And he was going to stick to that promise.
"Move another inch and you all will be pushing up daisies by morning. She is not the one in charge, I am. Did you hear me say a single thing about being able to touch her? No? Good. Get back to what you were doing. Your cocks are going to go on starving until we're back in Norvos."
He turned back to Drueta, now letting his hair fall and lay upon his shoulders and around his face. He stopped a few inches in front of her and knelt down, eyes looking at the ground of the forest.
"You have my word I will not touch you like that again. But I beg of you..." He looked up at her then, tears threatening to fall, "please don't pull my hair like that again..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 am

Drueta chose not to say anything in response. She was angry and felt insulted. She probably shouldn't have expected any less, but it still hurt her pretty badly. Instead, she turned away, not wanting to look at him any longer. All she wanted to do now was to get out of there. If she had the chance, she'd kill herself before letting either of the things he spoke of happen to her. She'd either die or get back home to her father. The latter did not seem possible, so she knew her eventual fate. She would never see these Gods her father prayed to. She would go to whatever form of hell those in Westeros believed in. She would rather end up there than raped by one person or another. He would keep her safe, for now. That wasn't good enough.

She walked away from him then, but only a small ways away, to where a bunch of flowers lay on the forest floor. She planted herself within them and began to pick them. It was one of the last beautiful things she would see. She wanted to make sure to enjoy it. They were of all colors and sizes. Red, orange, yellow, pink, white, purple, and the list just went on. How had all these different species of flowers come to grow in one little part of the forest? They were stunning and vibrant and she found herself lost in them, smiling at memories she didn't know she had. Tywin, much younger than he is now, picking one and putting it into a young girl's hair. The young girl, she realized, must have been her.

Tears welled up in her eyes as a sudden wave of pain washed over her heart. She had fond memories of him locked inside her somewhere that she couldn't bring to the surface. She would probably never have the chance to know what kind of father he was as he raised her the best that he could. That one image and the short time they spent together would be all she had ever known. She blinked the tears away, forcing herself to stop crying, and began to pick them once more. She couldn't believe that her short time in Westeros was already coming to a sad and tragic end.

They say you get what you wish for. I wished to escape Sweden and truly start a new life. This is the one that has been given to me. I guess I should have dealt with the cards that had been given to me. I'm sorry...Whoever it is that thinks I deserved this. I am truly sorry...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 am

Gibbon watched as Drueta walked away from him, leaving him looking like a fool kneeling in front of an unoccupied tree. He glared after her, noticed that she had planted herself amidst a bunch of wild flowers randomly growing nearby. He furrowed his brow in utter confusion and frustration. He hated he had sworn to protect her, in that very moment he wished he could take it back. He had never been so insulted. Never in his life had he made himself vulnerable to anyone, let alone a woman. Not only had she yanked on his hair, but she ignored him and his plea not to do so again.
Just then, the man who had threatened her earlier returned from his ride.
"Ah, back from sulking I see..."
The man approached him and glared at him as he dismounted his horse.
"You do not humor me, nor do you scare me anymore, young man. I'd like to see you try to put your sword in m-" Gibbon's sword was out and shoved deep into the man's gut, the blade glistening with his blood in the sunlight on the other side of his body. He retracted the blade and, as the man fell to his knees, walked behind him, grabbed the dagger from his belt which had previously been used for an apple and a rope, and finished him off by slicing his throat.
He walked away from his corpse, the man's horse was neighing in protest, smelling his owner's dead body as he continued to cry for his death. He cleaned the blade on a cloth he had stowed away in his belt and returned it to its place. He addressed the other three men now staring at him in disbelief.
"Well, I think we ought to be continuing on now, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 am

Drueta was absolutely horrified by the scene in front of her. She'd seen stuff like this on television, but never imagined what it would look like in dear life. She screamed, tears welling up in her eyes quickly, and fumbled to get to her feet. She began to trip around, her vision blurred. She could in no way trust this man. Any of these men. There had to be a way to get out of there. There had to be a place she could run. She fell to the grassy floor, unable to move any further, and just let herself lay there and sob. The man had wanted to rape and harm her, but that didn't mean she had ever wished to see that unfold right in front of her. She was more scared now than she had ever been. The sense of strength she felt earlier had dissipated. All she wanted to do now was get it all over with. Would she go slowly like that? Or would the person make it quick for her? Would she be able to kill herself if the time came that she had to? She feared not...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 am

Gibbon noticed the Drueta was reacting to how he had butchered the man, and couldn't help but roll his eyes at her. If this was the most horrific thing she had seen, she was in for something far more once they reached Lord Jonge. He sighed and went to fetch her, no longer knowing his intentions for the girl. He wanted to free her, but what had transpired between the two of them was something he couldn't take back. And if this is how she was going to react to every gore she saw, she wasn't going to survive.
He approached her gingerly, knowing she would retract from his touch. So he did not touch her, only spoke to her.
"It is time for us to go, m'lady. It would be a wise thing for you to do if you were to stand and come with me. I will never threaten you again, I will not harm you as I did him, I will not rape you, I will not even put a single scratch on you that is intentional. I give you my word..."
He was kneeling down now, hoping she would find this less horrifying of him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:31 am

Drueta heard his voice before she saw him. She wanted to crawl away from him, but crawled toward him instead. She wanted to believe him. She wanted to trust that he'd be as delicate with her as his voice was. She grabbed onto him, not caring what the other men thought at that point. She wrapped her arms around his neck and just held onto him. She felt so alone. She didn't want to be here anymore. She just wanted to go home, whether home was Lannisport, New York, or Sweden. She didn't care.

I can't do this... I just can't do this...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 am

Gibbon sighed and carried her away from her patch of flowers, making sure to take some of the ones she had already picked with them, placing them in his belt next to his daggers. He passed the tree stump and trunk where he had tied and picked up the sack of food. When he reached his horse, he realized there was the extra one now since he had killed the other assassin.
"Can I trust you not to run away on that horse if I let you ride it?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am

Drueta honestly didn't want to ride on her own horse, and wanted to ride with him on his. She wasn't sure she could ride it. Not for lack of talent at horseback riding, because she had taken horseback riding lessons in Sweden and had even competed in trials with her mother as her coach. Also, if she did have to run she could probably outrun every single one of these men. Every single one except, Gibbon, anyway. Something about him told her that she'd never escape him. He'd always find her or catch her, eventually. She took a deep breath, fighting inside her mind. She really wanted to ride with him, and that too probably showed on her face.

You need to learn to control your facial expressions. Start now, you fucking idiot.

"I promise." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 am

Gibbon looked at her then, confused. It was just moments ago she was sincerely not wanting anything to do with him. And now, all of a sudden, she was clinging desperately to him, not wanting her own horse. He could read her so easily, and he wondered if she knew that. Or if she even truly cared.
"I can see you don't want to ride alone. You can ride with me. I'll have one of my men guide the horse while riding. Do not worry."
There was an outburst of anger at him calling them his men.
"Oh shut it! You are all my men on this venture and you know it. Get on your horses and stop acting like birthing bitches!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 am

Drueta was relieved when he agreed so willingly to let her ride with him. She clung to him more, nuzzling her face into his neck. She didn't want to let him go, and he obviously knew that, but at that moment all she cared about was her own safety. He could kill a man quite quickly and was sincere about protecting her, so she would let him do so until she felt he no longer would. She breathed in his scent, which was actually pleasing to her nostrils. She wasn't sure what he smelt like, but it was unlike anything she had ever smelt before.

"Thank you...Gibbon..." She whispered into his neck, her lips brushing against his skin unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 am

Gibbon smiled softly and kissed her head.
"I'll get on then you follow, you can face me rather than how we were before, if you would like? That way..." he lowered his lips to her ear, "you can continue to smell me."
He twisted his head so he was looking at the side of her face, then kissed her cheek, smiling smugly to himself.
"Get on your horses, men. We have a long way to go before we take another break. If you have to piss I suggest you do it now. I don't want to stop again until we get there. And we had better get there before nightfall!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:15 am

Drueta was embarrassed that he had noticed, but it faded quickly and she giggled quietly into his neck. Oh well, so he knew she was smelling him. It was a good smell and there was no shame in enjoying it. The kisses he had planted on her head and cheek startled her. She was happy he had done it, though, because surprisingly it had comforted her. After he had yelled at the men she waited for him to climb up onto his horse and pull her up after him.

After she had been pulled up on the horse she faced him, wrapping her legs comfortably around his, and leaning onto his shoulder. It was surprisingly comfortable and she knew that if she had to she could fall asleep there. Instead she just continued to take in his scent, letting it be her only comfort. At least at the end of all of this, whatever was to come of her, she'd have something to picture in her mind. A gorgeous assassin who smelled wonderfully and a father who loved her until the end. If she survived this, she would be thankful to them both.

She began to hum quietly, a beautiful tune she had heard when she had gone on vacation to Scotland with her parents when she was fourteen. It was about a woman who had loved a man but had to watch him go off to war, unsure if she'd ever see him again. The tune had always struck her as beautiful. She only wished she could remember the words...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Gibbon listened to the tune coming from her and wondered where she had heard it. It was indeed beautiful, and wasn't something he was familiar with. He continued the journey in silence, admiring her notes and wondering what her singing voice sounded like if this was what came from her simply humming. He smiled softly, knowing that she would probably sense it, but not caring.
From behind him came an entirely different sound, and it was that of a man letting out gas. He glowered at his placement and shot a piercing look at him.
"You do realize that there is a lady in your presence."
The assassin scoffed and ignored Gibbon, which made him angrier. For Drueta's sake, he ignored him. He didn't want to frighten her. Instead he decided to ask her about the tune.
"What is that lovely tune, Drueta? I'm afraid I've never heard it before..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Even with the assassins around her being rude and letting out gas, she chose to ignore them and never let up on the song running through her head. It calmed her, which was truly surprising, because she knew they grew ever closer to the spot where she would be at the mercy of another. Gibbon had sworn to protect her, but what if something had happened to Gibbon? There would be no one left there to ensure that she would make it anywhere safe. She didn't want to leave his side, and promised him she wouldn't, but that didn't mean someone wouldn't choose to take him from her.

"I'm not sure what the name of it is." She whispered, knowing he would hear her. "I heard it once when I was very young and have loved it ever since. I can't even remember the words, sadly."

She took a deep breath and took his scent in. No matter how many days went by, he always smelt wonderfully. She wondered how and why, but didn't dwell on it. She appreciated the comforting scent.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 am

Gibbon felt himself frown at this news, and wondered how the fates could be so cruel. He truly enjoyed the melody of this song, and wished more than anything, at that moment, to be able to hear her truly sing the words. He sighed as he pulled her closer to him, wanting desperately to stay there, just the two of them. But he was well aware of the company they were keeping and was wishing they could ditch them already. But he knew the timing had to be delicately placed, their escape was not wise at this point in time.
"That is very unfortunate, m'lady. I do wish I could have heard you sing it..."
He planted a gentle kiss on the top of her head, not quite knowing why he had allowed himself to do so. He shrugged it off quickly, not needing to seem perplexed or unsure of anything with the other assassins around. The last thing he could allow to happen was them thinking he was somehow weakened by this girl.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Drueta let herself get comfortable and relax into Gibbon. She didn't want the men around them to think they were truly into each other, but she didn't mind them thinking that Gibbon had a hold on her. She didn't mind them thinking that she was feeling weak and had given in. That would only show weakness on her part and it was something she was willing to show to protect Gibbon. She wasn't entirely sure how he felt about her, but she knew that it wasn't all negative. He wanted her safe and seemed to care, even if only a little, about her.

"Maybe I'll remember eventually..." She whispered, wanting so badly to remember the words.

The only words she could remember were Danny Boy. She knew it was a popular song, and wished she could just remember even a little bit of the song.

She took in Gibbon's smell once more. No matter how hard she tried she could not escape it's intoxicating scent. It comforted her and made her feel at home...somehow.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Gibbon looked behind him at his present company and frowned. He hated that he needed to continue with the mission, even still just for the time being. He didn't want to hold this facade any longer. He wanted to get this girl to safety.

He wanted to be alone with her...

"Yes, perhaps you will, my lady."

He made sure the others wouldn't see his next movement, because he was certain it would show them his own weakness for her. And that was the last thing they needed at the time.

He sighed and lowered his head, taking in the smell of her hair. The fragrance seemed floral, even just a hint lingering on the strands of her locks. He smiled calmly, and then kissed the crown of her head, softly, lovingly. He wasn't sure what was coming over him, but Gibbon knew that he needed desperately to save her from her cruel fate.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:08 am

Drueta knew that having Gibbon so close to her was what made her heart pound with excitement. The tune still spun a web inside her mind. It wasn't until Gibbon kissed her head that the words seemed to just come back to her. It's as if they willed themselves there because he wanted to hear the song. Her mind and heart remembered for this man because they were lost to her for years before she shared this horse with him.

"Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling. From glen to glen, and down the mountain side." She began to sing softly, knowing the other men would hear but knew they'd pay her no mind. "The summer's gone, and all the flowers are falling. 'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide."

I hope he enjoys it...

"But come ye back when summer's in the meadow, Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow. And I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow. Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so."

She didn't continue the song, unsure she would remember the next verse. She decided that if she could, she would sing the whole song for him at another time.

"Well, I remembered a bit of it anyway." She let herself smile ever so slightly, not wanting to catch too much attention from the other men.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:49 am

The words drifted through the soft breeze, as if her voice was sending an enchantment across the forest. He closed his eyes, letting himself drift with the notes escaping her lips. It was the most beautiful thing he had heard. He wasn't sure if he could bare to let her stop singing. When she finished, he found himself disappointed, but still pleased having heard it at all.

"That was beautiful, Lady Lannister. I look forward to you remembering the rest sometime. Soon, hopefully. It would please me greatly."

He whispered the last bit closely to her hear so that it was softer, more intimate than the rest of the words that he had spoken. He could feel himself longing for this girl, and he wasn't sure if he would be able tos top it. One thing he was sure of, was that he needed to get to their next stop already. He needed an excuse to walk with her and hold her close to him, protectively.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 am

Drueta felt chills run down her body as Gibbon whispered to her. He was by far one of the most handsome men she had ever laid her eyes on. Not only in Westeros, either. He was rugged, dirty, and yet had a mysterious soft side to him. It was enough to drive her wild. It was also enough to make her fear for her life. She assumed she would never stop feeling that way. She would most likely always fear him. It was hard not to fear a man that was so good at killing another.

"How far are we from our next stop?" She whispered, wanting to know when they could take a break.

I'm so very, very hungry. I can't complain about it, though. It could upset him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To the West
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: