Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Hero Academia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

My Hero Academia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero Academia   My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 2:02 am

Toshinori chuckled once and ran his hands through his hair. He looked around at the students coming and ducked into a side corridor, taking Ophelia with him.

"Honestly?" He looked over his shoulder before leaning up against the wall and looking at her. "I don't really know. I'm excited to help shape this new generation of heroes, I know some of them are going to be great, possibly the best that we've seen." He rubbed the back of his neck before looking up to the ceiling. "But I don't know how I'm going to feel about everything. I'm so used to living one way and I don't know how things will be from now on."

He shook his head and laughed. "Look at me, acting all worried. Some example I'm shaping up to be. Ha ha ha!"

Hikaru smiled and couldn't stop themselves from hugging Yomi. They let her hair stick to their face and didn't even mind one bit.

"I'm so glad you're so understanding." They nuzzled into her cheek before pulling away, some of the product she used in her hair leaving a slick on their face. "I'm so glad that we ran into each other."

The train began to slow and Hikaru's stomach started doing flips. "AH!"

Todoroki was putting on his uniform shoes near the lockers, listening to everyone talking around him. He looked slightly to his right, peering at the students behind slit eyes.

I wish I didn't have to be here...

Being the son of Endeavor put plenty of pressure on him. Not just by the country, but his father as well. More than anything, the pressure came from him. He thought back to leaving the house this morning for the station and remembered how cold he was towards him, regardless of the fire inside him that his quirk provided.

I guess there's only one way to prove I'm better than him... One way or another, I'll surpass him.

He sighed and closed the door in front of him, then turned to see a girl looking around, appearing a little uneasy. He wasn't sure who she was in the least, but she seemed a little older than him. He wondered if she was a transfer into second year.
Back to top Go down

My Hero Academia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: My Hero Academia-
Jump to: