Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 am

Rafold thanked Robb before pouring himself another cup full of water. Once again, he downed the whole thing, leaving tiny drops at the bottom of the thing. He looked over at Robb when he was finished, noticing that there seemed to be pain in his eyes. He dropped the cup and rushed to his side, grabbing his shoulders.
"Are you alright, Robb? You seem hurt. What is it?"
He quickly scanned his body, looking for some sort of indication that could be causing him this distress. It had barely been seconds since he had touched him, but there was nothing he could do but shake the man.
"Damn it, Robb, tell me!"
He stared into his eyes, unable to move, unable to think, only wanting to make whatever pain he was feeling disappear.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 am

Robb couldn't form words, even after Rafold had begun to shake him. All he could focus on was the unbearable ache in his groin. One moment it was pleasure and the next it was pain. He had never had an erection this intense before, and it was beginning to frighten him. He grabbed onto Rafold's shoulder and just stared at him, pleading with him to understand. When he figured he hadn't, he forced the words from his mouth.

"It's just...so...hard." He managed to look down at his cock, indicating what he was talking about. If he hadn't been embarrassed before, he surely was now.

I am never going to be able to let myself live this down!
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:01 am

That was not the response that Rafold was expecting. He was unsure of what to say or do next. He knew what he wanted to do, but what was wise was not on his mind in the least. His grip tightened on Robb's shoulders, his right hand slowly starting to make its way to his neck. He touched him there, feeling his skin for the first time, wanting to feel more. He knew he shouldn't lower his hand, though there it went anyway, down onto his chest, pressing firmly on every inch. If it weren't for the definite pain he now felt in his own cock, he would have continued
He winced form this pain, not knowing what either of them were going to do.
An image of Robb simply grabbing him by his neck and forcing Rafold to kiss him was playing through his mind. Robb would grab his hand, pushing it against his cock, willing him to do what he had wanted to for so long.
The pain brought him back to reality.
He lowered his mouth to his shoulder, bit down hard, trying to get a grasp on reality.
This was beginning to be too much for him. He didn't know whether to hit something or to cry. All he knew is that he wanted Robb to take him. To pound into him until they were both screaming.
"Oh... Gods..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 am

Rafold's hand making its way down Robb's neck and chest was driving him to insanity. He wanted to release the pain he was feeling in his cock, and there was only two ways to do that. Either release it himself or let... No, no he couldn't think that way. He backed away from Rafold, wanting to scream. This was all to much for him to handle. He was about to step forward again, but there was a knock at his bedroom door. The person did not wait for him to let them enter, they merely opened the door. Standing there was Jon, his brother. He turned, hoping it was quick enough to hide his erection.

Oh Gods, please just rid me of my pain now...

"Yes, Jon?" He had to struggle to make the words sound normal, and only hoped Rafold did not stir his brother's suspicions if he had any by then.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:23 am

The sight before him was all too strange for Jon to comprehend. He had intended to come talk to Robb about the pups and how they were starting to feed them already, but the thought quickly escaped his mind.
"Uh..."
He spoke to Robb's back and to Rafold, who looked pale as snow.
"I forgot what I came to speak with you about, brother. Seeing as I have lost my tongue, I will just leave you to... Whatever it was you were discussing."
He went to close the door and then stopped.
"I'll wait for you to allow me entrance next time."
And then it was shut.
What on earth had he just witnessed in his brother's chambers?

Rafold fell into the chair he had been sitting in earlier, and buried his head within the palms of his hands. He couldn't believe that Jon had just come through the door. And of all the times he could have interrupted, it was one where Robb looked like he was actually about to break.
He wanted to scream. If he was being entirely truthful himself, Rafold wanted to go to Jon and strangle him for interrupting this. But he knew that wouldn't be fair, nor would it be rational. Or help his case with Robb in the least.
He groaned, then let out a small whimper, much like the pups had when they were being taken from their dead mother.
"Gods, what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

Robb could not take it anymore. He reached into his pants and readjusted himself, teasing his cock for a moment with the feel of his hand upon it. He looked to Rafold, no longer ashamed of what he had to do. He took a deep breath and let it shudder out.

"I think that for now you should return to your own chamber." He looked down at his hard cock. "We both have something to take care of."

I feel like I lead him to believe that something was going to happen between us. Hell, maybe it would have, but I just can't...

"I promise that we will continue this...conversation...at another time." He walked over to his door and opened it. "I'm very sorry. I just can't handle it anymore."

He had to get it taken care of before someone else came beckoning at his door.

Ned had received word that his good friend, Robert Baratheon, the King of Westeros would be arriving soon. Lord Arryn, the King's hand and his own mentor had died. The news had shocked him to his core and caused him a great deal of grief. He knew that Robert would be feeling it as well. The King himself would be coming, along with his wife, their three children, and her two brothers. They may also be expecting part of the Agosse clan as well. This also shocked him. Why would part of House Agosse be joining the King?

He knew he needed to announce the news to his entire kingdom, but first he needed to find Robb and then his steward, Rafold. They both needed to know first and foremost. Robb was his heir and needed to be prepared to keep up appearances, while Rafold would need to assist Robb in readying Winterfell for the royal family.

First, he would find Rafold. He stood and headed for his chambers, hoping to find him there.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 am

Rafold was stunned. Speechless. All he could do was go for the door, as requested, and take his leave. He turned to Robb before completely exiting the room and brushed his face with his fingers, feeling his bits of facial hair beneath his fingernails.
I love you, you know...
He left Robb there, unaware of what he was going to do. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to relieve himself, as Robb was going to do.
As Robb is going to do...
He headed for his chambers without a second thought, knowing that now he wanted nothing more, at that moment, than to sit there and pleasure himself while thinking about Robb pleasuring himself because of him, Rafold. The thought of it sent another wave of hunger through his entire body, even starving his bones. When he got to his chambers, he closed the door behind him and leaned up against for a beat.
Robb is probably already starting right now... Already touching himself because I've excited him. Because I have made him curious about men. About me.
He released his cock from the horrible restraints it'd been in and began to stroke his shaft. The feeling was absolutely ecstasy in that very moment, and the only thing that could have made the ecstasy any stronger was if Robb's hand or mouth was doing it for him.

Jon was thinking to himself about what he had just seen in his brother's chambers when he found himself in a part of the castle he didn't usually go: the kitchen. He regained his footing after almost falling into a large bowl full of pudding before then taking his leave of the place.
He shook his head, concerned about his state of mind. When he was walking around the halls for a few more minutes, he spotted his father, looking determined to find someone.
"Father! Who is it that you are looking for?"
He approached his father, a wide smile on his face. He admired him so.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am

Robb shut the door behind Rafold and began making his way toward his bed, trying not to trip over himself on the way there but failing many times. He couldn't believe how today had been, and it wasn't even late afternoon yet. He forced his pants undone, which was hard because his hands would not stop shaking, and pulled them down to his knees. He fell upon his bed, landing on his bottom, and quickly began to stroke his shaft.

His thumb teased the head of his cock, making him moan out. He tried not to be too loud, but he couldn't help it. Luckily for him, there was no one who shared the hall with him. Only his room was there. He began to tug at his cock, up and down, each time a surge of pleasure coursing through him. He thought of Rafold's face, his smile, and the embarrassed look he got when he was around him. The way his cock jumped in excitement at his own hard manhood. It was masturbating material he had never had before. Masturbating material that, before he knew it, ha gotten him off faster than he had ever gotten off before.

"Rafold..." He surprised himself as he uttered the one name he should have known would escape his lips.

Ned was surprised, but pleasantly so, to see Jon meet him in the hall of the castle. He was proud of all that Jon had accomplished in his life. He may have been his bastard, but to him he would always be his son and loved him as much as he did his other five children.

"I was actually looking for Rafold, or Robb, because King Robert will be coming to the kingdom soon." His face turned grave. "Lord Arryn has died and Robert comes to grieve with me, I believe. He was both of our mentor, after all."

He had an inkling suspicion that Robert was coming for more than that, but did not want to assume things until they were true.

"Have you seen either of them?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:31 am

When Rafold was done getting off to the thought Robb getting off to him, he desperately tried to find a way to clean up his mess. He turned back to look at what he had done to the floor and, for some reason, couldn't help but blush. No one was around, especially not Robb. Why in the hell was he blushing?
He shook his head, trying to stay on track. He was on his knees now, searching for something, anything, when he realized he could strip his sheets and clean it that way. So, he did. The threw off his pillows and quilt, frantically trying to find the sheet that would save him from any further embarrassment before somebody came charging through his door.
After a few minutes of fighting to tug the sheet free, he won, and ran to the door to clean up the mess he had made in front of it.
Thinking back on all the times he had gotten off, by himself and by the aid of someone else, the time he had just spent by this door was the best feeling he had ever felt. He was addicted to this now, whatever this was. Mutual masturbation of each other.
Yeah...
He mopped up the mess and threw the sheets back onto his bed, not caring to make it. He silently wondered if anyone made his bed for him.
I wonder if Robb as gotten off yet... And what he's doing if he has...

Jon shared the same grave expression as his father in front of him. He felt sadness for the old man. Not knowing what it would be like to lose someone so dear to him, he folded his arms and placed his hand over his mouth.
He thought of the question his father had just asked, and looked back on when he had walked into his brothers' chambers to find he and Rafold standing there, dangerously close to one another, Robb with a dangerously hard erection. He closed his eyes and then widened them, trying to release the image from his head.
He couldn't tell his father where they were. Whatever that encounter had been back there, it was not for anyone elses eyes to see. Jon and Jon alone would be the only one to trust with such a secret. Whatever the secret was.
"I honestly do not know, father. I had been looking for both of them myself to bring them to the pups. We have started feeding them now. The bitch who just had her litter has actually taken to them quite well... But when I went to find them just now, neither of them were in their chambers. I searched the kitchen, and they haven't seen them either. Perhaps you would like me to help you find them?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:57 am

Once Robb had gotten off, he grabbed the usual rag from his bedside table and cleaned up the small mess he had made. He always made sure to clean the rag himself, to avoid embarrassment by someone else cleaning it for him. He stood, shakily, and pulled his pants back up to where they belonged. He had no idea what was going to become of all this, but that had been the best orgasm he had ever experienced in his life. He'd had many, so it was a spectacular surprise for him.

I wonder if Rafold is finished...? He was not surprised to find himself still thinking about him, but it brought a pink hue to his cheeks. What does this mean for me...?

He walked over and looked out his window. The trees were slightly blowing in the wind outside, and he watched them, just thinking to himself. He had no clue what was going on and wasn't sure he'd know anytime soon.

I'll just let things take their course. What happens, happens.

Ned looked at Jon, his eyebrows raised. The boy was being very generous to help him in finding his eldest son and his steward. He thought to take advantage of it. He nodded his head and looked up and down the hall.

"Yes, that does not seem like a bad idea, Jon." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I am exhausted and it would please me very much if you could find the both of them for me and send them to me in the dining hall."

With that, he turned and walked away. He knew that Jon would probably find them a lot easier and a lot quicker than he could. Plus, he was so overwhelmed he wasn't sure he'd be able to put much effort into his search in the first place.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 am

Rafold finally got everything together in his head, for now.
My name is Rafold here. I am the steward of Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell. I am in love with Robb Stark. He is curious about what it would be like to bed me. We both just masturbated to the thought of the other. Everything is going to be okay. Yeah...
Rafold re-situated himself before walking out the door and into the hall. He wasn't sure where he was going from his room, but something was pulling him towards the kitchen. After what he had just experienced, he felt he needed to gain some energy back.

Jon rounded the corner that held the hall of Robb's chambers. Once he got to the door, he pressed his ear against it, trying to get a hint of what was going on inside.
Nothing.
He knocked on the door, waiting for the allowance for him to come on. When he received it, he opened the door.
"Hello, Robb." He cleared his throat. "Father is looking for you. He was going to come find you himself but... I told him I didn't know where you were. He wants you and Rafold to meet him in the dining hall to discuss something with the pair of you."
There was a brief pause.
"Would you like me to go find Rafold, or would you rather handle that matter yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 am

Robb knew straight away that Jon had an idea of what was going on when he entered the room. He knew it was best to clarify to his brother just what was going on. He motioned for him to come in, and when he did, he took a deep breath and tried to express to Jon all that was going on inside his head.

He started with the confession from Rafold, and the hardness of his groin when they met in the hall that morning. He went on to tell him about his conflicting emotions and how they scared him. He finished with the scene in his room, both of them hard and aching, but him unwilling to cross that line out of fear...and something else he wasn't quite sure of.

Then, he just stared at Jon, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:35 am

Jon hadn't expected the confession from his brother. In all honesty, that was the last thing he expected to happen. From what he understood, he was beginning to think that he might potentially feel something for their father's steward... Which was a man. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it.
He knew men lied with other men in their beds all the time, sure, but he hadn't ever encountered anyone who had done it. That he was aware of, anyway.
He took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts. When that failed, he simply let out a small laugh.
"I don't even know what to say, Robb..."
He laughed again and then rubbed his head, twisting his curls within his fingers.
"I don't think I could handle this, myself. Better you than me."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 am

At first Robb's eyes narrowed at his brother's words, his lip curled in a snarl, ready to retort with something mean of his own. Then, for reasons unknown to him, he started to laugh. The laugh was hearty, long, and uncontrollable. He just kept laughing. For some reason, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't suppress it.

"I'll get you for that, I will." He managed to say between laughs. "Can you fetch Rafold for me, please?"

He finally calmed down, shaking his head. He couldn't believe all that had come over him. What was he going to do about all of this?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 am

Jon simply shook his head at his brother.
You really have lost your mind, haven't you, Robb?
He stood and went for the door.
"Don't worry, I'll fetch your lover, and I won't tell a soul of what has just been spoken of in this chamber. You have my word, brother." He winked and exited quickly, before Robb could scream at him for the lover comment.
He trotted off in search of Rafold. By the time he had found him, he was sure that Robb and his father were waiting for him in the dining hall, which just so happened to be right through the doors of where he was now.
The kitchen.

When Jon had come in and caught him taking some bread from the kitchen, he thought he was surely dead. But Jon only raised his brow curiously before instructing him to either scarf the bread down or find a place to store it for later, because he needed to go out those doors and meet with Lord Stark and Robb.
His back tensed at the sound of it. He didn't like where this was going. Did Ned know? Had Robb told someone? Or had someone simply find out? He put the bread down, unsure of what to even do with it. He nodded at Jon, thanked him, and went into the dining hall.
There stood Robb, in all his magnificent beauty, on his father's right side at the table. They were in deep discussion about something. Robb looked somewhat distressed, Ned looked even worse. He sorely gulped down whatever bits of bread he had gotten into his mouth before Jon had come in, and approached them.
"J-Jon said you wished to speak with me, Lord Stark?"
He bowed, low, not wanting to meet his nor Robb's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:26 am

Robb raised his head at the sounds of Rafold's voice. He noticed very quickly that he was nervous to be there. He also noticed that he was avoiding eye contact with him. He wished he would look up so he could reassure him with his eyes that everything was alright. That he had nothing to worry about. He would make sure to get him alone letter to tell him about informing Jon and Jon's promise to never say a word to anyone.

Please, look at me. He continued to stare at Rafold, willing him to look at his reassuring eyes.

Ned was pleased when Rafold entered the room, but he could tell something was bothering him. He thought to question it, but let it be. Instead he stood and looked about the dining hall before speaking.

"Rafold, the royal family and another kingdom will be joining us in just over a week's time. I need you to assist Robb and Jon in making sure that all is ready for them. That means extra cleaning duties and doing whatever is asked of you by Robb." He looked to his son, placing his hand on his shoulder. "That means you and Robb will have to work with each other throughout every day of the next week. I leave you in his hands and will find someone to do your duties until after our guests have left."

He then dismissed himself and walked away, hoping that Rafold could resolve whatever was going on inside his head. He needed him focused on the tasks at hand.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 am

"Y-Yes, my Lord..."
He let Ned walk away, trying to understand all that had just been said to him. He gathered who was coming, but not their purpose. He then understood that he would be sending every waking moment tending to the things that Robb asked him to do for the next week. Alone time with Robb, at Robb's will.
It was only now that he risked a glance in Robb's direction. His eyes were so gentle, he baffled him. Had he been looking at him like this the whole time?
"I-uh..."
He swallowed hard, not sure what to say.
Please, God, just kill me now...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 am

Robb beckoned for Rafold to follow him, not wanting to speak out in the open. He led the way back to his chambers, hoping this time they would not end up in the same position as the last time they were alone. Once inside the room, surrounded by thick stone walls, was when he finally spoke. He explained to Rafold that he had shared their secret with Jon. That if there was anyone they could trust, it was him. Plus, he had seen what was unfolding when he entered the room and had his own suspicions anyway.

"I hope you don't mind..." Robb frowned. "I trust Jon with my life, and I know we can trust him with this..."

Whatever THIS is...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 am

Rafold didn't mind in the least. He was actually flattered that it was bothering Robb so much that he felt the need to confide in someone about what he was feeling. It stirred inside him, whatever this feeling was, making him long to be near Robb once more.
Robb was sitting on his bed, Rafold in the chair from before. The cup he had dropped earlier was still on the floor, and this bothered him. It had to have been the steward within him.
He rose and picked up the cup, apologetic towards Robb.
"I'm sorry..."
He placed the cup on the table and stood against it, his arms in front of him, back to Robb and hips somewhat at a twist.
He was tired. So very tired from all the emotions he'd been feeling that day. All he wanted to do was lay in bed with Robb and just fall asleep in his arms.
But that wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 am

Robb was beyond relieved when Rafold had explained to him that he didn't mind. It had taken a huge weight off of his shoulders that he hadn't even known was there. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, knowing that something was weighing on Rafold's mind. He debated for a few moments on whether or not he should ask him to share his thoughts. Against his better judgement, he decided to.

"What are you thinking, Rafold?" He spoke softly, sweetly even. "Please, tell me, and be honest..."

He didn't want them to keep any secrets from each other. Not anymore. Not after what they shared. It wasn't much...but it was a lot to him...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 am

The tone in Robb's voice was enough to make him cry once more. He hated this. The effect that he had on him. Back at home, being gay was still difficult on a person. It was hard to find someone who was openly gay or even gay at all, half the time. But here, in the time of the Game of Thrones, it was almost unspoken. If someone was gay, he tolerated a life of wedding a woman, having children, and just lived. They had no choice. And if they did do anything with their preference of gender, it would forever be a secret shared between lovers.
He turned to Robb, tears streaming down his face.
"I keep asking myself if it would be easier on me if you were acting cruel to me, rather than so understanding. I can't seem to find the answer. The pain, the utter anguish I keep feeling, regardless of any words that you have said to me up until now, is far to heavy for me to carry. Everytime I look at your beautiful face, I want to cry of both happiness and sorrow. You are the world to me, Robb Stark."
Rafold brought his arms to his chest, placed his face in his hands once more.
"I love you, Robb... With all of my heart, I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 am

Robb had not expected all of the things that Rafold had said to him. He knew he had feelings for him, he knew that he wanted him, but he didn't know he loved him. Robb stood, his emotions controlling his body. He walked up to Rafold and enveloped him in his arms, laying his soft lips to Rafold's forehead. He knew that he was broken inside. He knew that he was scared. All he wanted to do now was comfort him.

"I don't want you to be so filled with sorrow." Robb stated softly. "It breaks my heart to see you this way, it truly does."

He pulled him even closer, their bodies completely touching now. It felt so natural to Robb, that he couldn't have imagined what it would feel like to hold anyone else at that moment.

"I can not promise you that this will end the way you want it to, but I promise you that this is not the end..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:35 am

Rafold couldn't breathe. He was actually close enough to Robb to take all of him in, his smell, his touch, his warmth. He buried his face within his curls, letting his tears fall upon his neck, his skin quickly absorbing each drop. He threw his arms around him, pulling him close, refusing to let him go. He would not let him go for anything. Someone would have to pry him from his embrace.
"Ah... Robb..."
He sobbed then, letting all he was feeling shatter around him, shook in Robb's arms. There was no one he wanted more in this world. He didn't even realize it before now, how desperately he needed him. But there was just too much to bear right now.
"Gods..." he sniffled, "I wish we could just lie together... I wish you could just hold me..."
He continued to sob, nothing was stopping it right now...
"I love you, so, so dearly..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 am

Robb pulled back from Rafold ever so slightly and motioned for him to hold on just one moment. He walked over to his wardrobe and grabbed the long piece of wood that sat next to it. He often used it to bar his door shut when he wanted no one to interrupt his alone time. He bared the door shut then, like he had many times, and knew that no one would be suspicious. He walked back over, grabbed Rafold's hand, and led him to the bed. If holding him would make him feel better, Robb would do just that.

"I can hold you, Rafold..." He whispered as he pulled Rafold into him. "For as long as you need..."

I'm just never sure that I can admit I need it too... I'm so afraid... But being near you makes me feel so complete...

He had known Rafold for quite a long time, and had never truly seen him until that day. That day that had changed his life. Would he change it? No... No he didn't think he would.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 am

Once again, Rafold was baffled by Robb's actions. He never ceased to amaze him this day. This very long day which had been full of tears, confusion, and now this. He laid there next to Robb, loving how close they could be, knowing they couldn't be interrupted with that wood in the way, barring the door shut from anyone trying to come in the room.
Rafold turned to his side, facing away from Robb, and found himself pulling Robb towards him, silently asking him to spoon him. They laid there for some time, then Rafold could feel himself beginning to sweat. He couldn't bear these damned clothes of the North any longer.
He sat up in the bed and began to undress himself. He kicked off his boots, which weren't nearly as elaborately designed as Robb's had been, took off the few layers he had for coats, and then even removed the undershirt he had on. Feeling much better, he laid back down on the bed, resuming his position with Robb.
He found himself scooting back into him, rubbing against his groin, without meaning to. It sent another jolt throughout his body. And while it was an accident, and he was very well aware of it, he ignored it, pretending it didn't happen. He didn't want to cause Robb anymore confusion than this was already going to cause him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: