Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Hattie pulled her pink backpack onto her back and took a deep breath. She was standing just inside the gate of her home, looking out into the world in a way that she never had before. So many times had she walked in and out of the gate, off to go shopping or to play with friends, but this time was different. This time meant that her journey, one she had waited her whole life for, was finally beginning.

She pushed the gate open and stepped out into the road. This was truly it. With a Pokedex in her pocket, a gift from Professor Oak for her 11th birthday four years ago, and Eevee on her shoulder she set off to the south. Route 1 would be her first stop. There were Pokemon there to catch and she had a dream to collect them all.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Flint adjusted his hat and pulled his pants up more before giving himself a last once-over in the mirror. He grinned, popping himself in the chin like his father always did, and threw the door open to bound down the stairs. Today was his big day, he was finally going to be starting his very own journey of becoming a Pokemon trainer. He waved at his mother, who was in the kitchen, and hugged his sister quickly around her waist on his way out the door. Just across the yard, near the breeding gate, was his father. The love and passion on his face as he stroked the head of the Ninetails in front of him was something that never ceased to bring joy to Flint's heart. Just at the feet of that Pokemon was another one, Flint's Pokemon, and the child of hers. Vulpix nuzzled against her mother's leg and her ears perked as she heard Flint call to his father.

"Dad! Today's the day I get my Pokedex!"

His father turned and grinned widely at him.

"It's about time, too! Make sure to come say bye before you actually head out. Your mother has a surprise." He ruffled his son's hair and smiled sweetly. "I'm happy for you, Son."

Flint shied away and tucked his hands in his pockets. "Thanks, Pops. Vixie, come on!"

The young Vulpix jumped into Flint's arms and they were off.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Hattie couldn't lie to herself, she was nervous. She had always imagined she would take off when her friends did. Journeying with friends was always more fun, but most of all was far safer than taking off on your own. Not that kids didn't do it. Kids took off on their journeys by themselves all the time. She wondered if they were as nervous as she was in that moment.

Route 1 led down to Pallet Town. She considered going to say hello to Professor Oak, to let him know she was finally heading out on her journey, but she figured it would be just as easy to contact him at a Pokemon Center. Would he be upset that she didn't go to say hello? She hoped not.

She took her first steps into Route 1, knowing that soon she'd face her first Pokemon. She only had 5 Pokeballs on her, more gifts from her brother, so she had to make sure she used them well. They would fill up her team of 6, after all.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 pm

Flint's visit with Professor Oak went just as he thought it would. There were congratulations from him and his aide, as well as a gift of potion just to ensure that his Vulpix wouldn't faint before they reached the next town. He left the lab in great spirits, and was in even better spirits after his goodbye to his family. His mother had given him 10 pokeballs to start out with. To complete one's Pokemon party, you only needed 6 Pokemon. But all of Flint's family knew that he wasn't bound to catch every Pokemon on his first try, his aim just wasn't the best. His sister bestowed upon him her old Map of the Kanto region, along with a note of people he should talk to in each town. The notes didn't express why, only that he should. He hugged them all tightly and set off towards Route 1, at the edge of town.

The path ahead was turning fairly grassy, patches popping up alongside the road with trees becoming more and more thickened. Vixie was walking excitedly beside him, almost in a trot, but stiffened and stopped walking. Flint knelt down and scratched behind her ears, shushing her. His gaze wandered until he saw what was troubling her and scooped her up in his arms.

"How about we just avoid the bugs for now..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Hattie made it halfway through Route 1 without a Pokemon jumping out to attack her. She saw a few Rattata scurry through some bushes, but otherwise just watched as a few Pidgey flew overhead. She wanted to catch them both, as her goal was the fill up the entire Pokedex, but she knew it wouldn't be easy. Both of these Pokemon were quick and crafty.

Eevee rubbed her head up against Hattie's, picking up on her determined and nervous emotions, and she reached up to scratch her head. She had named her Belle. She was the most beautiful Eevee she'd ever seen, after all.

"We'll get our chance soon, girl." She whispered, hoping that they were strong enough to succeed.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Flint walked along the road and noticed a large tree with some shade under it. He could tell that his Vulpix was still on edge, so he decided to sit down and give her a short break. Vixie hopped onto the base of the tree and spoke up at him, more than likely knowing a small snack was in her near future. She sat patiently, wagging her tail gently from side to side, as Flint opened his pack to take out a baggie of food and bowl for her to eat out of. She munched, happily, while he drank a bit of water from his canteen.

After several minutes, he was up against the trunk of the tree and his eyes were beginning to become heavy. He yawned, stretching as he did so, and packed up.

"A small nap couldn't hurt, right?"

Vixie yawned and hopped into Flint's lap, curling into a small ball just as soon as she was in it. After a few short minutes, they were both gently snoring.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Hattie was walking along the road when she looked over and saw a boy leaned up against a tree. In his lap, curled up tightly in a ball, was a Vulpix. Didn't he know that it was dangerous to just fall asleep here? She walked over and gently kicked his shoe.

"Hey, kid, wake up, please!" She looked around and saw a Rattata eyeing her and her shoulders went stiff. "It's not safe to sleep here."

The Rattata was probably sizing up the boy before she came along. It probably would have attacked if it hadn't been for her showing up. Though, it still looked like it was ready to pounce at any moment.

"Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Flint and Vixie both just about jumped out of their skin. He looked up at the girl shouting at them and rubbed his head and eyes, still droopy from sleep.

"Sheesh, I didn't think it was that big a problem to snooze for a few minutes..."

He blinked sleepily and looked at her closer.

"Ah- you have an Evee!!" He jumped up, Vixie falling from his lap as he did so. "Ah man, I love Evee! I almost had my parents breed one for me, but I decided on Vulpix instead.. How long have you had it?"

Flint was more than awake now, his eyes gleaming with adoration for the Pokemon, and was so glad that it was this girl that came along to wake them up.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:07 pm

Hattie nearly jumped back in surprise at this boy's enthusiasm. She hadn't expected him to be so excited after she woke him up.

"Only a few days." She looked over toward the Rattata. "We can talk more later, though. That Rattata was eyeing you two when I walked up. I think it was going to attack you while you slept."

She pointed toward it and noticed that it didn't run away. It was a brave and stubborn one. It wanted something. Maybe food. Regardless, it was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Flint stepped back and churned his face. He wasn't sure if Vixie was ready to fight so soon after being woken up. He looked at her and she looked back up at him with determination, nodded her head.

"Well, I guess if it attacks us, we'll be ready!"

He clenched his fist and nodded before throwing his backpack on. He turned to the girl and smiled. "Thanks for waking us up, I'm Flint, and this is Vixie!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Hattie smiled. The boy was exuberant, but he seemed nice enough. He made Route 1 seem a whole lot less scary, that was for sure. She smiled and pointed up at Eevee.

"This is Belle and I'm Hattie. It's nice to meet you." She made sure to smile down at Vixie, too. She was a very pretty Vulpix.

She was just about to suggest they walk through the route together when Rattata finally made its move. It was running straight for Flint.

"Here it comes!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Flint stepped back, bracing himself and shouted at Vixie to get ready.
She hopped in front of Flint, ready to defend the first attack. The Ratatta came right at her with Tackle and Flint was quick to tell her to dodge it. Luckily for her, she was able to just get the end of her tail touched. She bounded off to side and looked at the Pokemon, ready for her own attack.

"Alright, Vixie, use Ember! Show him you're not to be messed with!"

Vixie voiced her compliance and took a breath before letting out her bit of fire at the Ratatta. The Pokemon stepped back, obviously not expecting to be charred right away. The fury visibly built behind its eyes and charged Vixie again, this time baring its teeth with Bite.

"Vixie, dodge again and quickly use Ember one more time. I don't think it'll be able to handle another one of those!"

Flint had been right, and the Ratatta was just barely hanging on when he threw the Pokeball at him. Within a few seconds, the ball was still and he was celebrating his first official catch.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Hattie's jaw dropped in awe as Vixie dodged and attacked, dodged and attacked, and when the Pokeball had caught the Rattata she found herself celebrating right along with Flint.

"Did you see that, Belle? That was amazing!" She smiled from ear to ear. "It'll be our turn soon!"

She looked over at Vixie and could tell that she felt proud of herself. She couldn't wait to see Belle have her first battle and only hoped that she did as well.

"So, do you two want to travel with us?" She blurted it out before she got too shy to. She didn't want to travel alone. The idea just scared her all too much.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Flint stopped dancing around when Hattie had asked them to travel with them. He looked down at Vixie, who smiled up at him and voiced her delight in the offer. He smiled and sighed to himself before nodding at Hattie.

"I think it's safe to say that we all could use the company. It's great meeting new people and making friends. I'm glad to see someone my own age starting their journey right along with me. I thought I'd be the oldest one out here..."

He knelt down as he was talking to pet Vixie, who was please with the action. She put her front paws up on his knees and licked his chin once before hopping over to Hattie to stare up at her in admiration.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Hattie knelt down and put her hand out, letting Vixie know that she'd like to pet her. She wasn't just going to assume it was alright, even if she had approached her first. You had to be careful with fire-types. They could be unpredictable.

"I think it'll be a lot safer and definitely more fun to travel with someone else. I imagine it can get lonely otherwise. I was also afraid to be the oldest one out here. I'm sure we'll run into a lot of younger kids that know way more about Pokemon than we do." She laughed and shook her head. "I almost didn't get to go on my journey at all. I feel lucky that I am now, even at fifteen."

She knew that there was a gym in Veridian, but she also knew the gym trainer was tough. It would probably be smart to get more experience under their belts before they even considered challenging it.

"So, what's your plan? Have any idea where you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:52 pm

Vixie put her head in Hattie's hand and nuzzled into it, affirming it was alright to be pet. Flint smiled over at them and thought about where they would be going.

"I mean, I think the obvious goal would be to make it to the nearest town with a gym. But I know we need more practice and more Pokemon to challenge the Gym Leader... So we can just battle along the way and try to catch what we can. Make sure we don't get into too many fights before we reach the next Pokemon Center."

Vixie sniffed at Belle and pawed at her tail curiously. This was the first time meeting another fox Pokemon. Flint grinned and looked over at Hattie.

"Does that sound solid?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Hattie watched as Belle assessed Vixie. She was a very curious Pokemon, but I'm sure up until now she was afraid. Belle didn't get along very well with her brother's other Pokemon, but Hattie was overjoyed with Belle nuzzled up against Vixie and jumped into the air excitedly.

"They get along." She sighed and brought her hand to her chest. She was so happy.

"We won't be able to challenge Viridian Gym, so we'll have to head for the next gym He's too difficult. I hear you have to have seven badges to challenge him. I've never met him, but I know he's beat a lot of trainers."

She looked back up toward Viridian.

"I live in Viridian. So, I know the way back there pretty well." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at Flint. "Let's go catch some Pokemon and get stronger. After that, I'll show you the way to the Pokemon Center."

She put her arm out toward Eevee and smiled when she ran up it and onto her shoulder. She was afraid that Eevee wouldn't like her, when they first met, but they were a perfect fit. Her brother hadn't been wrong when he chose Belle for her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Flint chuckled as he watched Belle jump onto Hattie's shoulder. He sighed and nodded in response to Hattie's suggestions.

"That sounds good to me. I'm glad that we all seem to be good traveling companions for each other. And I'm glad it was so soon into the journey. I only just left today ha ha!"

He looked at his watch, saw that it was just past noon.

"Did you just leave today also?"

He wondered about her. He could tell he wasn't going to have a crush, so that was good. That would have made things awkward and probably impossible along the way. But he did want to know everything about her. He hoped they would become good friends.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm

Hattie pulled a small cookie out of her pocket and handed it to Belle. She had learned the best recipe for an Eevee online and made a bath before she left the house. It would have all the nutrients she needed to stay strong and healthy. At least, she hoped they did. She did her very best to make them right.

"I did, just this morning." She looked toward Viridian. "I wanted to see if I could catch some Pokemon on Route 1 before heading back through town to Route 2. I kind of want to catch them all, you know?"

She was afraid he'd think she was silly. Her brother did. He had only caught 14 Pokemon before returning home. He didn't have a dream of badges and whatnot. He only wanted to see most of Kanto to travel, and he thought her dream to be a bit farfetched. That didn't matter to her, though. She wanted to catch as many Pokemon as she could, get all of the badges, enter the league, and then travel to other parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Flint just about jumped in excitement.

"Really?! NO WAY! Oh gosh, me too! I want all of them. I have a book of all the Pokemon in the Kanto region, and have them colour coded with circles, based on the areas they can be found and how difficult they are, as well as which type is best against them."

He started fumbling through his bag to find it so that he could show Hattie.

"See, here is where we are: Route 1, obviously. Here, we can find Ratatta and Pidgey. Ratatta is a normal-type Pokemon, while Pidgey is a flying-type. Since most of the Pidgey in this area are going to be a really low level, we don't need to worry about making sure our types are stronger against them. I guess you can say we're all beginners here."

Flint laughed nervously and popped himself in the chin, like before. It was a nervous tick for him as well as something that gave him a little extra boost of confidence. He felt as though he was going to have to do a lot of it this journey.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Hattie had never been more thrilled. Here she was, thinking he'd find her weird, but he was just as pumped up about Pokemon as she was. His book, she thought, would come in handy as they set out across Kanto. She knew the journey would be long, and difficult, but felt more at ease with her new friend around.

"Wow! That's amazing. I'm glad you're well prepared, because I'm not so much." She chuckled and ran her hand through her hair. "I knew about Route 1 and 2, and a bit about Viridian Forest, but that's where my knowledge of locations ends. I know a lot about types, because I knew that would be important, but I didn't write any of it down."

She kicked a pebble at her feet and shrugged her shoulders, her face turning red.

"I wasn't meant to be able to go on this journey. I only found out 3 days ago that I could. So, I left in a rush." She laughed. "I guess I could have prepared longer, but I was just so excited and impatient to finally get out there!"

She motioned down the path, asking silently if he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Flint threw the backpack over his shoulder and tucked the book under his arm, not wanting to put it away just yet. He walked forward with her, Vixie staring up at Belle on Hattie's shoulder. She was probably wondering how comfortable that particular perch was.

"Yeah, I can see why you would leave so quickly. I was waiting for my sister to come back, so that I could finally go. She's 3 years older than me and just got home a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to leave my parents alone at home will all the breeding -they're Pokemon breeders, by the way- it just didn't seem right."

He smiled down at Vixie when she looked up at him and barked softly. There was definitely nowhere in the world he'd rather be than with this 3.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Hattie's eyes widened when Flint said that his parents were breeders. It was something her sister was out there in the world learning to do. Last she had heard, her sister was in Fuchsia City. She was hoping that one day she'd be able to get an egg that her sister had helped create.

"I think breeding is really awesome. It's the dream of my sister. I'm one of 5 kids." She chuckled and shook her head. "The youngest, so I was stuck at home while they all went out to live their dream. I'm lucky my brother decided to come home. Our mom is pretty sick. I didn't want to leave her alone. She wants me to go out on my own adventure, though, so here I am."

Hattie looked ahead and saw a Pidgey on the ground, pecking away. She looked up at Belle and nodded her head toward Pidgey. In an instant Belle was on the ground, ready to go.

"I'm going to catch that Pidgey." Hattie said quietly to Flint, a grin on her face.

"Belle, tackle!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Flint covered his mouth so he wouldn't shout and give Hattie's plan away. Once Belle was on the ground and orders were given, Flint motioned for Vixie to come sit next to his feet while he dug out an energy bar to munch on. He placed the book back in his bag and started eating the bar.

"Yeah!" He shouted while chewing his bar, "you've got this in the bag, Belle!"

Vixie voiced her opinion and kicked her legs behind her, as if pretending to kick the Pidgey right along with her new friend. Flint saw and almost choked on his bar, but quickly recovered.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Hattie watched as Belle successfully tackled the Pidgey, taking it by surprise, but she knew the Pidgey would fly up and retaliate. It took off into the air and quickly flew down to tackle Belle.

"Doge it, Belle!"

Belle attempted to dodge, but Pidgey managed to get her butt end and Belle flew back a few feet.

"You can do it, Belle!" Hattie hoped she was right and that she wasn't going to end up getting Belle very hurt. "Use tackle again, quick!"

Belle shook off the tackle, turned, and jumped into the air to tackle Pidgey before it could fly off again. It thumped down onto the ground and before it could get back up again, Hattie had thrown a Pokeball. It almost missed, but caught Pidgey in its outspread wing.

The ball titled, paused, titled again, paused.

Please don't escape.

The ball titled one more time and Pidgey was caught.

"Yes!" Hattie ran over and picked Belle up, twirling her around in the air to celebrate. "We did it!"

She walked over after Belle ran up onto her shoulder once more, picked up the ball, and looked down at it lovingly. "Welcome to the family, Pidgey."

She looked back and Flint and held the ball in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Pokemon-
Jump to: