Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Hero Academia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 9:47 pm

Ophelia stands out in front of U.A., having been asked to come out and speak to first year students at the school. The principal, come to find, is a huge fan of hers and has always wanted to meet her. Although embarrassed at this, she finds herself excited to speak in front of the next generation of heroes. She isn't sure, however, who is supposed to be picking her up at the front entrance with her ID badge.

"Keep it together, Ophelia. You've done things like this before." She whispers to herself, crossing her arms over her chest while trying to keep her breathing even. "Just not at the most prestigious school in the world, that's all."
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Shota Aizawa hadn't rolled out of bed when he had gotten the call to pick up the new hero at the entrance of UA. He looks at himself in the mirror, 15 minutes after the call, and sighs.

This is going to be troublesome...

He decides not to bother with brushing out his tangles and instead resolves to wrapping himself in his blankets before heading out his door. When he approaches the front of the school, many minutes later, he sees a woman with pale green skin and wild red hair waiting. He sighs again, not looking forward to the interaction being forced upon him.

"Welcome to UA, I'm Aizawa Shota; I've been asked to guide you today.."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Ophelia smirks to herself. She'd heard plenty about Eraserhead in her days since becoming a hero. Very capable at fighting and useful in a group fight, but likes to sleep way too much and doesn't seem to care much about anything. Though, she'd been told by the principle that he was a very fantastic teacher. He really cares about his students, but doesn't like to show it.

"It's nice to meet you, Eraserhead. I'm Ophelia, or Lady Nightshade." She knew he probably knows who she is, because not many don't, but it's always polite to introduce yourself regardless. "Thank you for coming to grab me."

Ophelia couldn't help but look around, though. Any chance she could to catch a glimpse of All Might. To her, he was just a legend on TV. But to those here, at U.A., they got to see him all the time now that he was a teacher.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Shota nods and turns around, "Now, if you'll follow me, I'll take you around until it's time for class..."

The halls of the school are cold and uniform, exquisitely clean. Everyone managed to keep things tidy around there. He peers over his shoulder to see Ophelia searching everywhere she could.

"Do you have any questions? You seem intrigued by something that isn't in sight."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 10:25 pm

Ophelia's cheeks turn pink and she turns back to face him. Of course she'd get caught. It wasn't like she was trying hard to hide her intentions of getting a glimpse at the number one hero. She looks down, laughs, and looks back up.

"Honestly? I was sort of looking around to see if I might see All Might." She looks back down again, shakes her head, and tries to shake off her shyness. "Nevermind that. Carry on."

You really are something, Ophelia.

Yomi paces her living room, nervous about her first day at school. There is supposed to be a guest speaker, too, and she kept wondering who it could possibly be? Maybe Endeavor? She didn't care for him much. Fire was not something she loved all that much, because she was far too afraid to end up burnt. But, she could admit that he did help a lot of people.

"I'll just leave early. Nothing wrong with that." She grabs her bag, takes a deep breath, and heads out the front door.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 12:40 am

Shota rolls his eyes at her confession, knowing full well that this was going to be a common occurrence with his old friend becoming a teacher at UA. He lazily reveals his hand from the blanket and scratches his nose before responding to the woman.

"Eh.. He'll be joining us just after you speak to the class yourself.. Don't worry about missing out.. or whatever."

This is so troublesome...

He looks around and notices that they are nearing the library and huffs quietly to himself.

Hikaru looks around the room before deciding it was time to go. The nerves settling in their belly was almost enough to make just about anyone lose their breakfast. The words their mother spoke to them just moments before resonated in their ears.

"Remember, dear: You're more interesting than the greatest heroes. And far more lovable than even All Might. Keep your head held high and be yourself. We're very proud of you.."

They look once more in the mirror and smile from ear to ear before bolting out the door.

Several minutes later, they approach a girl who looks about his age, her green and white hair shining brighter than any hair they've seen before. Their mouth blooms into an excited grin and their pace quickens to catch up to her.

Just a few paces behind her, Hikaru opens their mouth again to greet her, "Hi! I'm- oof!" In the blink of an eye, they're on the ground and face is planted firmly on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 12:52 am

Ophelia felt terrible. She knew that Eraserhead had probably been forced to pick her up, give her a tour and deal with her all day. But that didn't change that she wanted to see All Might. She'd had a crush on him since she had been a young teen. Being the number one hero in the States didn't stop her from admiring him and seeing him as someone to look up to.

I wouldn't mind looking up or down at him.

She kicked herself mentally for that thought. Now was not the time. Ophelia smiles over at Eraserhead.

"I apologize for being a nuisance. I doubt you wanted to spend your morning carting me around the school. I'm a pretty big fan of yours, too, you know."

Yomi's eyes about burst out of her head when the young boy behind her landed on his face. She quickly leans down, doing her best not to hit him with her chains, and gives it everything she has to pull him to his feet.

"Are you okay?" She brushes him off, hoping he hasn't broken his nose.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:07 am

The way she was apologising made Shota feel badly about his reaction. He can tell that he was coming off exactly how he was feeling about the situation, and he knew that wasn't polite, nor very nice.

"Sorry that I'm being rude.. I'm always like this.. And, also, thank you for your kind words of assurance. You're not a terrible hero either.."

He scratches his head slightly and notices, out of the corner of his eye, a student walking into the library. He smiles internally, knowing this is her routine every morning.

The girl being so nice to them was such a sweet relief from the humiliation they caused themselves. Hikaru pop up, just about as quickly as they had fallen, and bow nervously in front of her.

"I'm sorry for causing a disturbance," they reclaim a straight posture and smile happily at her. "I'm just fine! My name is Hikaru, it's very nice to meet you!" They bow once more and wait for the girl to respond; simultaneously admiring the sparkle of the chains dangling from her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:14 am

Ophelia was happy to hear his half compliment. She knew that it, in his way, it was a full one. Out of the corner of her eye she watches as a girl walks into a large building, which was the library by her guess. She notices after that Eraserhead was watching as well.

"We could skip the tour if you'd like. Grab some coffee instead? I'm sure we could both use it."

Yomi's eyes widen at the exuberance of the kid, but she quickly smiles after she takes it all in. She bows back, swiftly, and giggles.

"I'm Yomi, it's very nice to meet you." She points behind her. "Going my way?"

She could tell by their matching uniforms that he obviously was, but she thought the joke might be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:24 am

The offer for coffee is music to his ears. Shota abruptly turns to Ophelia, face blank but feeling very excited to be doing something other than walking around a campus he saw far too often.

"You have no idea.."

He turns quickly towards their new destination and doesn't see if she follows, knowing she has no way of knowing how else to get there.

"You just may get to see your idol before class.."

Hikaru hops next to Yomi and smiles broadly once more.

"I sure am. I'm so excited for my first day at UA! How about you? What's your quirk? Why do you have to wear those chains? And oh gosh," he reaches for her hair and pets it enthusiastically, "what do you put in your hair?"

They know that their enthusiasm is always too much for people, and it's often forgotten about when meeting strangers. They hoped that Yomi wouldn't be too upset by it, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:33 am

Ophelia can tell she's struck a chord with him, regardless of the lack in enthusiasm written on his face. He didn't seem like the type to smile all that often, so she knew that this was the best it was going to get. As soon as he brings up seeing All Might, though, she has to force her legs to work. At first, she had been too surprised and excited to remember they needed to move for her to follow him. Luckily, she manages to get herself going.

"Oh, yeah? I look forward to it then." She knows that he can probably see through her attempt at calmness, but she didn't want to make a fool of herself all the more.

Yomi smiles over at Hikaru as he shoots off question after question. She can tell he's very excited about the day and she can't help but feel pleased that he's taken such an interest in her. She had been afraid for months that she would never make any friends at all.

"Well, let's see. I'm very, very excited but also just as nervous. My quirk is a mix between creating metal objects and levitating, hence the weights and chains to keep me on the ground. Oh, and I use a metal based shampoo and conditioner, along with hair cream, to keep my hair from flying upwards. What about you? What's your quirk?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:48 am

The enthusiasm in her voice was almost enough to get him to groan, but he decides to ignore it and continue towards the teacher's lounge. Once there, he immediately walks up to the espresso maker.

"Do you have any special preference to your coffee? It's pretty much a miracle machine."

He presses a few buttons and within less than two minutes, his perfectly crafted brew is dispensed to him in an ornate paper cup. The chatter around them quiets ever so slightly as their peers take her in.

The fact that she answered all their questions was enough to send Hikaru into a cheerful fit. They bounced into the air and did a small spin in place before smiling in Yomi's face, just a few inches away from their noses touching.

"That's amazing! Erm, well let's see, I can turn into a snake or make a part of my body do the same. It can either be a snake's tail or head, whatever I need at the time!"

Hikaru puts their hands behind their back and clasps them together while they walk to the academy together and continues to talk. "I'm a third generation hero student. What about you?" They scratch behind their head and turn on their feet to face her while they walk. "Do you have one or a mix of your parent's quirks? I have my dad's, but the animal is different. I think he said my grandmother was a snake, too, but I don't remember."

They shrug their shoulders and turns back around to face the direction they're walking towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:58 am

Ophelia was about to answer Eraserhead's questions, but before she can she notices that everyone in the room is staring at her. Moments ago they had been practically alone, but more people had joined them now.

"Uh, just a bunch of sugar." She swallows, hard, and raises her hand in an awkward wave. "Hello."

Please, don't let them dislike me.

Yomi was surprised that the boy could turn into a snake, but she also couldn't help but think about how fun that would be. He sure did ask a lot of questions and she only hoped she could keep up with them all. She takes a deep breath and begins to answer.

"That's really cool you can be a snake. I wish I could turn into an animal sometimes, because I really love animals. I'm a fourth generation student, but not everyone in my family went to hero school. My dad didn't, but my mother did." She uses her toe to kick at a rock as they walk along. "And I have a mix of my parents' quirks. Which is both fun but also really hard."

Ahead she could see that the train station wasn't too far ahead. She was glad that it would take them straight to school.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:19 am

Shota glances around at the staff of UA and notices that Cementoss and Vlad had gathered a bit closer to them, more than likely getting within admiring distance of the ever-dazzling Lady Nightshade. It was at this realisation that he stiffens and turns to them to stare heavily into their eyes. He turns back to Ophelia after a beat and slouches.

"Ignore the stares.. And don't worry, you're already well liked here."

He could see, out of the corner of his eyes, that Cementoss had gotten a bit of flush to his cheeks. Nevertheless, he maintained his goal of getting closer to them.

The train is just several yards away from them when they notice more students approaching the station. Their eyes begin to sparkle and their pace begins to quicken.

"We have to go look at everyone before we're seated in our compartments! Do you mind if we sit together?!"

Before she could answer, Hikaru steps onto the platform and gazes around as they see a mass of students getting onto the train and talking with each other, here and there. There are students that resemble birds, ones that are extraordinarily tall and slender, some that are shorter than a small child, and some that look as though they're far too old to be students attending UA

"So cool..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:25 am

Ophelia watches as the men around the room stare at her, but she hasn't yet caught sight of the blue eyes she had been searching for. She turns, looking over at Eraserhead as he hands her her cup of coffee. His presence made her feel comfortable and she liked that about him.

"It's like you can read my mind." She winks at him and turns to look at everyone else once more. "Hello, everyone. I'm Lady Nightshade. I'm happy to meet you all at last."

She did her best not to let her eyes dart to the doorway. She'd know without looking when he entered the room. She just had a feeling about that one.

"I really love your enthusiasm for everything, Hikaru. I think we'll be good friends, but please forgive me that I'm sometimes really shy." She laughs and takes a look around at everyone. "That guy looks like a bird! How cool."

She slaps her hand over her mouth, hoping that he didn't notice her talking about him. She hated when people stare at her, because she always feel so self conscious about just about everything.

"Let's go find our compartment before everyone thinks I'm weird."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:35 am

Shota notices that Cementoss shyly waved at her, Vlad waves as well but is much more enthusiastic about it. He approaches them and extends his hand to her, quickly asking her questions about her trip to Japan and how well she's settling in. Shota keeps his face blank and sips on his coffee.

Ugh...

Within a few moments, a shadow looms in the doorway and he knows who it belongs to.

Here we go...

Toshinori enters the room and immediately is drawn to the pale green woman standing with Eraserhead and Vlad. He takes a breath in deeply, preparing to approach and introduce himself to her. He had been trying to talk himself up, to himself, the entire morning. He knew the woman was the number one hero in the Americas, and he knew that she could easily give him a run for his money, here in Japan.

His presence in the room makes everyone go quieter in their conversations, and he is used to this. Being Japan's greatest hero had it's advantages and disadvantages alike. This was something he would file under "both".

He reaches his goal placement in the room and smiles down at the woman.

"Well hi, there! It's so good to have you here, Lady Nightshade."

Hikaru nods and giggles as they make their way to where they'll be sitting for the next several miles together. They pass a mixture of closed and open compartment doors, all filled with students. Hikaru turns to Yomi, unsure of where to sit.

"Do you have any idea of where to sit? I'm not good at this sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:46 am

Ophelia shakes Vlad's hand and smiles around at everyone. She was about to answer Vlad's questions about her journey to Japan, but then she feels it, like electricity on her skin. She moves her eyes over toward the doorway as All Might darkens its entry. He walks over and she feels her breath hitch in her chest. He was even more beautiful in person. His broad shoulders, strong jaw, and muscular form. He was everything she had ever wanted, physically, in a man. And he could keep her on her toes when it came to being a hero, which only made him all the more sexy to her.

"H-hello, All Might." She blushes and knows there's no hiding it. It's impossible to hide pink on green. "I'm glad to be here."

Marry me!

Yomi nods her head and leads them down the way. People are taking up most of the train compartments, and she's afraid they won't find one of their own, but manages to before someone else can snag it. She grabs him by his arm and yanks him inside, her eyes a little wide.

"There are so many students on this train!" She plops her butt into a seat and looks out the window. "Can you believe this day is finally here? Wow!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:57 am

Shota looks between the two exchanging greetings before him and sighs again. He should have known that it wasn't just idolisation she held for All Might. No, she was smitten. Just another woman that wanted to throw themselves at Japan's greatest hero. He rolls his eyes and decides to leave.

"If you'll excuse me..."

I'm going to nap before class...

The pink that takes over the woman's face is unmistakable. He can tell that she is attracted to him and this makes his cheeks flush a bit in response. He puts his hand in his hair nervously and lets out a hearty laugh.

"I can tell you now, this country is going to be much better with you here, too!"

He smiles as big as he can, taking in every ounce of her features as he can. There was no doubt that she was beautiful, and he wanted to scoop her up and throw over his shoulder. Home on the brain.

Ha... Well, shit.

Hikaru sighs with relief as the two of them sit down in their seats. They nod and look out the window, hoping that the train will be leaving soon. The anxiety and excitement that was roiling in their stomach was uncomfortable, and the time was just going by too slowly for their liking.

"Are you excited to meet All Might?! I was so happy to hear that he was coming to teach this year! It's hard to believe that he's going to be cutting back a little bit with his hero duties..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:06 am

Ophelia feels horrible as Eraserhead walks away, knowing she's probably irritated him to no end. But she really is thankful for him and plans to apologize later for her girlish antics. She has a brother and she can only imagine that he felt very much like her brother would have in this situation. But she couldn't waste any time right now dwelling on it further. No, not with this man standing in front of her.

"I don't know if Japan can handle both of us." She laughs and touches his arm, only to feel like that jolt of electricity that had been running down her skin earlier is now coursing through her veins. "But they'll have to get used it it."

I just...wow...

"I'd like to get together with you sometime, and well, talk." She had much dirtier things on her mind and only hoped that they weren't obvious. She was usually pretty good at hiding things, but Eraserhead could practically read her mind earlier.

Yomi grins from ear to ear. She was more than excited to meet All Might. He was one of her favorite heroes. Then again, he was one of almost everyone's favorite heroes. But she watched his videos all the time with her sister. They would always act out his heroic scenes together, taking turns being victim and All Might.

"I'm so excited to meet him! I'm also nervous, though, because I want him to think I'm good, you know?" She presses her face against the glass to look around. "Are we there yet?"

She laughs and knows she has definitely made a friend.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:16 am

Toshinori laughed and gazed down adoringly at the woman touching his arm. He knew there was chemistry there, but he also knew that it was their duty to keep things as professional as possible at the school. No matter how inappropriate he wanted to be with her.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." He smiled and had the machine make him a coffee with lots of sugar. "Would you care for a quick tour of the academy before you go in front of the students of 1-A this morning? I'd be more than happy to talk some more now. Only if you're up for it, of course."

He turned to her and let his smile be a little softer. He felt the current pulse through them before, and he was very interested in seeing if he was just as enticed by her mind. It had been a long while since he had a genuine connection with someone of the fairer sex.

Hikaru knew all too well the feeling that Yomi was experiencing. They were never good with rides themselves, though it wasn't these short sort of trips that they usually pestered their parents on. But it was so much more exciting, all the same.

"I've always looked up to him. I would have my parents take turns playing victim while I played All Might. But I had his figurine for the part."

They heard the whistle blow to let them know they were on their way out of the station and excitement built within their belly once more.

"OH MY GOSH!" They covered their mouth, slightly embarrassed. "Ha, whoops.."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 12:45 am

Ophelia couldn't believe her luck. He wanted to spend time with her before she had to present to 1-A. Before she had left the States her mom had told her to "go get her man", which was one of the reasons she had come to Japan. As silly as it might seem to others, she knew the moment she saw him as a young girl that he was the man she wanted to marry. So, she let it be one of the few reasons she agreed to move to Japan. Now, all she had to do was make him fall in love with her.

Easier said than done.

She grinned and nodded her head, "Yeah, I'd love that."

Yomi couldn't believe her ears, and yet she wasn't surprised at all. He, too, had played make believe with his parents and pretended he was All Might. Maybe all kids did that, she didn't know.

"I'm sure all the kids on this train that are first years are feeling a bit of oh my gosh themselves." She laughed and rocked back and forth gleefully. "Let's do this!"

She about jumped out of her seat as the train took off from the station. Soon buildings were flying by and she knew it wouldn't be long before they arrived at school. She only lived a few stations away, which was convenient, and she was glad that Hikaru seemed to live close as well.

"I wonder who our homeroom teacher will be! I hear Eraserhead is one of them. He's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 1:07 am

The colour could hardly be kept from rushing to Toshinori's cheeks. He wasn't oblivious to his age, he knew that he was more than a decade older than Ophelia. Yet, here they were, exchanging electric touches and bashful expressions. He felt like he was easily twenty years younger than he was, or even more than that. He waited for her to grab her cup and gestured for the door.

"Shall we, then?"

He smiled softly at her this time, not wanting to show how excited he was that they would be able to spend more personal one on one time together.

Well THAT doesn't sound creepy in the least, now does it?... Oh man...

The corridors of the train were bustling with people; students sneaking into other compartments and vendors offering snacks for the trip over. Which was something that confused Hikaru, since the ride would only be several minutes.

Hikaru heard Yomi's question and wondered themselves just who their homeroom teacher would be. They tapped their nose in thought and eventually shrugged.

"I honestly haven't the slightest clue! As long as it isn't Midnight... Not that I don't like her or anything," Hikaru waved their hands quickly in front of them, "she's just so... Heh, well, she's a lot." They motioned to their chest and mimicked having a large chest before blushing and sinking into their seat.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 am

Ophelia nodded and smiled endearingly. She looked over at everyone else, still staring at them, and waved. She didn't want them to think that they suddenly weren't worth her attention, just because the man of her dreams had walked through the door. All Might was tall, very tall, and made her feel so small in comparison. Falling asleep on his chest at night was something she'd imagined many times as she drifted off alone in her bed at night.

"I think it's wonderful you've decided to start teaching." She spoke after they had walked out into the hallway and were alone. "It's something I've thought about a few times. Maybe someday."

Yomi couldn't help but laugh a laugh that came straight from her belly. Hikaru was the most adorable and silly kid and she loved it. As far as first friends went, she felt like she had hit the lottery.

"Right? And she used to have an even more revealing costume. No, thank you!" She shook her head emphatically. "But I'm sure she's a good teacher!"

Yomi thought about her mother and how she had almost became a teacher, but Japan still needed her. They needed her out there fighting the bad guys. She was so proud of her mom.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 1:37 am

Once they were alone, Toshinori was able to relax his posture just a little. Being around a group of people always made him feel the need to stand as tall as he could. Even though he was attracted to this woman next to him, he felt comfortable and at ease. It surprised him when he thought about it.

"It was a good decision for me, honestly. I wasn't sure I was going to be content with slimming down my hero duties, but I feel it's the right choice for me right now." He took a sip of his coffee and suddenly wished he'd put a couple of cubes of ice in the liquid before leaving the lounge. "You seem like you'd fit right in here, though. Just in case you ever decide to go for it."

Hikaru grinned and was so pleased to feel like they'd made a good friend already. Which made them feel like they needed to have the conversation about themselves.

"Oh.. I should probably talk to you about something." They scooted forward and smiled at Yomi. "I know that I look like a boy, and really, I guess I was born that way. But since we're friends, I wanted to let you know that I don't use male pronouns. Well," Hikaru scratched their nose quickly, "I don't use anything other than gender neutral pronouns. I've always been like this, since I could really remember."

They knew this wasn't something that was widely touched on, especially in places where culture and tradition were so important, like Japan. They felt Yomi would be open to this though.

I hope...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 am

Ophelia's heart felt warm that he thought she'd make a good teacher, or at least that she'd fit in with the others at U.A. It wasn't anything she was ready to do right now, because she was still so young and the world needed heroes as strong as she was blessed to be, but it definitely wasn't off the table for her in the future. Especially if, say, she got hurt and needed to retire from active duty.

"I think maybe I'd like to some day." She looked over at him as they walked and could tell he was at ease with her, which had her heart pounding in her chest. "I was surprised to see you become a teacher, but I'm thinking that this new generation of heroes will be all the better because of it."

She stopped walking and noticed that students were slowly trickling into the school grounds. Staring out the window she couldn't help but remember the day she started school.

"Well, here they come." She looked up at him and winked. "You ready for all this?"

Yomi's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. All this time she had thought he was a boy. That they were a boy. She felt terrible, even though she couldn't have possibly known. She hoped that she could get used to using they and them. She had heard about it being a thing in the States, but she hadn't really heard about anyone in Japan going by they or them.

"I'm sorry! I kept thinking of you as a boy." She reached out and touched his arm. "I will make sure to call you by what you wish! A good friend would!"

Akiko walked onto the school grounds and looked at U.A. with new eyes. She had been here for orientation, and for the tests she had to pass, but now that she was a student she felt like she was seeing it for the first time. This was going to be her home for a while and here she'd learn to be the hero she had promised herself and her grandfather that she would become. She had to, for her parents.

You've got this. So, you're a bit older than the other first years. That just means you'll take things all the more serious. You've so got this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hero Academia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: My Hero Academia-
Jump to: