Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King's Landing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

King's Landing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 am

Jaime unlaced their fingers and instead pulled her into him, his arm wrapping around her. He stayed this way for some time before speaking again. He was enjoying his time here.
"Will you come here with me again? Tonight, after everyone has gone to bed..."
At night was when this place was at its best, which was remarkable by any standards. During the daylight hours, this meadow was magnificent, majestic, even. Which was why he decided to call it "King's Meadow."
"Please, Unossa," he turned to face her, "say you will..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:19 am

Unossa loved being so close to Jaime. She couldn't imagine being anywhere else. When he pulled her to him, it took all she had not to take in a gasp of breath. He was being so sweet, so kind, and so utterly romantic. She never wanted this day to end. She didn't want to go back for dinner or sleep. No, she'd rather just stay there.

When he asked her to come back with him that night, at first she felt scared and cautious, but those thoughts vanished with the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice. She knew she couldn't gather words, so she grinned and nodded her head in approval. When she finally found words, so whispered to him.

"I bet the stars will be lovely tonight..."
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 am

Jaime nodded his head in approval.
"You haven't seen the true beauty of this place. The stars is the least of what is to come, Unossa. The things that come out at night, in this place... The easiest way to explain it is with a single word: Magic..."
He laid back then, taking Unossa with him. They were on their sides, facing each other. Jaimed played with the strands of hair tickling her face, pulled them back and tucked them behind her ear. His hand found the flower she had given to him and he began to tickle her nose with it, not playfully, just... touching her.
What he and Cersei shared... It was nothing like this. He loved her dearly, he was sure of it. But all these things he was feeling with Unossa seemed stronger in a way, the potential to become more powerful than what he felt for his sister.
"Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 am

Unossa could not stop staring at him. He was everything she had always wanted in a man and more. When he had finished caressing her nose with the flower, she reached her hand out and placed it upon his chest, able to clearly feel the muscles underneath. She ran her hand back and forth, gently. She knew that the time would come for them to leave soon, otherwise people would being to worry. She only hoped that things between them would not change between the time they would take leave until the time they were set to meet again.

"Your eyes enthrall me, Jaime Lannister." She leaned forward then, and kissed him at the tip of his own nose, her eyes closing.

I want so very badly for you to love me... Please...don't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:59 am

When Unossa kissed his nose, Jaime could not help but smile at her. The gesture was so foreign to him, once again. She continued to amaze him with the stirrings she would awake inside of him. He felt as though he could trust her. Which was a ridiculous idea. But for the moment, he merely cast it all aside, not letting anything ruin how relaxed and free was feeling.
"Free at last..." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:03 am

Unossa caught herself staring at Jaime's lips after he had spoken of freedom. She knew that he meant himself, and that brought a warmness like none she had ever felt to her heart. It would have been a perfect moment for their first kiss, had they been in the twenty-first century, but in this time it would not have been a lady like thing to do. So, she looked back up at his eyes, and knew hers were sparkling with all of the amazing things he was making her feel.

"I don't ever want to leave this place... It's so...comforting." She sigh. "I feel so alive here..."

She ran her fingertips through his hair again, this time continuing to play with the light strands. He was right, they would make a gorgeous pair indeed. Their children would be beautiful.

Did I really just think about children with this man? I need to be careful...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Jaime warmed from the inside out when he heard Unossa speak these words, pleased he could make her feel so home. Alive, she had said.
He took her face in his hand and brushed her cheek softly with his thumb.
"You really do not have to. We do not. We can stay for as long as you'd like, regardless of everyone else and their plans for the evening."
He smiled at her then.
"You were meant to court me were you not? Is this not working for the both of us?"
He chuckled softly, tucking more stray strands behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Unossa snorted, and then immediately her eyes widened. She couldn't believe she had let that sound erupt from her. Back home it was a normal action, but here women did not make such noises. Embarrassed, she looked away.

"I believe, Jaime, that I was brought here to give you the opportunity to court me" She began to watch the clouds again. "If you had shown no interest, we would have moved on to find someone more suitable for me. Someone not blind to my inner and outer beauty."

She laughed then, not believing the words that were coming out of her mouth. They sounded stupid, even to her, but it's like she was quoting someone else. It must have been her father.

"In the words of my father, anyway."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Jaime couldn't believe that a lady had made a sound such as that. He quickly ignored it, seeing that it caused her embarrassment.
"Well I am not blind to either. I would pay and ravage you right this instant if you were a whore. But, you are not. And I am rather glad that you are not. Your inward beauty shines even brighter than your outward, so I'm fairly certain that I am not blind in the least."
He flicked her nose lightly, smiling largely at her.
"And if you want to sound like a stuck pig, tell me next time. I'll give you a reason."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Unossa's eyes widened at Jaime's words. She couldn't believe him! Without thinking about it, she jumped on him and began to tickle his sides. She didn't care. They were alone. If he didn't like it, well then he wouldn't like her.

"I'll show you!" She smiled, big and warm, happy to be with Jaime there in the meadow.

He is beautiful in every single way. I only hope that it never changes. I only hope this lasts forever.

"Pig! Pig! HA!" She began to tickle harder. "Take that!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

He let Unossa have her moments of glory, letting her easily tickle him and make him laugh about as she tickled him so. When it had continued for several more seconds he turned the tables on her.
Within just a few blinks, Jaime was now the one on top, only Unossa was pinned, not being tickled. He was between her legs now, holding her arms to the floor of the meadow, just above her head. He was panting from being tickled, but, other than that, he wasn't winded in the slightest.
He gazed down at her, wondering what his next move was going to be, when he noticed her dress had been moved to above her knees.
He swallowed hard, unsure of what to do about it. He enjoyed looking at her pale skin, the curves and muscles in her calves and thighs. If she had been any other girl, he would be taking her right now.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Unossa's breath left her as Jaime held her to the ground, pinning her with his hands and body. She stared up at him, unsure of what he would do. She knew her dress had risen, and if it had gone up anymore he'd see her most intimate parts. She cursed this time for not having undergarments. No, a man could life a woman's dress and see it all. She mentally scoffed before turning her complete attention back to the man above her.

She knew that if he didn't have an ounce of respect for her, he'd be taking her by now. The fact that he was looking down at her and not making that move spoke a lot to her. She let that show in her eyes, hoping he'd realize it. She guessed he would, because he was the kind of man who read people easily. He usually knew what someone was thinking, even when they were trying to hide it. She wasn't hiding, though. Not anymore. She wanted him to see she trusted him and thought highly of him.

Please don't let me be wrong about you...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 pm

His breath was coming out ragged. Jaime couldn't seem to get ahold of himself properly. All he wanted to do was lift her skirts and take her, but he knew this wasn't the time. The place wouldn't be so bad, but the time? Not nearly. He took a deep breath and let it out when he noticed his left hand was no longer pinning her down, and was making its way down the corset of her dress, making its way to where her dress was slipping toward her abdomen.
He was telling his hand to stop. At least, he thought he was.
He looked down at Unossa's expression.
"Unossa...?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Unossa felt his hand start to move, and her heart cracked. She had thought he wouldn't, but there he was moving his hand. Tears started to well up in her eyes. She didn't know which of her emotions were bringing them on. It could have been the fear, the hurt, the anger or the disappointment. It may have been all four.

"Jaime..."

She couldn't get anything out, only his name. Why had she believed he'd be different with her? Why had she believed he'd find a kind of love in her that he was never able to find with anyone else. Up until that moment she had believed they were going to do this, be two parts of a whole, together.

Why...?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 am

He jerked his hand away when she said his name. Jaime could see the tears in her eyes. She was suddenly terrified of him. Their intimate yet playful rendezvous had just turned into something sinister, and he hated himself for it.
He stood abruptly, knowing that this wasn't going to go anywhere good. He wanted so badly to take back what had just happened, but there was nothing he could do. The damage had already been done. He knew by the tears that were now staining her cheeks.
"I'm so sorry..."
He left her then, in that spot on the grass. He wandered off to a tree that was a good fifteen or twenty feet away from the pond, placed his back to the trunk of it, and slid down to the ground.
"Why do I have to be such an ass all the time?..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 am

Unossa watched as Jaime walked away from her, angry with himself. She almost called after him, but thought better of it. Instead, she got up herself and walked over to the patch where she had been picking flowers. She grabbed an assortment of the small colored ones and began to make a tiara of sorts, that would wrap around one's head. One by one she weaved the purple, red, and white flowers together. The more she worked on it, the more beautiful it became.

Once in a while she would look over to check on Jaime. He was still beating himself up, and she thought she saw him mumbling a time or two. When she finished the tiara, she stood, and began to walk over to where he sat. She knew that if she didn't say something, this would be the end of what they had started. The fact that he was sorry, sad, and beating himself up meant he cared. She would not ignore that.

She placed the tiara of flowers on his head, which fit perfectly to her surprise, and waited for him to look up at her with a reaction. He looked ridiculous, but absolutely adorable to her all the same.

"Well, don't you look charming." She grinned. It was small, but it was still there.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:24 am

Jaime couldn't help but noticing, time to time, that Unossa had began to make an adornment of sorts from the flowers of the meadow. He would have smiled as he briefly watched her for moments, but he couldn't bring it to his face. It was much to his surprise that she had made the crown of petals for him, and placed it upon his head.
The fragrance of the flowers drifted into his nostrils, he took them in, relishing in the scent. He looked up to her then and smiled.
He didn't know how it happened, but they were alright. She was alright.
Jaime patted his knee, beckoning the lady to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am

Unossa took a seat upon Jaime's lap, happy just to be near him again. She leaned into him, trying to get comfortable. She wasn't sure what would happen to the two of them. He wasn't saying anything, which honestly made her kind of nervous.

"I..." She let out a sigh. "I'm not sure what to say."

She wanted him to do something, say something, anything. She wanted things to go back to the way they were. She wanted them to forget that the incident had ever happened.

I want you to love me, Jaime Lannister...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 am

Jaime closed his eyes, took in the smell of her soft, flowing hair. She was beyond words of his knowledge. He could stay like this for hours, simply saying nothing, doing nothing besides holding each other. This was such a foreign feeling to him, but he rather enjoyed it.
"I'm afraid I left the flower you picked for me over by the pond. Remind me to grab it if we do end up going back for supper." His eyes were still closed, but he was smiling then, running his fingers through her hair.
"You have such beautiful hair, my Lady..."
He sighed then, content.
"I could stay like this forever... How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 am

It took all that Unossa had not to tear up again. This time, the tears would not be brought on by sadness. This time, by joy. He had used to word forever. He could stay like that forever. That meant with her... She took a deep breath, releasing it slowly, before responding to all of the things that he had said to her.

"I'll remind you. Do not worry." She relished in the feel of his hand playing with her hair; hair that he liked. "I could...I truly could, Jaime."

She managed to turn then, to face him, and looked him straight in his eyes. She wasn't trying to convey anything in particular. She just wanted to look at him. To really look at him. The fear that had build up inside her from the incident, she wanted it to vanish, and she just wanted a sign from those eyes that it was okay to let it go. It was okay to act like it had never happened.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 am

The deep pools of blue that shone at him were enough to drag him under, put him under some sort of rhythmic spell. He rode this rhythm for some time, letting it lull him, gently pull him around inside the walls of being.
He smiled, every so tenderly at her, wanting to kiss her terribly but knowing he could not. He sighed, cupping her face in his hand, and settled for kissing the tip of her nose, chin, and then cheek.
"Everything is alright now, yes? We can go back to having a grand ole' time out here in my meadow?"
He chuckled slightly, tipping her back towards the ground before lifting her back up again.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:03 am

Unossa giggled, loving that things were now taking a huge turn for the better. She never would have imagined in a million years that if she had met Jaime that these are the events that would have taken place. He seemed to genuinely care for her. She only hoped that were the case. She would find out soon enough, though. There was a lot of eavesdropping and gossiping that went on around King's Landing. It was only a matter of time before Jaime's feelings would get back to her. Petyr Baelish or Varys, the spider, would come to her with news. Or they'd sent one of their little birds to tell her.

"We're perfect." She whispered, planting her own lips upon the tip of his nose, then his forehead, each of his cheeks, and then they lingered near to his face.

Would it be so wrong? Yes... It probably would. Yet...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 am

Jaime closed his eyes as Unossa returned his gesture of placing gentle kisses. When her lips lingered on his face, he knew she was contemplating kissing him. He wanted to, so badly it was pulling at his gut. He turned his face just a bit, so that they were looking into each others eyes again, their lips just breaths apart. He searched her face, trying to find the answer on her face. Would it be so bad?
"Unossa, I-" he was going under the spell of her eyes again, "Ah, fuck it!"
He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to him, tasting her mouth with his tongue, probing, exploring. He was so hungry for her, and he had no idea that he had been. His hands were massaging her sides with such power, he was afraid he might bruise her... But he couldn't control himself. He was now laying her on the meadow floor once again, getting on top of her. One of his hands reached for her head, ratting his fingers in her hair. His knees were digging into the soil beneath him, he could feel the dew on the blades of grass soaking into his pants.
Jaime wasn't going to let this get any further than just pure and passionate kissing, but he was going to make this moment last.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 am

The passionate kiss that Jaime had pressed upon Unossa's lips had her breathless. She was sure she would suffocate before it was over, but she would rather die of suffocation than break the kiss. She lost her own fingers in his hair as he had done in hers, wanting nothing more than to get lost in that kiss. She knew they shouldn't have been kissing. She knew it was too fast. She knew she didn't care.

Her free hand reached up and touched his chest, feeling his heartbeat beneath her palm and fingers. the fast beat only excited her more, and she began to probe his tongue back with hers. This was by far the best kiss she had ever experienced.

Rafael who...?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 am

Jaime lost himself in her. The way she tasted, the way she sounded when his fingers would hit her in just the right place. He hardened against her thigh, knowing she would notice this change, but not exactly caring. He was too far gone to mind.
"U-Unossa..."
He grunted before taking her mouth back with his. He hadn't felt this way in such a long time, felt like he was going to lose control at any moment. The girl beneath him was everything Cersei wasn't and more. She cared for everyone around her, he could tell, and this weakened his heart horribly.
Without even thinking about it, his hand was lifting her skirts, not going for her wet desire, but her stomach. He desperately needed to feel that stomach clench beneath his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

King's Landing
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: