Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Pokemon RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Flint jumped excitedly, fist pumping in the air, and Vixie was doing a small dance at his feet in celebration as well.

"Yeah! Whoo! I KNEW you could do it, guys!"

He ran up to them and almost went to give Hattie a hug but stopped nervously and looked off in another direction. He really hoped she didn't think he had a crush on her or something already.

"Okay, that was weird. But good job!" He sent her a thumbs up along with a grin and looked down at Belle. "And a great job you did there, Belle. I have a feeling you're going to be an amazing fighter!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Hattie put her hand out for a high-five. She could tell he wanted to hug her and she wouldn't have been freaked out about it. She could understand, though, why he felt weird. They had only just met. She could tell, though, that they were going to be good friends.

"I can't believe we did it!" She bent her knee and, her foot pointed out to the side, and balled her hands up in front of her face in glee. "I was so afraid I'd be terrible at it!"

"Well, that's one for you and one for me!"
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 pm

Flint quickly high fived Hattie, thankful she didn't think he was weird for almost hugging her. When she did her knee popping thing, he just about lost it over how adorable she was. He couldn't have been more thankful for finding her. Rather, for her finding him.

He struck a super hero pose and laughed as loudly as he could, boasting for the both of them.

"No one can stop us now. All the other trainers better get out of the way, because we're on the road now!" He grinned largely at her and shot her another thumbs up. "Really though, I think we're going to be great. Separately, AND together."

He knelt down to pick up Vixie, then outstretched his arm for Hattie to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Hattie reached out and took Flint's hand and smiled from ear to ear. She'd found the perfect traveling buddy.

"We'll make it to the league, I can feel it!"

She looked toward Viridian City and grinned. She'd spent the last 4 years being upset that she didn't get to leave on her journey when everyone else did. Now, she felt like maybe it was meant to be. Maybe it was because she was supposed to travel with Flint and Vixie.

"We both have another Pokemon to catch before we reach Viridian. I think we better get going before it gets late."
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Flint nodded and pat Vixie on the head before setting off down the road. They were travelling for about ten minutes when they reached another pokemon. This was another Ratatta, and since he already had his, he knew this one had to be fore Hattie and Belle.

"Alright, you two, here you go. Remember, Ratatta can know bite if its level is high enough. Be on the lookout for that."

He smiled and pat Hattie on the back, grinned over at Belle. Vixie gave them her reassurances and did a little spin before sitting down next to Flint to watch the battle unfold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG   Pokemon RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2