Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Robb could feel the sweat forming on his body. It wasn't because of the clothes he was wearing, he knew that much, but couldn't pick any one thing that could be the reason behind it. It could have been his groin, pressed into Rafold's ass, threatening to get hard once more. It could have been the fact that his upper body was now bare, and his hands were touching his skin.

When Rafold rubbed against his groin it started to immediately react. He gritted his teeth, trying to push away all that he was feeling, but he just couldn't seem to shake it.

Focus, Robb...

"Are you feeling better?" He ran his thumb back and forth along Rafold's stomach, absentmindedly, and took in the smell of his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Everything that was happening in that moment almost seemed like a distant dream. He couldn't have imagined how it would have been to be in Robb's arms, and now he wouldn't have to. He shivered, not from cold, but from a sense of euphoria that had begun to take over his body.
The feeling of Robb's fingers rubbing his stomach made him feel like he were melting, becoming one with the bed. Rafold scooted in closer to him, wanting to feel like he were a part of him.
He closed his eyes tightly, letting out a soft moan of content.
When Robb asked him how he was feeling, the answer was obvious to him.
"A lot better than before, that's for sure. Ha..."
He let out a small chuckle, unable to fathom it all.
This was perfect. Robb was perfect. There was nowhere else in the world he would rather be.
He brought his hand to Robb's and began to gently stroke his fingers with his own.
"How are you feeling?..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Robb took in the feeling of Rafold's fingers massaging his own. He had never just laid in a bed with someone. When he had shared a bed with someone for the first time, she was a whore. It was custom that men pressured each other at a young age to take a whore to their bed or to the whore's bed and become a man. He had given in like so many men before him.

"I'm doing fine." He chuckled softly, almost like a whisper. "I'll admit my nerves are a little shaken, because this is all very new to me, but I'm fine."

He squeezed Rafold ever so slightly, wondering how long they would be able to lay here with one another. Eventually they would have to part ways. There would be no excuse for Rafold and him to stay locked up in his room all day and all night into the following morning. No, not unless their talking could be heard through the doorway. People would then assume they stayed up all night talking. The door being barred shut would have no excuse, though. He held back a sigh, unable to think of any way to keep Rafold there.

I can't believe I want him to stay... I need to tell him to go, though. Not just yet, but it will have to be done.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Rafold moved his position so that he were closer to a ball, his rear really digging into Robb. He was glad to hear that he was doing alright, knew he would be shaken, but he was alright nonetheless. He sighed then, not wanting this to end. Knowing that, possibly soon, it would have to.
He lifted his head in a higher position on the bed, looking at the table in front of him which held the pitcher of water. He wondered, in that moment, what it would be like to bathe with Robb. To share the warmth of a bath in a large basin with him, this would be his newest fantasy. He hoped that, much like the one now, it would come true.
"This is the happiest moment of my life... Thank you... So very much."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Robb's heart warmed at Rafold's words. He was glad that he could make him so happy. He never wanted to see him shed tear as he had ever again. That's when Robb made a promise to himself: He would never let Rafold feel lost or sad again if he could do something to put a stop to it. He would make it his mission to make Rafold smile every single day. He felt contentment in his heart then, glad to have a purpose.

"I'm just happy because you're happy." Robb whispered, tightening his grip around Rafold, wanting him to feel secure.

Please, let me figure out what this all means for me soon. I can't bear the confusion.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

There was so much joy in his being at this moment. So many good energies just floating through his body, once again, containing all of his nerves, his bones, reaching through to his soul. Robb was the only one for him, he knew it in that moment. He could love no other man this way, not ever again. Not after this day.
"A never ending cycle of happiness then, for you being happy is what makes me happy as well."
He rolled over onto his other side, now facing Robb, needing to look into his eyes, to touch his face, run his fingers through his hair. He did all these things, wanting so desperately to kiss him, but not daring to do so. Anything more than this needed to happen on Robb's own time, at his own pace. Everything, for that matter, needed to be initiated by Robb.
Rafold remembered the first time he had feelings for another boy, it frightened him to death. He understood everything that Robb was feeling right now. And he hoped Robb would gather that by the look in his eyes.
"I'm here for you, Robb. Just as you say you are here for me."
He brought his lips to Robb's nose, then, just a small touch, and then pulled back away. He didn't want to overwhelm him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Robb in some ways suddenly felt like a small child. Rafold had known he needed comfort. He needed to be reassured that things would happen when he was ready for them to. That, or they wouldn't happen, because he didn't want them to. Rafold's understanding made Robb calm completely. He was so happy that if he had to experience all of this, that it was with him.

"I like when you do that." He was speaking of the kiss that had been placed upon his nose. It had been comforting.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was going to stand by his decision to let things happen as they did. If this was meant to be, it was, and if if wasn't...Well, then it wasn't.;
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

"Like it when I do what?... This?" He leaned forward and did it again, this time, a bit harsher, but playful. "Is that what you meant, Robb?" He did it again. "Because, if I'm being entirely honest here," and again, "I could do this over and over until you begged for mercy!"
He mounted him then, pinning him down and kissing his entire face, leaving his mouth untouched, of course. He would tickle him as he did this, through his thick layers of clothing. He had to nearly punch him to get the tickling effect he was after.
Rafold leaned forward, exhausted from the fight, and pressed his forehead to Robb's.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Robb found himself smiling and laughing so much that his sides hurt and he wasn't sure if his breathing would stop at any moment. He had never really played with someone before. Not in that manner, anyway. He had also never been courting or having someone court him before.

Courting? No... That's not what this is... Is it?

Robb shook the thought away and ran his fingers through Rafold's hair. He was still smiling, his cheeks pained by the sheer joy of it.

"When I have the energy..." Robb took a few deep breaths. "When you least expect it, I'll get you back."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 am

The sound of Robb's ragged breathing made his cock jump. Seeing as Rafold was sitting directly atop his groin, he was sure he had felt it. He tried to ignore it, so as not to draw any attention to it. He instead focused on his breathing, and kissed the tip of his nose again.
"I'm rather sure that I will not mind this comeback of yours, my love."
His grasp tightened on Robb's head, not believing he had let that slip out. Yes, Rafold had told him he loved him, but it was during a very emotional moment. Robb was not in love with him back, and he was in no way his. Back in the time that he is now, people did not say that to one another unless they were planning on marriage. He knew that Robb was not planning on marriage. Hell, there couldn't be marriage. Or children... Which was something he hadn't thought of before.
He rose from him then, getting lost in this present thought, and returned to lying on the bed next to him.
Robb would want children. Which is something I can't give him...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:12 am

Robb watched as Rafold's emotions changed, fighting back and forth behind his eyes. When he rolled off of him, he was confused. What thought had plagued him enough to make his emotions change so suddenly? Hadn't he just swore to make sure Rafold would now fall to sadness again. He grabbed him and pulled him close, turning him over with force.

"Stop it." His eyes were intense as he spoke, his voice matching the look in them. "I can not stand to see you sad. I can not stand to see you feel lost. I am confused, and I do not know what will come of this, but I am willing to find out."

His face, he knew, was pained now. He didn't want this to be so difficult on Rafold when it was already so difficult on himself.

"Just tell me what to do. I need to see you smile." He clenched his jaw, not sure what to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 am

Rafold shook his head then.
"Robb, I do not know what you can do, but instead I will tell you what I am thinking."
He faced Robb then, taking his head and side into his own hands.
"You know that I love you, I told you that I do. But when I called you that just now... I knew it wasn't right of me to. You are not mine..." He sighed before continuing. "And then I was recollecting on everyone who has the right to call someone that, and marriage came to mind. But you cannot wed me... And then there's the matter of children... You will want them. And I cannot give them to you."
Another thought blasted into his mind and couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy build quickly within him.
"But women can." He looked harshly into Robb's eyes. "You can bed women, and they will give you children. But who wants a bastard? All of these things are expected of you, Robb..."
Rafold placed his forehead to Robb's chin, feeling defeated.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 am

Robb didn't want to hear any of what he was saying. It was giving him one of the worst headaches he had ever experienced. He closed his eyes, trying to remember how to breathe. There was nothing he could do about any of this. Nothing. He didn't know what he wanted from life. Did he even want a wife and kids? Yes, that was what was expected of him, but it would be his choice in the end. He could choose not to. He'd have no heir, of course, but Bran or his children could take the spot of Lord of Winterfell if something were to befall him. Rafold could remain an option if Robb so chose to keep him as one.

"Rafold..." Robb sigh, opening his eyes. "Listen to me."

And understand... He thought to himself.

"I will choose what path to take hen I get to each of the crossroads I will meet in life. If you are the road that I wish to take, kids and marriage or not, than that it was I will choose to do." He probably looked angry, but he was just feeling so many emotions. "Don't count anything out at this time. I'm too confused to make any decisions and I can't... I just can't think about all of this. It's too much on my mind all at once."

Robb was feeling dizzy. He was far too overwhelmed. He knew that he had taken on too much at once.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am

Rafold immediately felt guilty but made sure not to show it on his face, for Robb's sake. For now, he simply nodded in response. He knew that it was right for Robb to feel overwhelmed, it would be strange if he didn't. He knew that all he had said to Robb wasn't the smartest thing to do at this time, not so soon into him finding out about his curiosity. He needed a way to distract him, to make him feel more relaxed.
"Would you like me to go? To give you some time to breathe? I know you need to find a way to get rid of your headache, and it might be easier if I weren't around. I seem to be causing more trouble than I'm worth, even though I'm not meaning to."
He sighed then, sitting up slightly in bed.
"I understand what you're feeling. And I'm sorry that I threw all of this on you. I hadn't intended to. I hadn't even intended on you knowing how I felt about you in the first place, Robb."
He turned to him, gave him a faint smile.
"But if you want me to stay... I could rub your back for you."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:41 am

Robb had felt bad for making Rafold feel bad. This seemed like an never ending tumble into sadness and guilt for the both of them. Yes, when one was happy the other was, and the other way around. It worked with negative emotions too, though. That had become very obvious to him. When Rafold had mentioned leaving, he wanted to cut him off at that moment and beg him not to go anywhere. Before he could, though, Rafold suggested a back rub. That would benefit them both, Robb though, because he would get a nice rub and Rafold would get to touch him intimately. Who was he to refuse the offer?

"I would rather enjoy that, yes." He grinned from ear to ear, almost sheepishly. "Just let me remove some of this clothing."

He began to pull his upper clothing off, one piece after the other, until his torso was bare. He was the most muscular in his family, lean but defined, and he prided himself in it.

"There, I think I'll take that back rub now, please." He tried not to look smug as he looked at Rafold, knowing he would have quite the effect on the other man.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:51 am

Rafold had smiled largely to himself when Robb had agreed on the massage. He watched excitedly as he began to remove each layer of this wardrobe. When he was taking off his final shirt, his mouth dropped at the muscles flexing with the movement. He had seen this once before, when Robb was in a tent with a lady from Volantis, his ears began to flush with a bit of jealousy. He quickly cleared the expression from his face before Robb had finished taking the shirt off, so that he wouldn't see and be curious.
He wanted to run his fingers down his chest, lick every inch he touched, and then kiss it all them same. The hunger he was feeling for him was just as before when Robb had to excuse Rafold so they could relieve themselves.
Rafold swallowed, hard, knowing that there was already an erection in his pants. He looked up at Robb, the hunger fierce in his eyes.
"Ive changed my mind. I'd rather you just take me instead."
He meant this, of course, but it was also meant in jest. He knew it wouldn't happen, and he wasn't even about to try and force it. So that Robb would know he was teasing, he let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:07 am

Robb raised his eyebrows at Rafold playfully, and pretended to ponder for a moment on how to proceed. Then, he erupted in laughter himself, stroking Rafold's cheek with his thumb. He proceeded to look down at Rafold's groin and as he had suspected, Rafold's cock was hard once more. He tsked a few times and then winked at him.

"You really should learn to control yourself." He smirked. "You could hurt someone with your hard, throbbing cock if you aren't careful."

He meant to tease him with his words, and he knew that it would work. He loved to play about with Rafold. It was probably one of his new favorite things to do. He enjoyed his company, far more than he had ever enjoyed a woman's. This scared him, indeed, but the more time they spent together the easier it was becoming for him to accept it. He only hoped that it wouldn't take years before he knew what he wanted for himself.

Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 am

Rafold blushed again, but instead of turning away he simply nudged Robb's hand, forcing his fingers to his lips. He kissed them passionately a few times each before instructing Robb to get onto the bed so he could begin. He mounted his back, his erection pushing into his ass. He knew this would happen, but he knew there wasn't a thing he could do about it.
"You know, Robb... If I controlled myself, there would be no room left for you to control me."
He leaned into his ear and whispered harshly, "Which I like the thought of, very, very much."
He chuckled and continued to kneed his hands into the muscular back beneath them, allowing them room to roam wherever the had seen fit. Breathing was becoming and incredible feat for Rafold at this time, thinking of how it would feel to be beneath him, being brought to such a height of climax that he would be screaming his name. The thought made his cock harden even more and he had given up a long time ago on trying to hide that it was happening. He was going to have to get use to being permanently turned on around him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:35 am

Robb's cock grew hard at the feeling of Rafold's pressed into his ass. He knew he'd never take it, even if he were in relations with a man, but it excited him none the less. When Rafold had whispered in his ear, it only made the sensation worse. He grunted, grasping the sheets with his fingers.

"How can I tell you to control yourself when I can't seem to do the same?" He chuckled. "You have to stop arousing me like this."

He closed his eyes, enjoying Rafold's hands massaging his back. He never got special treatment like this. It's not that he couldn't have ordered someone to rub his back if he had so wanted a back rub, but this was different. This was someone who loved him who wanted to do it because of their love. This was special.

"Thank you...Rafold..." It was a whisper, and he wasn't entirely sure if Rafold would hear it.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 am

Rafold barely heard the whisper that had escaped Robb's lips, but he heard it nonetheless. He continued massaging the small of his back while he leaned forward to speak in his ear once more.
"You're welcome, Robb... Anytime."
He rose again, focusing on the knots that were protruding from Robb's back. He knew this was not going to be the last time he would do this for his lover... If that was what he was? He hadn't thought about what he would be calling him. But now wasn't the time to bring it up to him, not now that he was finally relaxing after the day they'd had.
Rafold began to make his hands travel lower, still massaging, and he knew Robb would be shocked by what he was about to do. But he had learned it was one of the most relieving massages on a man. He cupped the cheeks of his ass and began to kneed them, nearly giggling to and creaming himself at how firm he was.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:10 am

Robb was lost in the ecstasy he was feeling. Rafold knew what he was doing. He rubbed each of the sore spots in Robb's back and they just seemed to disappear. As his hands moved lower, cupping and kneading his ass, it shocked him.

"What the- Oh fuck, that feels good." He hadn't expected it to, but it felt wonderful.

He groaned into his pillow, biting down on it. He wasn't sure why it felt so good. Maybe it was because of Rafold's hands. Or maybe it was how often he was on a horse, which had made the muscles in his ass tense and knotted. Either way, he was relieved to feel the muscles relaxing. His cock on the other hand was only growing worse.

How are we ever going to stay sane if we can not get our cocks to calm?!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 am

Rafold couldn't help but burst into laughter at Robb's comment. Hearing him sound like this was like something straight out of one of his dreams. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to actually hear him making these sounds while thrusting inside him.
His cock jumped again.
"Oh fuck, eh? Well..."
He moved both of his hands to a single cheek and began to twist and push his fingers into certain positions, kneading the the exact areas he used for sitting on his horse. He knew this would cause another outburst, and he wanted to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 am

Robb groaned as Rafold hit all the right spots. He knew he was doing it to get a rise out of him, and he really didn't care. It felt just too damn good and there was absolutely no way he was going to ask him to stop. He could get used to this, that was for sure. Coming home very night to a body rub. That's when his cheeks turned red. In some ways he had just admitted to himself that he would like to come home to Rafold every night. He shook the thought and promised himself he would think on it at a later time.

"Fuck... You really know how to do this, don't you?" He groaned again, a bit louder than before. He only prayed that no one in the castle could hear him.

Rafold cared about him, a lot. He also lusted after him, a lot. Men often begged for a lover or partner that felt complete and utter devotion to him. Here Rafold was, giving him all of those things. Was Rafold his lover? He wasn't sure. In some ways he supposed the signs were there. He would discuss it with him later, before he left for his own chambers that night. Then again, maybe he should think on it first...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 am

Rafold smiled, triumphant. He had gotten the precise reaction he had been striving for from Robb. He chuckled, once again, at his comment.
"I've had years of practice. My father asked me to do it for him and his friends when they came home from a long day. I also worked for a baker... I'm good with dough."
He tried his best to watch where and how he placed his words. He couldn't sound too strange for this time. he almost hadn't caught himself in time to edit his thought.
Rafold finished up massaging his back, making sure he got what knots he could out.
"We're going to have to do this in sessions, though I doubt either of us are going to mind."
He laughed softly and patted his back. He then leaned down and wrapped his arms around Robb, placing his hands over his pectoral muscles, feeling his breathing and heart beats out of sync. Rafold kissed the back of his neck, tasting the small beads of sweat that had begun to form from the massage.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:50 am

Robb let a contented sigh escape his lips. He had lost track of time, so he was surprised when he looked to the window and saw that it was dark out. No one had come to bother him about supper, which also surprised him. Jon must have had something to do with that. Now he was hungry, though. He thought for a moment and then came up with an idea. He would go to the kitchens and have him make enough food for two, and then they could have supper together in his room.

"Rafold, would you like to have supper with me?" It came out shyly, which he hadn't meant to happen, but he brushed it aside.

This is going to appear as a romantic event. I don't care though... Maybe it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: