Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King's Landing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

King's Landing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Unossa knew she had made him arrogant. She had watched him on the show long enough to know what the expression on his face meant. She meant to wipe it off that instant, and thought of her next words carefully. There was no way he'd let her think she wanted him for sure, because honestly, she wasn't sure that she did. She would in no way be lying by saying she did not.

"I'm sure we would, if you were so deserving of me. I will withhold that judgement for now." She looked at her father and Robert after Jaime waved to them. They seemed smug.

"I will, however, join you for a horse ride."

And that, my friends, is how you get it done! She nearly laughed at her thought, but kept a calm look upon her features.

Emeline erupted with laughter at his question. Honestly, she hadn't the slightest, because she hadn't bathed in Westeros. She pulled back from him a bit to fully look at him. His eyes, once again, stunned her with their beauty. She would never get tired of looking into them. She hoped to never have to. A though, which honestly, shocked her. She did not grow attached to people easily.

"Back home, Herbal Essence, and here I don't have the slightest idea." She grinned. "I'm glad you think my hair smells good, though."

She lifted her hands and ran her fingers through his own hair. She found it pleasantly soft. She was so glad she no longer had to be afraid to touch him. They both knew that boundaries were different in the twenty-first century than here in Westeros. As long as they hid the intimacy they did share, no one would be hurt or appalled by their actions.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Jaime nearly gasped at her words. They surely shocked him. This girl was so back and forth with how she presented her feelings towards him, that it almost made him dizzy trying to keep up with the change! Instead he just stuck the tip of his tongue at her.
"Fine then."
He took his horse out of the stall and placed the saddle on him. After mounting him he turned to look at Unossa.
"Well, Lady Agosse," he extended his hand for her to take, "shall we then?"

The expression on her face was mesmerizing. She seemed to be just as lost in his eyes as he was in hers. The feeling of her fingers through his hair was more comforting than he could have imagined. At a time like this, it was almost like being in Heaven.
He leaned in and kissed the top of her head, then the tip of her nose, and then finished the gesture by kissing the very bottom of her chin. He would have gotten her lips as well, but he didn't want to be rude and just attack her like he was thinking of doing. She was more beautiful to him than anyone he had ever encountered back home. If it weren't for his mother and sister, the thought of going home would have seemed appalling to him.
But Westeros was not his home, and he desperately wanted to get back there. He only wished there were a way, and a way he could take Emeline with him.
"So what did you do back home?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am

She knew she had shocked him, and most likely confused him as well, with her sudden change of attitude towards the two of them. When he stuck his tongue out at her, she giggled, her heart swelling with the adoration she felt. She had to be careful not to show too much of it, though. No, she didn't want him to catch on to her little scheme.

"We shall." She took his hand and let him pull her up onto the horse in front of him. She waited for him to wrap his arms around her, her heard thudding loudly in her chest. She only hoped he could not hear it himself.

Emeline could tell that Art was happy to be near her, but something was bothering him. She didn't want to press the matter, though, and decided to answer his question instead. She thought back to her internship at the hospital. How hard she had worked to get there. Yet, she did not miss it. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't.

"I was an intern at Dublin hospital in Ireland." She nodded her head. "It was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life, to be honest, and I'm not sure I'd go back to it if I had a choice. Not because I couldn't handle it, but because I felt like I had been on the wrong path for so long..."

She had always wanted to study medicine. To help the people in the town she grew up in. Now, now she wasn't so sure...

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:32 am

Pulling her up in front of him on the horse was an easy feat. Yet the simple act of doing it sent something through his being. Something that wasn't foreign, but that he usually only had every experienced with one other person.
Hm...
He let the thought go and wrapped his arms around her body, trapping her in his arms while he took the horses' reigns. They went through the large, iron gates of King's Landing and were heading off towards the trees, his mind set on taking her to a meadow he frequented alone.

Art was shocked to discover that, if given the choice, Emeline wouldn't go home. He felt a pang of guilt course through, wondering if maybe he shouldn't be second guessing his stay here. He ran his fingers through his own hair, then began playing with hers, getting his fingers lost in her locks.
"I ran a vineyard back home with three men I hired when my father passed away. I was sixteen at the time. I lived with my mother and sister. Honestly? I wish I could go back. The thought of them being alone is really too much for me to bear, right now... I miss them already, and I've barely been gone for a day."
He sat up then, visibly shaken.
"I don't know how I'm going to do this day to day, babe."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 am

The feeling of Jaime's arms wrapped around her body sent chills down Unossa's body. She could remember seeing his face during the first ever episode of Game of Thrones. She loved his character instantly and wanted to be near him. Of course, at the time that had been impossible. He was only a character from a book and television show. Now, he was just as real as she was.

"I'm quite excited to see where it is you're taking us." She spoke sincerely, the sound of her smile in her voice.

His arms are just as amazing as I had always imagined they would be. She leaned back against his chest and could feel the muscles through his shirt. And his chest is far better than I could ever have imagined.

"I can understand how you're feeling." Emeline reassured Art, feeling sad for him. "I miss my family as well, but they had already moved on without me. Plus, it makes me wonder if we never existed in that world, now that we are here. Almost as if none of that had ever happened in the first place."

The idea of it brought pain she hadn't expected. All of those years growing up in the small village, getting to know her neighbors and spending time running about with her siblings. What if because of her arrival in Westeros, all of that had never happened?

"I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing." She whispered. "It would be better that we never existed to them. Imagine how our families would feel if we were to suddenly just disappear..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 am

Jaime, pleased to hear the plain excitement in her voice, smiled to himself. he kicked the horse to force him into a gallop, and the force was causing Unossa's hair to flow backwards, tickling his face. He laughed at this, excited to be having as much fun as he was.
When they reached the meadow, he dismounted the horse first, then aided her in her own. He kissed the top of her hand gingerly, and motioned out towards the open meadow.
"This, Lady Agosse, is what I like to call "The King's Meadow"..."

Art hadn't really thought about it the way she had just. Their lives from before not existing? Everything being different than what they had grown up on. It was bittersweet, thinking that it would be this way. He was glad that his mother and sister could not be missing him, but then that would mean that all the memories he had, weren't real. And he had no memories of the life that he was now living. It was all such a huge spiral going down into a large abyss, that he just couldn't take it anymore.
"God, this is such a mind-fuck!"
He pulled Emeline on top of him, feeling the strain in the armor as he did so. He wanted desperately to get out of what he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 am

When Jaime had kissed her hand, Unossa's cheeks turned pink, and she knew she couldn't hide it. So, she didn't even try. She looked out at the meadow, and her eyes widened. It was beautiful. She had never seen anything like it.

"It's beautiful, Jaime..." She stepped forward a few steps to get a better look, and found herself breathless. "Thank you for sharing this place with me..."

She turned to face him and smiled, the sweetest smile she had ever smiled, and waited to see his reaction. She wanted to see if she could bring out another piece of the real Jaime.

Art's outbursts were honestly scaring Emeline a bit, but she understood his pain. She started to undo his armor, knowing he must have been uncomfortable still inside it. She wanted nothing more than to take away all of the pain he was feeling. She didn't know how, though.

"Let me help you get this off." She waited for him to sit up, slightly, and pulled it from his body. "There we are."

She looked down into his eyes, and tried to comfort him with her own. She wasn't sure what else she could do. She felt hopeless...

"I wish I could ease your pain...because it hurts me so badly to see you like this. I"m so sorry..." With that, a tear that she hadn't known was forming streamed down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:52 am

A smile crept to his lips then, soft and sincere. Jaime had wanted to please her so badly, to impress her, and he had succeeded. This was one of the greatest accomplishments, in his eyes, that he had done in quite some time. He took her hand in his, guiding her to the middle where he knew a small pond to be. And, if he was correct, there should be some frog eggs that would be hatching today. He hoped they hadn't missed it.
"There is more that I wish for you to see, my Lady. I promise you, it is quite the sweet surprise."

Grateful. He was so grateful to have her there with him, to help him through all of this agony. He couldn't have thought of a better person on this planet that he could share this with than her.
When he looked and had seen the tear slide down her cheek, his heart completely broke. He cupped her stained cheek in his hand, bringing her face down to his. He kissed her nose again. And though he was thinking that was all he intended to do, his lips seemed to linger, growing closer to her own. They stopped, just above her mouth, almost begging.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 am

Unossa was so happy that the Jaime she knew was inside him all along started to creep out again. He seemed genuinely pleased that he was able to brighten her day and impress her with the choice of place. As he led her toward the pond, she couldn't help but hang on to the feel of his hand in hers, wanting to remember it.

"I can't wait to see what you have to surprise me with next, Jaime." It was the first time she had used his name and she wasn't sure how he was going to react. She squeezed his hand as they neared the pond, unsure of what would take place between them...

Emeline could tell that Art longed to kiss her and it would be a lie if she said that she had not longed for it as well. From the moment she set eyes on his perfect lips she had wanted to press her own to them. She closed the gap, suddenly, and hungrily kissed his mouth. In that moment she knew that there was absolutely nowhere in the world she would have rather been.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 am

Jaime smiled at her once more, again pleased with her response. This time with her just kept graduating into the next stage.
She called him Jaime, and this stirred something that he wasn't aware of. He kissed her hand again as they approached the pond, and he noticed they had not been late after all. There was no telling when they would hatch. But there was something in being telling him that it wouldn't be much longer.
"I like it when you call me by my name. Do you mind if I use yours?"
He looked at her with such a serious expression in his eyes, it was almost searching. For what, he did not know. But he knew that she would bring it to the surface one way or another.

Art was taken aback when she closed the little distance between them, and he hungrily kissed her back. There was nothing he wanted more, other than to perhaps tear her clothes off and take her right there.
He pushed the thought aside, regardless of the now growing bulge he felt stir in his pants. He hoped she wouldn't notice, but knew that she would. So he would have to settle for hoping that she didn't care that it would be pressing into her own groin.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 am

Unossa looked at what Jaime had been looking at in the pond and noticed frog eggs. This brought a huge smile to her face. He must have been bringing her here in hopes that they would experience them hatching together. She couldn't help but notice how romantic that was and felt her heart melt within her chest.

"Yes, Jaime, you may call me Unossa." She looked up and met his eyes, the serious expression on his face taking her aback. She knew that in that moment, if he wished, he could see all the mixed feelings and emotions playing in her own.

This could potentially be very, very dangerous for the both of us...

For some reason, Emeline was not surprised to find the bulge growing in Art's pants and it only made her more hungry for him. She had only ever slept with one man before, and they had been together for over six months before they had shared that moment. She had known him not even four hours and she already wanted to give herself to him. She tugged at his shirt, fighting to remove it, but it would not budge. She grunted her annoyance, begging him with her eyes to help her.

I'm not sure if this will come to much, but I honestly don't care if it does. If we share that together, then we were meant to...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 am

The look on Unossa's face took him aback. He wasn't entirely sure the meaning behind her expression, but she seemed sincerely conflicted. As if she were having some sort of inward battle between her selves. This would not do.
"Is there something the matter, Unossa?"
He kissed the tip of her index finger, gently, and then began to trail the length of her finger with his kisses, reaching her palm, moving to the top of her hand, up to her wrist. He wanted to keep going, but he knew his actions were already inappropriate enough, so he stopped.
"What is troubling you? I can tell that something is."

The feeling welling up inside him was like a flame, burning him from the inside out. He assisted Emeline in her attempt to take his shirt off, and went forward with taking off his boots with the tip of them, one pushing off the other.
He pulled her down by her hair, wanting to taste her mouth again. Wanting to feel her tongue in his. The sensation was overwhelming, and he didn't want it to end.
Next was his pants. He began to take them off and was only able to go as far as his thighs before she had to take over; the length of his arms was great, but not great enough to take the pants off while she was on top of him, making it impossible for him to bend at the waist.
Once nude, he realized that there was, technically, nothing in the way of him getting inside her. She had no undergarments on. In this century, there weren't any.
He felt the heat of her thighs on his hips, the moistness of her cunt against his cock.
It was far too much to bear.
He looked into her eyes, begging for guidance.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:11 am

Unossa closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Jaime's lips on her finger, hand, and wrist. She didn't want it to stop, but knew better than to ask him or show him that she wanted him to continue. In this time, that wouldn't have been appropriate. Instead, she pondered his question for a moment, unsure of how to answer it. She took a few deep breaths before coming up with the best answer she could.

"You. I'm just not so sure about this." She looked down at the pond, checking on the eggs, but it wasn't their time quite yet. "You seem wonderful, don't get me wrong, but looks can be deceiving."

I know that there are two sides to you, one beautiful and one shameful, but I'm not sure if I can get the first to overpower the latter.

"I want to trust that you are a good man, and that you'll act with you heart and not with your brain, but I guess I need assurance that you don't intent to harm me..."

She looked up at him, and let him see that there was a hint of fear in her eyes. She had let him in a little, which to her was dangerous, but she could not help it.

That's when she began to think of Rafael back home. He had been difficult, much like Jaime, and seemed very difficult to get and then very difficult to keep. When he had finally proposed to her, she was shocked, and she was very relieved. That life was in her past, though, and seemed so distant now...

Emeline could feel Art's hard cock pressed into her clit and had the urge to begin moving her hips, wanting to feel him rub against her. That was until she saw the look on his face. He was begging her to tell him if it was alright, and it only took her a moment to decide what she wanted to do. So, she nodded. She wanted him more than she had every wanted anyone or anything in her entire life.

I know that I will not regret this...

She lifted her hips, giving him enough room to grab himself so that he could enter her. She was wet, so very wet, and knew that she'd be ready for him. No preparation was needed. All she wanted now was to feel him inside her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 am

Jaime actually hadn't been shocked in the least by what she had said in reply to his question, but that did not mean that it didn't sting a little. It was obvious that his reputation preceded him, and now more than ever, he wished it hadn't. He normally didn't care, but with her, for some strange reason, he did.
He sighed then, defeated. The fear in her eyes was just too much for him. He simply had to look away.
When he did, he looked down and into the pond, just in time to see the first tadpole start to wiggle its little tail out of the egg.
He huffed then, one breath out, and nodded his head at Unossa.
"Look, they're coming."

There were no words to describe what it was like, being inside Emeline. It was like all the feelings of ecstasy he had ever felt with his hand and lubrications were added together and multiplied by ten. Maybe even more. What he was doing had never happened before. And it wasn't sex with a complete stranger that hadn't happened before, it was the act at all.
He gently pulled out of her, hands resting and slightly pulling on her shoulders from behind her back, and then slowly he thrust back in. He repeated this at the same pace for several minutes, trying to get his bearings. When he felt he could progress the pace without losing too much control, he did. And when he did, he brought one of his hands to her breast, massaging it gently, then rubbing the nipple and tugging on it until it was hard in his fingers. He felt her muscles clench around his cock and this made him moan out.
"Ah-Emeline..."
He was about to lose control, and he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:50 am

Unossa looked down and watched as the first few tadpoles began to escape their eggs, ready so start their new life in the pond. She felt her heart clench in her chest. She had never witnessed something like this before. It was beautiful to her. She was witnessing new life. She was witnessing it with Jaime. She leaned her head on his shoulder, knowing that there was nothing more romantic that they could be doing in that moment.

"They're so charming." She squeezed his hand before she noticed she was doing it, her entire face lit up as she watched them free themselves one by one. "Wow, just look at them Jaime, free at last."

It didn't take Emeline long to realize that something was different about this sexual experience than her first one. Then it only took seconds more to realize something else. This was Art's very first time. She wanted nothing more than to make it enjoyable for him, something he would always remember, because she would surely never forget. She began to ride him, keeping with the pace he had set, and knew he wasn't far from orgasm.

"Mykal..." She said his real name, because she knew that was the name he'd want to hear. "Ah..."

Getting her to cum had always been faster than the average woman, so she knew that she'd be able to get herself there in time to go with him. She picked up her pace, squeezing him inside her walls, wanting him to feel every bit of ecstasy that she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:14 am

Jaime squeezed Unossa's hand in response, feeling her joy alongside her. What they were witnessing was something he had done himself only once before, and he was years younger then. From when he was a small boy, he had been making travels up to King's Landing with his father for whatever political reasons he couldn't remember. And each time he would escape to this meadow. It was the one place he could be entirely free.
"Yes, free at last..."
He smiled at the tiny tadpoles, knowing what it was like to finally escape a shell you had been trapped inside for so long. He had done that once, then he was encased in something far stronger than the thing he was in before.
Now, he seemed to be breaking through just a little bit, causing cracks in the hard shell.

He couldn't believe all that he was feeling with this woman. He hadn't ever given himself to anyone, and he was so glad that it had been her. She was making him feel the best he could have ever imagined feeling upon sharing this act.
When she was riding him, controlling every shock of pleasure that ran through his body, he could feel himself reaching his climax. Emeline's hands were on his chest, fingernails digging into his skin, causing crimson crescents beneath them. The bit of pain mixed with his pleasure was what finally got him to the edge. He rode on this feeling for several more thrusts before he couldn't contain it anymore, he had to set himself free. He released inside her, exploding against her tight walls. His entire body was quivering as he did this, unable to hold this feeling any longer.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:27 am

Unossa watched as the last of the tadpoles escapes their little eggs and became swimming about, happy to be alive. She felt that way too, having escaped a life that always brought her stress. She missed things about it, very few things, but this life she hoped would be a better one for her. She had always wondered what it would be like to be here, and now she would get the chance to find out.

"I'm really glad you brought me here to share this with you." She looked over at Jaime, hoping his eyes would meet hers. She wanted to look into those deep pools once again.

She was developing feelings for him, which didn't surprise her, but scared her. She didn't let that fear show in that moment, though. No, she wouldn't ruin this moment for either of them.

Emeline knew Art was at the point where he could hold his orgasm back no longer, and just as the realization dawned on her, she met her own. Her body began to shudder, loud moans escaping through her deep pink lips. She rode him into ecstasy, bringing him along with her. Their moans were like a symphony, sounding perfectly together and echoing off of the walls. She didn't care how loud they were, because in that moment it was only the two of them. No one else existed.

She let herself fall forward, pressing their bodies together, and kissed his sweaty forehead. She had never been so happy in her entire life. She had never wanted to be near someone this badly before.

"That was your first time..." It was a statement, not a question. "It was only my second..."

She was so happy that they had shared that together. She wanted to express it to him and searched for the words to say.

"That was the best moment of my entire life." It was the truth. Feeling that close to him was the greatest thing that had ever happened to her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:43 am

For a long while, Jaime just stared into the pond, wondering what it would be like to have such a simple life, not needing to worry about anything other than finding food to survive. Then, later on in life, someone to mate with. And if you couldn't find anyone, if need be and you were a female, you could adapt to mate with yourself. Somehow.
The thought nearly chilled him.
He turned and met Unossa's gaze, not expecting her to be staring into him like that. It made him catch his breath. And then he realized that she had said something to him. But for the life of him he couldn't figure out what it was.
So, instead of answering her, he simply took her face in his hand, and kissed her forehead once, softly, and then the cheek that was facing the pond. He released her, smiled, and held her gaze longer.

Art was laying there, Emeline on top of them, both sweating, both begging for their breath to come back to them. That was the most remarkable thing he had felt in his whole life. The orgasm had coursed through his entire body, making him feel it through every single nerve, making every muscle spasm at once. He didn't think that would ever happen again. Not like that.
He kissed her then, passionate and full of desire, even still. He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes.
"I won't ever leave you first. I hope you realize that. If you don't want me at some point, you're not going to be able to push me into leaving you. You're going to have to leave me yourself and make sure there would be no way for me to find you. Because if the door were left open, I would find you, and I would bring you back to me."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:55 am

Unossa continued to stare into Jaime's eyes after he had kiss her forehead. she wanted to badly to grab his face and pull his lips to hers, but refrained from doing so. No, that would have made it all too easy for him. She ran her fingertip down his cheek, across his lips, and then let them trail over to his hair. She finally let herself touch it, to play with it for just a moment, before looking back down at the tadpoles.

"None of them didn't hatch." She observed. This was rare. "They all made it out."

She stood, her legs hurt from kneeling. She looked around and saw a nice patch of flowers not too far off.

"I'm going to pick some flowers." She grinned back at him before walking over to the patch of multicolored flowers. She would pick them, put them in a vase, and ever time she looked at them she would remember this moment. Maybe she would find a way to press one of them even, to immortalize their first "date" together.

Art's words were the most romantic thing anyone had ever said to Emeline. She knew that tears had begun to fall down her face. She snuggled in closer to him, afraid that if she didn't hold on that he would disappear. That he would have been only a dream.

"I'll never leave you either." She watched as her tears hit his bare chest, mixing in with the small patches of blood she'd left on his chest from her fingernails.

She would never let anyone or anything take him from her. She would fight, and fight hard, to make sure she kept this man.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:16 am

Jaime only watched as Unossa picked the wild flowers several feet away from where he stayed at the pond, he wasn't in the mood for standing and walking at the moment. he looked back at the pond, looking at the empty eggshells that were still decorating the bottom of the waters.
She was right. They all made it out...
He sat then, leaning his arms backwards, lifting his head up to the sky.He watched the clouds pass over his head, admired the birds that flew above them in the meadow. He followed one with his eyes that landed just a foot away from him. He smiled at it before it flew away.
He looked back at Unossa, noticing her hands had become full of a variety of different flowers.
What a pleasant girl...
It was a change for him. Being among pleasant folk. Pleasant women.
He sighed.
"Unossa..."

Art couldn't help but pull her closer and press his lips back against hers. She said she would never leave. Being the only woman he had ever let in, he hoped this was so.
He kissed her again, again, again, and again before finally letting her just rest on his chest.
"You are so perfect, Emeline..."
He let out a breath, yawned, and began to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:21 am

Unossa had finished picking her flowers. There were small pink ones, medium sized purple ones, medium sized yellow ones, a few large red ones, and a few large white ones. To her, she had made the perfect bouquet. She was debating on grabbing more when she heard Jaime speak her name. She turned and faced him and found him sitting, staring at her. she made her way toward him, took one of the red flowers, and handed it to him.

"Are you alright, Jaime?" She sat down with him, scooting to sit close to him.

Emeline had never been called perfect before, she thought as her eyes grew droopy. It had been a tiring day, and she couldn't fight the sleep that was taking her over. She lifted her head one last time, looked at Art's peaceful, beautiful features, and then lay her head back down.

When I wake up, please...still be here.

She let her head rest once more, taking in his smell. His heartbeat sounded in her ears, lulling her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 am

Jaime watched as Unossa made her way back to him. He hadn't meant to say her name aloud, but it obviously got her attention. He felt guilty, wanting to allow her to keep picking the flowers for her bouquet. He grinned when she handed him one of the large red ones, lifting it to his nostrils, allowing his senses to take it in.
He smiled at her.
"Yes, my Lady. I am fine."
The way he had said "my Lady" was more than just the proper way to greet a Lady. He had put an emphasis on "my". He chuckled to himself, unsure as to why he had said it that way. He was beginning to be become unsure of himself, and what he was wanting with her.
At first, it had just been that he wanted to have some fun. To fool around, maybe bed her. But now?... He simply didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:43 am

Unossa raised her eyebrows at the emphasis he had put on my, and she made sure he saw them raise. Then, she laughed, a sweet and tender laugh, before smelling some of the flowers herself. She set them aside and lay back on the green grass, looking up at the clear blue sky. The clouds were floating slowly by, making shapes.

"I often watched the clouds as a young girl, just like this..." She reminisced aloud. "One forgets when they grow how wonderful the simple things and life can be..."

He seems to be opening up to me, but I expect it won't last for long. No, he'll see Cersei once we return to the castle and she'll get it into his head that she is the only one for him. Oh, how I'd love to strangle her until she's purple!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 am

Jaime joined her as she watched the clouds, remembering when he had done it himself so many times as a young boy. He laughed to himself, remembering a time, long ago.
Before he could stop himself, he was speaking aloud again.
"Tyrion and I had been on a hill once, at this time we were around the same height still. We were watching the clouds go by and Tyrion had made a comment about how he would love to be able to simply reach up and touch them. I offered to throw him up and see how close he could get, so I did. He had fallen and broken his ankle. Ha... I gave him a ride on my back, since he couldn't walk, back to where my father was..."
Jaime was lost in his memory, remembering how close he and his brother were that day.
"Oh, look, there's a cloud that matches a flower. If only I could pick it and place it within your bouquet you have there..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 am

Unossa had never expected Jaime to open up like he had at that moment. She couldn't help but smile. She scooted even closer to him, and linked their fingers together. She didn't want to comment on it, because she knew it would break his openness with her. Instead he merely squeezed his hand and leaned her head to the side to rest on his shoulder.

"When I was young, I remember trying to find animals in the sky. Of course, half of the ones I claimed to see were not really there." She laughed at herself. "I see the flower you're talking about..."

She let out a cheerful sigh, happy to be there with him. Her nerves were still getting to her, but she'd enjoy this moment while it lasted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

King's Landing
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: