Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Gino woke, shivering and teeth chattering. He sat up with a jolt, trying to take in his surroundings. Last he knew, he was beig sandwiched between two very sexy men, just fallen asleep from a crazy threesome. And now he was here, in a cold, stone room, with a single large window. He bit his bottom lip, not sure what was going on. He heard voices outside, plenty, and some movement in the halls. He quickly got out of the bed and looked around for some clothes, because he certainly wasn't going to tolerate being so frozen.
As he was getting up, there was a knock on his door. He stopped in his tracks.
"Hello?..."
The voice that came back was soft, but firm, and a bit familiar.
"Rafold, are you awake in there?"
Rafold?
"Uh... Yes, yes I am!" He attempted a thick English accent to match the one speaking with him.
"Hurry and dress yourself, Lord Stark has already been waiting on you for half an hour."
Lord what?!
He rushed to the door to find Maester Luwin standing before him. His jaw dropped.
Luwin looked puzzled. "Why are you looking at me like that, boy?"
He closed his mouth and muttered an apology, saying he'd be out momentarily. He closed the door behind him and let out the breath he had been holding.
He was in Winterfell, Lord Stark was waiting for him. He had kept the lord waiting... Waiting for what? He pondered for a moment and then came to a realization.
He was in Winterfell... And so was Robb Stark.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Eddard Stark sat at the large wooden table, knowing that it would be a while before his family would be joining him for their morning meal. For some reason he just couldn't sleep, so before the sun had begun its trip from the horizon to the skies, he was moving about Winterfell. He thought to wake his Steward, Rafold, but let the poor boy sleep. He had always worked him far too hard, but appreciated just how much the boy endured for him each day.

After many hours of useless wandering and pondering, he sat where he was now, not sure what to do until his wife and children graced him with their presence. So, he finally called for someone to wake Rafold. He needed him to clean his clothes and feed his horse. Something he honestly could have done himself, but then the young man would have been out of a job.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Rafold had found his proper clothing and quickly ran down the steps to where Lord Stark, he was told, was waiting for him. He still hadn't the slightest clue what he was to Lord Stark, why he wanted him, or what he was even doing in Winterfell at all. He hoped he would somehow see Robb.
That's unlikely...
He rounded the corner and saw Ned Stark, sitting in the banquet hall, alone. He wondered where everyone else was, but quickly discarded the thought.
He almost ran to Lord Stark's side before bowing swiftly.
"I am here, m'Lord. Sorry for the delay. I seem to have overslept..."
I seem to have overslept? Well no shit!...
He panted softly, trying not to sound like a dying animal, which was what he felt like. Had he done something to anger Ned? He sure hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Ned looked up from the table and at the panting boy in front of him. He suddenly felt bad for having him run here, probably scared out of his wits, thinking he was in trouble for some reason or another. He smiled and waited for the boy to calm a bit before speaking with him about what his chores were to be for the day.

"You did not over sleep, Rafold." Ned stood and gestured toward one of the many windows. "It is barely light outside."

He walked away from the table and down toward the boy, wanting to speak with him at a normal volume. He did not want to talk to loudly and wake up his family. When he got close enough to him, he began to speak once more.

"I wanted to ask you to please wash my clothing, which you can find just outside the door of my chambers, and to please go to the stables and feed my horse." He nodded his dismissal before turning back towards the chair to sit in it once more.

This has been such a long, long morning.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:03 am

Rafold sighed, grateful he wasn't getting chastised. But then he thought back to what Lord Stark was asking of him. Did this mean he was his steward? He bowed from the waist, and turned on his heel, heading towards Ned's chambers.
He knew his way around the castle from watching the show and knew the fastest ways to get places. He rounded the corners, happy that he was so obsessed with the show. With one blink, he was running into a small boy, whom he recognized as Bran. He smiled at the boy, and bowed for him.
"My apologies, Bran."
He walked around him and heard the boy walk away. He couldn't stand much more of this. He was going to burst before the day was done.
Another corner was rounded, some more stone steps taken, and he heard the all-too familiar voice of Robb, which stopped him dead in his tracks. It was a good thing, too, or he would have gone straight through the window. He gathered his composure and stood straight up against the wall, waiting for his love to round the corner he knew he would be coming from.
Oh, God! Take me, now!...
He felt a tug in his groin and he could do nothing to conceal the hard-on that was now forming.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am

Robb Stark turned the corner, heading toward the dining hall, and saw his father's steward Rafold standing up against the wall. His facial expression made Robb's eyebrows raise. What was he doing and why did he look like that? He examined him for a moment before noticing a bulge growing in the groin of his pants. He tried his hardest not to chuckle and settled on a smirk instead.

"Alright there, Rafold?" His smirk turned into a wicked grin. "Seem a bit worked up about something."

He crossed his arms over his chest, facial expression still smug. He really wondered to himself what had the boy so excited. He had to be around his own age, so there was no way it was due to the excitement a male feels at a young age. No, this had a cause.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 am

Rafold almost felt like falling over and flailing around like a poor fish out of water. Robb Stark, the man of his dreams, the man he imagined was touching him every time he touched himself, was speaking to him. Directly. Not in his imagination. But for real. He felt start struck.
"Er-uh-I... Shit!" Rafold's left hand met with his forehead in a swift smack.
He lost his words. He had no idea what to say to this dream of a man.
"I am fine, Master Stark. Just a bit distracted. Good dreams and all..."
He lowered his gaze sheepishly, not able to look him straight in the eyes. This was sincerely going to be the death of him. He could feel the weight of Robb's presence and it was drawing nearer to him. He wanted to run into his arms, tousle his hair, and just simply fuck his brains out against the nearest wall. But he knew that couldn't happen. That was still going to remain a dream.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 am

Robb was surprised by Rafold's behavior. Usually he spoke clearly, never stuttering or cursing because he couldn't get his thoughts straight. This amused him and he couldn't help but show it on his face as Rafold looked down, embarrassed.

"And who, might I ask, was the leading role of your dream?" Robb was honestly curious. As long as it wasn't one of his sister's, or even worse his mother, than he would probably find it quite amusing.

Robb had always wondered why, with the amount his father paid Rafold, he never bothered to visit the local brothel. Was it because he was afraid of a woman's touch? Or maybe he didn't prefer a woman's touch? This peaked his curiosity, but he dare not ask. That, to him, was crossing a line.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 am

Rafold, determined to avoid Robb's eyes, looked passed him and towards the candle in the corner of this corridor. It was a large candle, not lit, but the wax that had been burned that night was protruding off the side like a second stick. He noticed the intricate details in the stand holding said candle, it had to have been iron. He shook his head, remembering he was supposed to be answering Robb's question.
Who was the leading role in this dream of his?
Shit...
"Uh," he began, not even sure if he were going to be able to get out any further words than that. "Well, you see, it's not entirely wise for me to discuss this. You would probably have my head for it..."
He had to buy some time to come up with a suitable answer. This was already beginning to be too much for him. He could feel his face growing hotter, which meant it was turning more red, which meant that Robb knew just how embarrassed he was.
Shiiii-iii-iiiiiit!
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:50 am

Robb's eyes narrowed at Rafold's response to his question. Before he had been interested, amused even, but now he felt anger creeping up on him. Had it been one of his sisters after all. Or, even worse, his mother? He walked towards Rafold, his stance he knew would be intimidating.

"I demand you tell me now, Rafold." He spoke assertively, making sure he knew that he meant what he was demanding. "Is it Sansa? Arya? Tell me this instant."

He usually liked the boy, but there was no way he would be in any shape or form okay with him dreaming of his sisters. He would never have his head, but he would let him know the disgust he felt and demand he never think of acting on these urges in his waking hours.

"I will not harm you, but if you do not tell me, you will regret your choice."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 am

Rafold held his breath. Robb was standing far too close to remain in the least bit comfortable. All the ease he might have had, was immediately gone from his being. He began to slightly whimper, unsure of what to say next. Okay, he wouldn't have his head, he wouldn't harm him, but what would he do? What could he do? Robb didn't seem the type that would go telling everyone that his father's steward had a giant gay crush on him, but he hadn't seen Robb under these conditions in the series.
He swallowed his adam's apple, suddenly finding it even more difficult to breathe.
"Well, I uh- um..."
He sighed, knowing he could faint at any moment. Or simply just die.
The word that escaped his lips was barely a whisper, and gently traveled the short distance between them.
"You..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 am

Robb did not know what answer he expected to receive, but they answer that was barely whimpered out of Rafold's mouth was honestly the last one he would have ever suspected. He took a step back and pondered it for a moment. In many ways it surprised him and in others it had not. He always wondered if his father's steward had preferred boys or men to girls or women. This confirmed his suspicions.

"Well...I...I honestly didn't expect that." An uneasiness began to creep over him. How was he supposed to react to this? "Uh, well then. Carry on with these said dreams then, if they make you happy."

Nice. Very nice. Make it seem like you support these dreams. He mentally kicked himself before clearing his throat.

"Carry on then." He spun on his heel and walked away, not sure what to think of any of it.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 am

Rafold waited until Robb was out of his view before he slammed his head into the wall. He had forgotten that it was fortified stone and he wanted to hit himself for hitting his head on that stuff. He couldn't believe what had just happened.
He just met Robb Stark for the first time, and within those few moments, he actually told Robb, not in so much detail but still told him, how he felt about him.
How could he have been so incredibly stupid?
"Ugh!..."
He stalked off towards Ned's chambers to retrieve the soiled clothing he knew to be waiting for him there. He wanted to get this done as soon as possible. And hopefully, he wouldn't be running into anymore of his crushes...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:16 am

Robb had originally intended to go down to the morning meal with his family, but he no longer felt like doing so. He had too much weighing on his mind after his meeting in the hall with Rafold. He still couldn't believe that he had these kinds of feelings for him. It was wrong in the eyes of the many for two men to be together, especially sexually. He could not, however, hold these feelings against him. It made things awkward now, yes, but he would not let that show if he could help it.

When he stepped outside of the castle he found Jon Snow, his half brother, standing by the stables. He walked up behind him and pushed him, wanting to take him by surprise.

"What are you doing, brother?!" He chuckled to himself, amused.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 am

Jon stumbled after his half brother, Robb, pushed him. He knew this was only meant to take him by surprise, and not to be mean. Robb was his favourite of the brothers. He never treated him any differently, not even for the bastard that he was.
"Nice to see you, too, brother. Ha ha! I was just thinking about my dream last night. It was odd... A woman I'd never seen before was in Winterfell, her sigil was an owl. I don't know, it was haunting me just now, is all."
He let his voice fall then, unsure of what else to even say. Dreams were nothing out of the ordinary for him. Nor anyone else he knew. But for some reason, he could not get this woman out of his mind.

Rafold had dropped the clothes off with the handmaids and left them to wash the clothes, they insisted anyway. He remembered that Ned had told him that his horse was in need of being fed, so he quickly made his way down towards the stables.
When he arrived, he noticed that Jon Snow and Robb were in a conversation. Robb seemed to have given him a friendly push. Much like a brother would.
I've always loved their relationship... What I wouldn't give to be sandwiched between those men.
He shook his head looked at the row of horses before him. All of them of different coats but equal in their majesty. Horses, in his opinion, were the most gorgeous of creatures. Their hides were the softest, muscles most prominent. He loved watching them swish their tails and their manes were more than worthy of adoration. He sighed and then quickly came to a realization.
He hadn't the slightest clue which horse belonged to Lord Stark.
"Shiiiiit..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 am

Robb grinned from ear to ear at his brother, glad that he knew Robb meant no harm by the shove he had inflicted upon him. They may not have shared a womb, but he was as close to him as any of his siblings were.

"A dream about a woman, eh?" He winked. "Was it a good dream?"

He couldn't help but chuckle at his insinuation. Jon was a virgin, never having laid his hands on a woman before. Not because he hadn't the opportunity, for he had, but because he chose not to grasp it. He looked over at the stables, realizing they were no longer alone, and noticed Rafold standing there looking rather confused.

"Forget which horse is my father's already?" He chuckled. "Third from the left."

He knew that Rafold was probably flustered and was having a hard time thinking. He couldn't blame him. Admitting something as large as he had must have really thrown him.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:31 am

Jon felt the heat creep up to his cheeks as Robb insinuated the contents of his dream of the woman.
"It was nothing like that, Robb, and you know it not to be so. I wouldn't know the first thing of dreaming of that for any matter..."
He looked at Rafold and simply shook his head. Poor man, his father was nearly running him bloody with all the work he was doing all the time. He was surprised he had any of his limbs left. Though he did seem as though he had something else on his mind. It did not matter much to Jon, however, his dream still had him puzzled.

Rafold nearly jumped a foot in the air when he heard Robb speak to him, causing the horses begin to neigh in protest.
Great, I spooked the horses...
He tried to get them to calm down, lulling them, shushing them, anything he could do to get them back to ease, but nothing seemed to work. He finally surrendered and stood there, arms crossed, and sulked. He may have thought they were the greatest creatures on earth, but they were they hardest for him to control for sure.
He huffed and held tightly to his chest, unsure of his plan of action next. He didn't want to seem like a fool in front of Robb and Jon, though he was certain he already had. He groaned and threw his hands up in there before walking off to a nearby stump to ponder for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:43 am

Robb chuckled at Jon's response and patted him on the shoulder, winking at him once more. He knew that Jon hadn't had that sort of content in his dream, but always thought it to be fun to tease him when he got the chance. He shoved him again, a bit harder this time, knowing he would be able to brace himself.

"I think you are far more capable of dreaming of that sort of thing than you think, brother."

The horses getting spooked suddenly drew his attention. Rafold seemed to be having a hard time, which replaced the smile on Robb's face with a sympathetic frown. He nodded to Jon and made his way over to the stables, running his hand down each of the horses muzzles and calming them one by one. He then turned to the defeated Rafold.

"It's alright, come here." He motioned for Rafold to stand and walk over to him. "You can feed him now."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 am

Jon simply shook his head at Robb's comment and watched as he walked away to assist their father's steward. The poor lad looked like he were having an absolute break, almost flailing about like that. He frowned, then, and just watched the scene before him, having nothing better to do with his time.

Rafold couldn't stop the flush that was rushing up his neck and covering all the way up to his ears. He couldn't believe he let himself lose control like that with Robb and Jon watching, most of all Robb. He had made a complete fool of himself and there was no way to recover at this point. He simply stood and nodded at Robb.
"Thank you, Master Stark."
He made certain to avoid eye contact as he grabbed the pail of oats for the horse. He place it up to his muzzle and let the beast devour its contents.
He noticed Robb still standing there and wasn't quite sure what to say.
"Um... About earlier... I-uh. That is- Ugh..."
He gave up. He couldn't talk to this man again. It was just going to kill him.
"Nevermind, Master Stark. Don't mind me. You won't hear me speak of it again, I assure you..."
He closed his eyes then, wishing he could wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:08 am

Robb watched as the boy fed the horse, staring at hi a bit too intently. He wanted to get a read on him, figure out why he felt this way about him and not some other man. Jon was by far more attractive than him, he felt, so it was oddly confusing to him.

"Do not worry about it, Rafold." He shook his head, leaning up against one of the wooden posts. "I can not begin to judge or blame you for your feelings for me."

He bit down on his bottom lip for a moment, thinking.

"You do have feelings, right?" He chuckled. "You do not just wish to be in my bed?"

He knew the question would embarrass the boy, but once again his curiosity was peaked.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 am

Rafold hadn't thought that his embarrassment, nor flushed cheeks, could get any worse. But both had by far. He was now a deeper form of embarrassed than he had ever felt in his life. Even more sore than when he found Enrique and Trey in his shower the night before.
That had been the night before, right?
He shook his head, unsure what to say or even think at this point.
Do I be honest with him?
"Uh... Yes, there are feelings... there... Not just the need for any actions. Or the want I should say. Er- hm..."
He wasn't sure what else he could say. He was surprised that Robb wanted to know so badly. Was he just toying with him? He hoped not...

Jon was watching intently as his brother conversed with Rafold.
What were they talking about that had his father's steward so flushed and stuttering? This man was usually so quick and eloquent with his words. Yet, here he was, baffling like a school boy, obviously, by Robb's expressions, not making much sense.
He sighed and quickly realized he should probably leave the two in peace. He didn't know what else to do so I simply walked off in an aimless direction.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:44 am

Robb nodded his head in response, mulling over what he wanted to say in response to the boy's words. He obviously couldn't return the feelings. He only had an enjoyment for the company of women, not that he had ever experimented with a man to know his feelings on the matter, but he didn't even find himself attracted to men. He couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have a cock pressed up against his bottom. No, not at all.

"I am genuinely just interested, Rafold." He looked about him, searching for any listeners. "I am sorry if I embarrassed you too greatly."

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He felt bad for the boy. Having feelings for someone who could not reciprocate them was probably very difficult. He was glad he did not know the feeling.

"I have one final question." He knew that this would probably embarrass him, but once again, he was curious. "Have you ever been with a man before?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 am

And there it went again. Even further embarrassment. If he didn't know any better, he would have thought the sun had fallen directly upon his face, burning it in its entirety. He gulped before quickly answering the question.
"Yes, Master Stark. I have. Three men, to be exact..."
And two of them were just last night... Ha...
What in the world was going on here? He couldn't imagine what could be going through Robb's mind right now. What he must think of him. If there were any cruel thoughts he might be kicking into gear to exploit him to the public. He swallowed, hard, hoping this was not the case. Yet silently knowing that Robb was not like this at all. And, more than likely, was genuinely just curious.
He tried to allow himself to calm a bit. Breathing in and out slowly. Willing himself to ask Robb a question himself.
"You haven't though, have you? Have you even ever thought what it might be like?"
As soon as he asked, he immediately let the dread set in. He really shouldn't have asked that. It was far much too out of place for him. He quietly kicked himself in the ass for it.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 am

Robb watched as the man turned such a deep shade of red that he thought he would burst. The amount of men he had lain with actually surprised Robb. Were they all men in Winterfell? He brushed the thought aside, not really wanting to know who it was he had shared a bed with. It was none of his business, after all.

"No, Rafold, I haven't ever been with a man before." He looked around, taking in his surroundings. "I've never even let the thought cross my mind until this morning."

Honestly, no matter how much thought he put into it, he could never see himself in that position.

"Do not worry about asking me personal questions." He pushed away from the post to stand straight. "I ask them of you, so I myself only think it right that you be allowed to ask them as well."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 am

Rafold let the words linger on his mind.
I've never even let the thought cross my mind until this morning.
Was that supposed to mean that he had been thinking about it? Or simply just questioning the entire situation, feeling uncomfortable and unsure what to do about it.
Before he could stop himself, regardless of Robb allowing him to ask personal questions, he let the words slip out without thinking of the effect they could have on Robb.
"Would you ever consider it, then?"
He knew he sounded pathetic with how hopeful the words were. He hadn't intended on even having this conversation with Robb in the first place.
"I mean with me..."
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
That was much too far over the line and he knew it.
"Oh Gods, I am terribly sorry. Do not mind me, Master Stark, I will leave you now."
He placed the bail down, since the horse was finished eating, and happily so, and went to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winterfell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: