Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Robb felt his throat close up and felt a pain strike through his chest. Rafold had just asked him to promise to never let him go. Could he truly promise such a thing and keep said promise? Did it count that he wanted to? Of course it did. He wrapped his arms even tighter around Rafold and kissed the back of his head. He wanted nothing more than to never let the man, who had stole his heart in just one night, go. He took a deep breath and breathed him in before choosing his words carefully and responding.

"I promise that I never want to let you go and I will do all that I can to never have to do so." It's all he could promise, and he hoped it was enough.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 am

What could Rafold say to that? "That's not what I wanted you to promise"? No. He knew Robb was only promising what he knew he could keep. There was no way he could promise that he wouldn't ever let him go. Rafold had been stupid to even think he could. To even ask him to.
"I'm sorry that I tried to ask more of you... It was not fair of me to, my love. I know there is only so much you can do. Your life does not revolve around me. Especially now." He sighed and fiercely kissed Robb's fingers. "And I do not mean to bring anything up, so do not believe that I am. I simply wish to convey my understanding... I do hope you gathered that much..."
He wasn't sure what he was saying, or what he was even doing. He wanted to take what he had asked back. He felt like such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 am

Robb could feel the pain in his chest intensify, and it took all he had not to yell in frustration. Everything Rafold was saying was causing him sadness. He only felt pain when he thought about what was to come. Brescia's arrival could ruin everything for him. It could also turn out just fine and he would be kicking himself for getting so worked up over it. He couldn't be sure, though, so he could not help but stress and wonder.

"To me you are as much my life as anything." He wasn't sure it was coming out right. "I want to promise you that everything will work the way we want it to. I mean it, the way WE want it to."

He wanted Rafold to understand how he was feeling, but he had never been the greatest at explaining himself.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 am

Rafold could tell how much Robb was struggling, and it broke his heart to see him this way. He didn't want to cause the man he loved grief, and he knew that he had caused all of this when he had been honest that morning about his feelings for him. It was still odd to think that all that had happened had been in only a single day. He almost laughed then at the thought, but knew better not to.
"I understand what you are telling me, Robb. And I do know that you mean every word. I am trying my best with this, I truly am. I am just as confused as you are with this situation, I simply know where I stand with you. Exactly where I stand. I am familiar in this way of men. You are not. Other than that, I am as a blind as a pup at birth. I do not know which way I am going or which way I should turn to get to my destination. I simply know I wish to go there and end there with you. More than anything, I just wish to be with you. And I will do whatever it takes to make that happen... I swear it to you..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Robb tightened his embrace on the man in front of him. He was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but wasn't sure he would be able to. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. They would figure out what steps to take the following day. If he did not try to sleep everyone would wonder why he had not slept and they would be suspicious of the attitude that would come with the sleepless night.

"We will be together, Rafold, one way or another." He kissed his forehead. "But for now I feel it is time to sleep, for I do not want to regret what a sleepless night could bring tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Rafold sighed and nodded his head, knowing full well that sleep was the wisest thing to do. He didn't know if he'd actually be able to sleep, but he knew that if he managed it, it would be restless. And more likely than not, he'd wake and just stare at Robb during the night, wishing it was only them in the world.

"You are right, my love..."

He kissed him then, soft and sweet, not lingering for too long. He rolled onto his side, his back facing Robb, and pushed up against him. He grabbed Robb's arm and placed around his waist, sighing happily as he did so.

"You are my world, Robb Stark. Never should you forget that... Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 am

Robb awoke to the ravens outside making a ruckus. He never did like when the woke him up before he was ready to awake, but they had a tendency to do just that. He yawned and looked down at the man in his arms. He was half surprised to find him there, but only until all of the memories from the day and night before came flooding back to him. His cheeks turned a shade of pink and he almost choked on his own saliva. He took a deep breath and gently shook the man awake.

"Rafold, it's time to wake up." He spoke sweetly, not wanting to wake him as abruptly as the ravens had awoken himself. "We have much to do today."

He ran his fingers through the man's hair, enjoying how soft it was. He would never tire of this, of that he was sure.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 am

Rafold could feel himself being shaken lightly, and his name being called, but he couldn't quite get himself to snap out of his dreamy state. His eyes were remaining shut, and he couldn't understand who it was that was trying to wake him.

He moved his body ever so slightly, tugging gently on the person behind him. He wanted to open his eyes, to see who it was, but something was stopping him from doing so. When his mind finally registered that it was Robb Stark calling to him, he couldn't believe it. He fluttered his eyes open, feeling as if he were still dreaming.

"Is this a dream?..."

He couldn't recall falling asleep, or the day before exactly. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 am

Robb could not refrain from smiling when Rafold had asked him if it were a dream that he was experiencing in that very moment. Robb had thought the very same thing when he had woken up, but only for a few moments. He leaned down and pressed his lips upon Rafold's forehead, shaking his head no in response. This was real, very real, and there was no way anyone was going to take it from either of them.

"Not a dream, Rafold." He smirked seductively at the man in front of him. "Everything that happened last night was real."

He could hear people walking down the hall outside and knew that they would soon wonder why he had not left his chambers to join them in their morning meal. He was afraid they would come knocking at his door. He wasn't sure how in the world he was going to sneak Rafold out of his room unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 am

Rafold smiled as Robb kissed his forehead. He thought back to the night before and his face quickly flushed with embarrassment. He shoved said face into the pillows on the bed, afraid to show it to Robb. He knew this was childish, but he just couldn't help it. After he had a few moments to regain his composure, he surfaced and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well, I am certainly glad it is not a dream, then, Lord Stark."

He playfully nudged him with his elbow before sitting up on the mattress, draping his legs over the side of it. He stretched, showcasing the muscles in his back as he did so. He twisted his torso so that he could see Robb, smiled lovingly at him.

"There are people out there. How are we supposed to keep my being here a secret, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Robb bit down on his bottom lip, debating on whether or not he should just let him walk out of his room and act as if there was nothing to be suspicious about. He could also, of course, go out into the hallway and call for the all clear when there was no one there to see him come out of the room. He thought that was the best bet. He would then be able to meet him down in the dining hall and act as if they hadn't seen each other since they had said goodnight the night before.

"I'm going to go check the hall and let you know when it is clear." Robb explained. "When I knock on the door twice it means you can come out."

He went to stand and then stopped, turning back to Rafold to kiss him twice. He then winked and got his clothes on, instructing Rafold to do the same, and then went to open the door. As soon as he opened it two women who worked for his mother were walking down the hall. They glanced at him and giggled, before making their way down the hall.

I can never just leave my room without being stared at, can I?

When the hall was clear he knocked twice and waited for Rafold to exit. He was sad to see their alone time come to an end, but it was only for the day. They would find more alone time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: