Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King's Landing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

King's Landing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 am

Unossa loved the way Jaime said her name. She knew he was feeling all the same emotions she was, and maybe more. She was lost in him, overwhelmed by him, and in pure ecstasy. It took all she had not to beg him to take her. She knew better though. Yet, when he began to life the skirt of her dress she got nervous. When his hand met with only her stomach, a tenseness she hadn't know was in her body dissipated.

"Jaime...I..." She couldn't get the rest of whatever she was going to say out, because the thought was lost with the smashing of their tongues once more.

She had so many thoughts pass through her mind in that moment. Cersei. Lies. War. Sex. Love. What was in store for her?
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 am

He knew he was getting to his breaking point, and he knew that he was going to have to cease this behavior before he got to that point. Jaime furrowed his brow, frustrated that he had to lose control like this. He groaned as he pulled away, resurfacing his hand that was now damp with sweat.
"I think it best-" he began to pant, "that we stop before we do something we really shouldn't be doing.
He bit down on his lip, making it bleed. He needed to learn how to control these animalistic urges that were erupting from inside him with her. He was going to end up losing his hand... Or his head.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:32 am

"You're probably right..." Unossa agreed with him. They could get themselves put into a very bad position if they didn't behave themselves. Kissing was as far as it was to go. Otherwise her father would have a fit. He would probably demand Jaime be killed. She wouldn't be able to live through that.

The fact that he wants me so badly, which I can see in his eyes, and he refrains shows me that he truly cares. I shouldn't doubt him from now on. Cautious, yes, but never doubt him.

"What shall we do now?" She knew it wasn't a good idea for them to just sit at that meadow. They needed to do something so that they did not end up in a position like that again.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 am

Jaime furrowed his brow, thinking.
What could they do?
He tried to sort through his thoughts but all that came to mind had to deal with bending her over and fucking her into the ground. He knew that wasn't possible, and he was getting angry with himself for not being able to focus.
He threw his hands up in the air, defeated.
"Ugh! Stupid COCK!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 am

Unossa's eyes flew open wide in surprise. Jaime was obviously having a hard time thinking with the head above his shoulders. She just stared at him a moment, jaw slightly dropped, before bursting into laughter. She had tried to hold it in the best she could, but the expression on his face and the tone in his voice made it absolutely impossible for her. She was loving every single moment of this. She would not change this day for anything. Nothing about it. The good and the bad. She knew they would grow from this, she just knew.

"Should I leave you two alone?" She winked at him, and then her eyes widened again as she realized what she had said. "Oh, Gods..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 am

The level of inappropriateness didn't even phase Jaime. He simply looked at Unossa and scoffed, burying his head in his hands.
This was honestly becoming to be too much for him to handle. He thought about the offer she had given him, whether it be in jest or not, he was considering.
"In all honesty, you wouldn't need to leave... I don't mind an audience."
He said this with his head still buried in his hands between his knees, he wasn't able to see any reaction she would have right now. He began to pull at his hair.
"I haven't had an erection this bad since I saw a woman naked for the first time..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 am

Unossa was glad Jaime couldn't see how much blood had rushed to her cheeks at his comment about not minding her watching him please himself. She would have been lying if she said she wasn't temped. Hell, she was from the twenty-first century. People masturbated in front of each other all the time. Yet, she knew that he would be shocked by her agreeing to let him do it in front of her. This was not the twenty-first century!

"Uh...heh." She wasn't even sure what to say. "I feel flattered. I feel other things to, but I'm not sure that there are words to describe them."

Yeah there are. Fucking horny is a good start!

Unossa knew that she was dripping down her leg, and only hoped it wouldn't end up becoming obvious to Jaime one way or another how wet she was for him.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 am

Absentmindedly, Jaime began to stroke himself through his pants, getting lost in the memory of the kiss they had just shared moments ago. He remembered the heat that had been emanating from her when his hands were reaching for her stomach. He let out a small groan, wanting to feel more of this. He was suddenly trapped in his mind, lost in a world where it was just him and Unossa. They shared such passion, such absolute ecstasy while kissing and making love to the other. He felt all these emotions: pleasure, longing, desire, love... Mm, yes, love. It made it all so much better when they shared it. The passion was hotter, the desire stronger. His hand was beneath his pants now, his body leaning back onto the grass, and he was stroking himself.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 am

At first Unossa wondered if she she stop him, but at one moment a look of pure love seemed to cross his face. She knew he was in a fantasy, somewhere in his head, where the star was her. She would let him stay there, pleasing himself, and would enjoy the view. If this was what he wanted to do, who was he to stop him? Right? She let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

I bet his cock is so soft... She observed the size, imagining what it would feel like to have him inside her. She ached with wonder, want, and need. I'll have to take care of this later...

She waited impatiently for him to finish. She wanted to hear his moans of ecstasy as he brought himself to climax. She was sad she couldn't do it for him, but was glad he got lost enough to do it for himself.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 am

Unossa was on top of him then, riding him and digging her nails into his chest, her hair falling around her face and tickling his. His hands cupped her full breasts, softly pinching each nipple between her thrusts. The movement was powerful, but steady and somewhat slow. Then they switched positions, she was now on her knees and he was pounding into her from behind, tugging on her hair as he did so.
Back in reality he was now exposed to Unossa, pants slightly pulled down below his hips. His hand was pumping at a speed that wouldn't be possible without the strength he had in his arms. In his mind he was about to reach his climax, which was something his fantasy and reality was sharing in that moment.
He tilted his head backwards, grunting, gritting his teeth as he relieved himself among the grass and flowers. There was a moment of silence while he tried to catch his breath, the feelings from the fantasy taking over him, and then he realized what he had done.
"Oh, fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Unossa, for a lack of a better word, was shocked. Not only was she able to witness Jaime masturbating right in front of her, but she got to see his cock too. This was something, while sitting on her couch watching the show, she had always wondered about. She had always wanted to see what Jaime Lannister truly looked like naked. Now, having a clear memory of his torso and legs from one of the very first episodes and this image of his cock, she just about had it all figured out and imprinted in her mind.

"Wow..." She thought she had whispered it, but it came out a bit louder than expected.

She wasn't even one hundred percent sure how she should react. Women of that time would probably be appalled and upset, but she just couldn't fake those emotions right now. No, she liked it too much for that and she was sure it would show in her face.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Jaime cleared his throat and almost began to laugh. He shook his head and concealed himself, finally feeling the calm breeze ride along his cock. With how hot it was at the moment, he didn't want that. Once he was tucked away he thought back to the word that had escaped Unossa's lips and he finally had to let out his laugh. It was loud, hearty, full of warmth and amusement.
"'Wow'? Ha!... Not the reaction I was expecting in the least, Unossa. Not at all. Ha ha! 'Wow'."
He rolled onto his back, unaware of the crown of flowers that his head was crushing. He sat back up, still somewhat laughing.
"Anything you would like to do now, my Lady? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Unossa was blushing quite an intense shade of red. "Wow" was all she was able to get out. She watched as he began to smash the crown of flowers she had made him. She narrowed her eyes and hmphed at him.

"All that work on that crown, only for you to smash it." She sounded angry, but there was a slight amusing tone there as well. "Last time I ever make anything for you, Jaime Lannister."

She stood up then, and looked down at him. The more time she spent looking at his features, the more she realized how beautiful he was. His jaw sent shivers down her spine.

Get your mind in a proper place before you get yourself into trouble!

"I'm not sure what I would like to do." She looked around at the meadow. "What would you like to do?"

I probably shouldn't have asked that...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Jaime hadn't realized he had been laying on his crown of flowers, he had forgotten all about them. Then the thought came to mind that he had been wearing them while touching himself. He turned an uncomfortable shade as he blushed at the thought, astounded that he was embarrassed at all. Unossa stood then, and stared down at him, not knowing what to do and asking him what he wanted.
"I-uh... I'm sorry for the crown. Ha..."
His hand brushed back his hair as he examined her standing there, towering above him. Even from this angle, she was positively dazzling. He lifted his lips into a small smile, and began to let his eyes wander, looking her up and down, from her breasts, to her lips, to abdomen, to her toes.
"I honestly shouldn't condone us doing what I want to do right now..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Unossa's cheeks turned an even darker shade. She could not believe how the events of today had gone. The last thing she had expected was for Jaime to please himself right in front of her. The kissing was even a surprise to her. She took a few steps toward him and then stopped.

"It's alright. I can always make more." She let out a small laugh. "And you are probably right. It seems we are both at a loss of something to do... Something smart to do, anyway."

She motioned for him to stand, wanting to wrap her arms around his waist and just hold on to him. She wanted to hear his heartbeat as she rested her head on his muscular chest. Anyone who would try to take him from her now, Cersei or otherwise, would feel a wrath from her like they have never known. That much she decided in that moment.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Jaime laughed again before standing, took Unossa in his arms as he knew she wanted him to do. He held her for quite a long time, listening to her breathing, smelling her hair, letting her listen to his heart that was beginning to betray him.
"What am I going to do with you, little one?..."
He knew this nickname would probably upset her, playfully so, but he did not care. She was little to him, him being more than ten years her elder. It justified the nickname in his eyes.
He pulled her hair from her face, taking in her features once more.
"You are so incredibly beautiful, Unossa..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Unossa had expected to flinch at the nickname, but for some reason it hadn't bothered her. The fact that he had used a pet name at all melted her heart. The sound of his own heart was quick, betraying his calm demeanor.

"I was just wondering the same thing about you." She took a deep breath, letting his scent fill her nostrils, and let it overwhelm her.

His scent was more intoxicating than any man she had ever bothered smelling. His musk was strong, yet comforting and sexy. She could get lost in it forever, if he'd let her.

When he had spoke of how beautiful he thought her to be, her knees grew weak, and she struggled to keep on her feet. She knew he'd feel her lose her balance, which embarrassed her, but it was nothing she could control. The things he did to her, emotionally and physically, were completely overwhelming. She only hoped that he was careful with her heart, because to her it was already his...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Jaime felt her grow weak in his arms and he immediately picked her up, first wrapping her arms around his neck, his hands tucked beneath her knees and propping just under her shoulders. He began to walk back to where she had picked her flowers before and found her bouquet laying there, waiting.
"I hope you knew they were still back here, my Lady..."
He winked at her before setting her bottom on the ground.
"I hope you don't mind. I wanted to possibly make necklaces."
He smiled at her then, warming from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Unossa was thankful that Jaime had carried her back over to the area of the meadow where she had left her bouquet. She hadn't forgotten about it, but if he hadn't reminded her she may have eventually. She beamed at his suggestion to make necklaces. She hadn't expected it out of him. She wondered for a moment if he even knew how. She began to pick small flowers, the same colors as she had made his crown out of, and began to lay them in a pile. She was excited to do this with him. It was just one more memory they would have with each other.

"Do you know how to make flower necklaces?" She giggled, looking up at him with what she knew was a very adorable expression on her face.

Marry me? Pleeeeeease!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Jaime touched the tip of her nose with his finger and smiled happily at her. She was just about the most dazzling thing in his world at the moment.
"No I don't, but I knew you could teach me."
He ruffled her hair before sticking his tongue out at her. He loved how much he wanted to play around with her all the time. He felt it a good basis for the start of a relationship.
He turned his attention to the assortment of buds and blossoms around him. There were a variety of species and colours and he didn't even know which one to start with. He grabbed a large yellow one, stem slightly thicker than the others, and wondered how to begin this.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Unossa leaned into Jaime, attempting to show him step by step how to make a flower necklace. She tried with all of her might not to burst out laughing each and every time he would get frustrated with he. She noticed he had a tendency to mumble at the flowers as if they could hear him. Finally, after they had attempted at least ten times to get his necklace really started, he seemed to figure it out.

"You are something else, you know that?" She giggled to herself, finishing off her own necklace. "How's it coming?"

She looked over at him, waiting for him to hold it up so that she could see his progress. She prepared herself to hold back laughter.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Jaime furrowed his brow at the mess in his hands.
"Well, I think it looks pretty good, actually." He held the almost finished necklace with splitting stems and torn petals. "Aside from the fact that it's nearly torn to pieces."
He mumbled the last part, frustrated that his couldn't come out the way he wanted it to.
"It's because my hands are so large, I believe. They're meant for wielding swords and ravaging bodies, not twisting stems together to form flower necklaces."
He chuckled then, letting it turn into him poking fun at himself rather than letting it anger him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Unossa grinned from ear to ear, not able to resist. He was spectacular, and the fact that he could poke fun at himself made her heart flutter. She reached over and took his necklace from him, tied it together, and set it with her bouquet. She planned to keep it. She stood and put hers around his neck before winking at him. She didn't want to leave the meadow, but it was starting to get dark. She looked up at the sky and let a small sigh out. The clouds were turning yellow, orange, and purple. She had always loved the sunset. She had always loved how it seemed to paint the sky.

"We'll have to head back soon." She whispered, disappointment evident in her voice. "I'm growing rather hungry, but I just love this place..."

Anywhere I go with you I'd love, though...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am

Jaime looked up at the sky then, observing the colours now splashed around above them. Being here was when he could truly be himself, and he had still been himself with Unossa around. Still arrogant and perverse, but not so cruel. The wrong people brought that aspect out in him. And it was then he realized that one of those people was Cersei. He frowned, thinking about having to face her at supper with Unossa at his side.
This is going to be interesting... But not in a good way.
"I suppose you are right, my Lady. We should be heading back."
He offered his arm for the trek back to the horse he had tied to a tree. It huffed and neighed happily at their return and nudged Jaime in the face with his nose.
"Ha ha ha! Alright, alright! Settle down, old man..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:09 am

Unossa loved this side of Jaime. This smiling, caring and happy Jaime. She only hoped that he wouldn't treat her differently when they got back to the castle. A part of her really feared that he would. She waited for him to get up into the saddle and then help her up as well. When she was seated in front of him one more, she smiled as his arms snaked around her. He began to lead them back, slowly, and she got a great view of the sunset at a distance.

"It's so beautiful." She whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

She was dreading getting back to everyone else the closer they got to the castle. When they entered the gates to King's Landing and headed toward the stables, she couldn't help but frown. She knew it probably showed in the way she held herself. Try as she might, she couldn't seem to better her mood. She was going to have to share him now. She was going to have to sit in the same room as his sister and watch as she fumed about the two of them, probably trying to find a way to put an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

King's Landing
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: