Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm

At first Robb wasn't sure if he wanted to stop Rafold. He was embarrassed, to say the least, and wasn't sure if he could break the news to him easily that he had no interest in sharing his bed with a man. Any man.

"Wait." He finally decided to stop him, stepping forward and grabbing his arm. "I told you that you could ask questions, so it's okay."

How do I say this?!

"I'm not interested in sharing my bed with a man, Rafold." He racked his brain for how to continue. "It's not you, trust me, it's simply the fact that I am not attracted to men."

He had hoped that he had been gentle enough with Rafold's feelings. He was very bad at these things.

"Let this not make things between this awkward, okay?" He smiled, genuinely, before stepping away to find Jon once more.

News had been brought to Ned's ears that a deserter of the wall had been captured and brought there to him in Winterfell. The reality of having to execute someone had begun to set in as he went in search of his sons; Bran, Robb, and Jon. He would have all of them, along with his steward, join him for the execution of the deserter, Will. He shouted at Bran, who was just down the hall, to grab his brothers and meet him outside. Then, he went in search of Rafold.

He found him, after growing a bit agitated at his lack of ability to locate him quickly, and nodded that he was done with his chores for now.

"You will accompany me and my sons to the execution of a wall deserter." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I expect my sons to watch without looking away, but it will not be held against you if you can not watch the event transpire."

He then turned, motioned for the boy to follow, and began making his way outside to meet with his three eldest boys.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Rafold was taken aback by the demand. He remembered this event taking place the first episode of the series. So now, he knew exactly where he stood in the timeline. He nodded his head and bowed at Ned, knowing that this was going to be a hard pill to swallow. He knew it wouldn't be held against him if he didn't watch, but he also knew that Ned, along with the rest of the Stark men, would think higher of him if he did so. He followed behind everyone, not sure what he was supposed to be doing exactly. He knew Robb would be there. He felt so ashamed of the things he was feeling. Robb had become so uncomfortable, it seemed, and he didn't want to cause him discomfort. That was the absolute opposite of the things he wanted for Robb.
He sighed then, marching obediently behind Lord Stark and the rest of the boys, up the hill to where the deserter would be executed. He couldn't help the anguish he was feeling, such anguish that he didn't even realize that he was crying.

Jon had been found wandering around by the brothel, his reasons for this placement of his being was unbeknownst to him. The knew knowledge that had been bestowed upon him was ill indeed. A deserter of the Night's Watch. This was something he hated seeing.
He followed behind his father and brothers, noticing that Rafold was sulking behind them, and seemed to even be crying. He frowned, furrowing his brow at the man.
What in the world had him crying at such a time?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 pm

As Robb headed towards the place of execution for Will the deserter, he couldn't help but recap on the events of that morning. The last thing he had expected to wake up to was a confession of feelings and need for him. Maybe want, but for some reason to him it felt more like a need. He dared to glance back at Rafold, who was trailing the group, and noticed that tears were welled up in his eyes and staining his pale cheeks. This brought an immediate pang of guilt and pain to his chest. He knew he needed to say something. He couldn't let this boy cry, especially if it was over him.

He fell behind the group and fell into step with Rafold, placing his large hand on his shoulder. He pulled himself in close to whisper, not wanting anyone else to hear what he was about to say. They didn't need the other people in their company to know the secret that Rafold had created between the two of them. That's where it belonged, between the two of them.

"Rafold, if the tears you shed are for me, I must assure you that I am not worth their existence." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I also must assure you that I think no less of you after your confession to me. I do not judge you, I do not want things between us to change in any negative way, and I can not blame you for how your heart feels. I demand that you feel as you feel, not as a Stark but as Robb, and do not from this moment forward feel any guilt about it!"

He knew that he had almost gotten too loud, but was sure no one else had heard him. He squeezed Rafold's shoulder before returning to his normal pace, eager to get this all over with.

Ned never looked forward to days like this. It wasn't often that a man deserted the wall, but when it did happen it was not something he enjoyed dealing with. No man wanted to behead another, take from him his honor, and disgrace the family he may have left behind at home. Though many of them, Ned recounted, did not have family anywhere. They were often criminals or orphans who had no choice but to serve at the wall or die in one horrific way or another.

He looked at the man that had deserted his post as they reached the top of the hill. His name was Will, and from the moment he approached him the man faced death bravely, not hesitating to admit that he had indeed abandoned his post. Though, what he continued to blather on about was no surprise to Ned. He spoke of seeing White Walkers beyond the wall, something men often said in their last moments of life. He makes sure to mention to his son, Bran, that the man who passes the sentence should always swing the sword. He then returns to the man and quickly ends his life, no longer wanting him to suffer.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 am

The gesture had shocked Rafold speechless. He wasn't entirely sure what do anymore. He hadn't realized that he was crying until Robb told him so. And it wasn't until after he left that he realized he wanted nothing more than to just crawl in a hole and stay there. Robb was being more than generous to him, he was actually understanding, and promising this for a secret between the two of them. It was more than he could have asked for. Though he knew that deep down, he wanted to ask too much of him.
He sighed and continued to look down, too ashamed to watch anything but the footsteps in front of him.

Jon couldn't help but notice the second exchange between his brother and father's steward. It were almost as if they were becoming friends. Robb seemed to constantly try to comfort him in some way.
Was he going through an even worse time than he was letting anyone imagine? Had something happened to him? He dared not think of the possibilities that could happen to a man of no noble stature in Winterfell. He was perfectly aware of some of the brutes that lives there, their twisted fancies.
He shuddered, then, letting the thought escape him as he watched Robb leave Rafold's side, taking his place back in the march to the execution clearing.

In the moments it took to reach the area for the execution, Rafold could only recall five minutes of it all. He seemed to have blocked out some moments before Robb had joined his side and just moments after he left, things disappeared as well. He couldn't help but feel all that he was. There were no words for having the man you love tell you he shared no interest, regardless of knowing how straight he was.
It was almost a relief when he had to stop and hold some of the horses reigns during the duration of the execution. Ned spoke of needing to execute the man himself since he ordered the sentence. With a swift swing of the sword he knew as "Ice", the man's head was off, and rolling off some feet away.
Rafold hadn't even blinked.

Jon had warned his half brother, Bran, that if he hadn't watched the execution then their father would know. He held onto his brother's shoulder during the execution, and barely winced when his father threw down his sword onto Will's neck.
His head had rolled a bit away, and Theon, his father's ward, was kicking it around. Which made Jon sick to his stomach.
"What an ass," he whispered to his little brother.
The action was so disrespectful to Jon that he sincerely wanted throw a large rock at him, but refrained. Instead they all turned around, and headed back for Winterfell. He told his little brother that father will be proud as he noticed that Rafold was still watching the place that Will's head had originally fallen.
He hadn't seen a beheading before.
And he was more than likely going to be scarred for life.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 am

Robb noticed during the beheading that his words had not comforted Rafold in the least. If anything, they had most likely made him feel worse about himself. If Robb could return his feels for Rafold, would he? Of that he wasn't sure. He didn't want to think of how people would react if they discovered he was bedding a man instead of a woman. No, he would be Lord of Winterfell one day and he couldn't afford to ruin that by bedding a man.

Why am I even thinking of the consequences of doing so in the first place?

That's when a thought dawned on him. The chill that was already in his chest, filling his lungs, had intensified and he almost ran his horse off the path due to not paying attention to where he was going.

Do I WANT to know what it's like? Is this me being more than curious about his feelings?

Robb tried to remind himself how to breathe as he looked over at Rafold. He was quite a handsome boy. His hair was beautiful and especially well taken care of for someone of his stature.

No... this is all just your mind playing tricks with you...

He tried to shrug it off, but it remained there, like a chill down his spine.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:08 am

Rafold was consumed in his thoughts. Not entirely sure of his surroundings. Were they even heading back to the castle still? Or was he imagining all of this just now?
It wasn't until he looked up and realized that he was the only one walking the horse that he noticed Robb had been staring at him. What had he done this time?
He blushed and looked back down, certain he was seeing things. Hoping he was seeing things. He didn't want the relationship between them to get any stranger.
When he looked up again, he noticed that there was a large dark grey mound off to the left side of the path, and it looked like fur. It took him a moment to register that this was the part of the story where all of the pups were found. He let his mouth turn up in a small smile, grateful that he was going to be in the presence of the cute little monsters.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 am

Robb decided on their way back down the hill towards their castle that he wanted to race Jon. He needed to get his mind off of everything that had been eating at him that day. He took off at a gallop, hot on his brother's tail, when they stumbled upon a large furred animal. He jumped off of his horse and crept towards it. He wasn't sure what it was and he wasn't sure if it was alive or dead. He knew he needed to proceed with caution.

It took only moments to realize it was indeed dead. It was also the largest wolf he had ever seen. He turned to walk away when he heard a few small whimpers from around the deceased creature. He inched closer and saw the small pups. He knew the mother must have given birth to the pups and then died, probably defending them.

"Jon, look at these!" He managed to pick one up, a mix of gray and black, and showed it to him. "Go grab father, there are so many of them!"

For the first time all day his smile reached his eyes. They were beautiful and were still so young, none of them having opened their eyes yet. He couldn't wait to show Bran! ...and Rafold.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 am

Jon quickly did as instructed and raced to bring to his father's attention that Robb had found something worth looking at. This was, by far, the highlight of the day. He couldn't believe how adorable the lot of them were.
He came back with his father, Theon, Bran, Jory, and of course, Rafold, just behind him.
"Look at what he's found..."

Rafold nodded his head, knowing what it was he was about to see. This was better than he could have imagined. Seeing it on screen was far less superior than the scene before him now.
The way Robb stood, looking down at the small pup in his arms, fawning over him. His hair was wind-blown from his race with Jon, cheeks flushed from the speed and now the adoration for the bundle of fur in his arms. The little nose of the pup burrowed into his chest, searching for some sign of food from his mother, who he thought was Robb. He laughed then, small and sweet. This was, yes, the best thing he could have been looking at, nothing else in the world could or would ever compare to this moment in time. He wished he could take a picture and keep it with him always.
The words he spoke next were entirely involuntary.
"That has got to be the best thing I have ever seen, so beautiful..."
What? Shit...
"I-I mean... Er... Mm..."
How in the hell am I supposed to coverthat up?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Robb was still holding the adorable pup when everyone else arrived. They were demanding that he step back and get away from the large, dead mother. Upon Jory's demand that he get away from the dead wolf and her pups, he looked up and grinned.

"She can't hurt you." He looked over at the mother. "She's dead."

As soon as Rafold spoke, Robb found himself staring at him. He could tell that he was embarrassed and was desperately searching for a way to cover what he had said. Robb chuckled, coming to the rescue.

"I would say so as well!" He picked up another pup and handed it to Bran. "They are very beautiful, and still alive luckily."

Jory had informed them all that they were Direwolfs, which never came south of the wall these days. It seemed to have him spooked. He demanded that they kill the pups, because they would only be a danger to everyone. Bran's wordless cry of dismay tore a pain through Robb's chest and he found himself staring at Rafold again.

Robb didn't know how to save the pups from the swords of his father and men. He wanted nothing more than to be able to keep them, so he attempted to plea with them, looking at Jon for help.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Rafold sighed, thankful that Robb had saved his slip up. He knew what was coming now, knew that Jon was going to suggest they keep them all. But when he hadn't spoken up, he noticed that Ned was taking the steps down the hill to kill the pups. He quickly jumped in front of him, stammering like a fool in fear of getting punished.
"Lord Stark, please. I uh- um... Your sigil of House Stark. It is the Direwolf, is it not? There are five pups, each for the children of Stark. It is fate that brings us to this place, my Lord. Your children were meant to have these pups. They could nurse them with warm milk, train them. I could personally make sure that they do not fall short of what is expected, and if they do, I can take their place for some time. I am good with training, my Lord..."
He lowered his head then, peeking back to see Robb's reaction. Hoping that his plea was good enough. Though, in his own opinion, it was Jon's idea and Ned's all put into one, so he didn't know how it could backfire on him.

Jon was stunned. He couldn't have thought up a better way to save these pups than what Rafold had just blabbered on about. The idea was as good as any, and was ashamed that he had not come up with it for his brothers, Robb and Bran. He crossed his arms, proud of Rafold, but wishing it had been he who saved his brothers.
Just another reason to prove that I am an outsider, even if they do call me "brother".
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Robb could have kissed Rafold in that moment, which was a very embarrassing observation on his part. His father had liked the idea and even praised Rafold for coming up with it. He then demanded that they all head back to Winterfell and bring the pups with them. On their way out of the small clearing he pulled Rafold aside to thank him.

"Thank you...so much." He winked then, and walked away. He hadn't meant to wink. It had just come out.

What in the blazes of hell is going on with me?

Robb was hoping that all of these mixed feelings and mixed thoughts he was having was just from a very trying day. He hoped that Rafold bringing these ideas to life wasn't bringing something to life inside him that he had never known was there. No, it would be far too dangerous...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Rafold could breathe again. Things were going perfect for him at this very moment. He had even gotten a wink from Robb. What that meant, he wasn't sure of, but the action had left him speechless, body tingling. He tread forward, lost in his thoughts.
It was then that he realized there was something missing from this scenario, and it was then that he noticed Jon Snow starting to act oddly. Yes, his wolf pup, "Ghost". He was still back there.
Jon slowed his horse and began to look around at the others riding with him.
"Do you hear that? That sound..."
Everyone looked at him oddly, other than Rafold who seemed to know what he was speaking of.
"Do you, Rafold?"

Rafold looked at him then, nodded, and watched as Jon turned back to get the pup. Everyone seemed to be in shock when he returned with the little beast. Theon teased him about the fact that it was an albino, probably cursed to die anyway. Rafold dared to shoot a look at him for it, and Theon turned his horse around to come face to face with him, raging.
Rafold gulped, waiting for the hit that he was sure about to come.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Robb watched at Theon turned around to face Rafold, fuming. He knew that Theon thought to raise a hand to him, and he wasn't going to stand by and let it happen. Whether Rafold had feelings for him or not, he like him, and whether Theon was his friend or not he would not let him lay a finger upon him.

"Back off, Theon." Robb rode forward, daring Theon with his eyes to make another move, the promise of what was to come if he did evident all over his face.

He caught himself feeling far more protective than he had expected to feel. It was almost a possessive feeling, like he didn't want anyone touching what was his. Rafold wasn't his though. He mentally kicked himself for the way his mind was acting and then turned to face Rafold, giving him a long unreadable look.

"Come on, Rafold." He motioned for him to follow closely, keeping himself in between the two of them, and continued to make his way to Winterfell.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Jon felt guilty for putting Rafold in Theon's way, but grateful that he would stand up to him like that, for his sake. He grinned at him, nodding his head, as he rode ahead with Robb. The relationship that was forming between the two of them was curious. He hadn't thought they had been close this whole time, but perhaps he had been wrong.
Rafold smiled at Jon, and followed after Robb obediently. He wasn't sure what was going on with him, but he seemed to be extra angry over the encounter that had occurred. Instead of riding behind him, he galloped a bit faster until their horses were neck and neck.
"Is everything alright Robb? You seem... agitated. Even more than you should be at Theon."
He lowered his head, embarrassed.
"Are you sure you and I are alright? I can stop talking to you, if you wish. Mind my tongue while you're around, avoid your gaze. I'll be as silent as the walls..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Robb thought on Rafold's words carefully. In some ways, for his own sake, it may have been better if he let Rafold do as he said, but there was just something inside him that didn't want him to disappear. He wanted him around. He took a deep breath and looked over at Rafold.

"Meet me in my chambers when we get back to Winterfell, we need to talk." He smiled at him, making sure he knew that he wasn't in trouble.

I guess I'm just going to have to be honest with him. I'm going to have to just tell him I'm confused right now, and yes, feeling rather protective.

He took a deep breath, knowing that Winterfell was just around the corner. He only hoped he could get the words out he needed to say once they got there.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Rafold blushed then. The thoughts that were going through his head were, he was certain, not what Robb had in mind. He began to wonder what it was really about then...
The ride back was actually, thankfully, silent. And beautiful. He was able to really look around and examine the snow-fallen trees, the sound the creek made below, babbling and icy. There were small birds making short sings with each other, he closed his eyes to listen.
Before he knew it, they were back in Winterfell, putting their horses back in their respective stalls in the stables. He noticed Robb head into the castle after bidding his family farewell, more than likely going to his chambers like he had promised.
Rafold took a deep breath and let it out, ragged and forced. He needed to calm himself. Robb was not taking him into his chambers to have his way with him. Robb was not into him that way. Robb was simply being a good man and talking to him to clear his mind of horrible things.
Yes. Yes...
He walked off towards the castle, taking the halls which he knew would lead him to Robb's chambers. When he reached the iron and wooden door, he knocked three times.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Robb knew it would be Rafold when three knocks sounded at his chamber door. He hesitated for a moment, not sure if he was prepared for the conversation he was about to have. He took a deep breath and let it escape his lungs, slowly, before pulling the heavy wooden door open to let Rafold enter his room. He had no choice but to voice how he was feeling or it would continue to eat at him and things would only grow more awkward between them. If that were to happen, people would become suspicious, and he couldn't afford that.

"Rafold," he closed the door behind Rafold as he entered the room, "I'm going to talk and you are going to listen."

He closed his eyes for a moment, collecting his jumbled thoughts. In no way was any of this going to be easy for him. He had never felt like this before, and it was eating at his insides, threatening to take him alive.

"After this morning, my mind has been filled with many thoughts. From the beginning I did not mind that you felt this way for me. I'm very flattered, to be honest." That's an understatement, you git. He took another deep breath before continuing his small speech. "You are attractive, as far as men go, and I find myself often staring at you now. My curiosity has peaked to a whole new level, and I can not seem to control this curiosity. I am not saying that I want to be with a man. I am merely saying that the thought it now in my head and is eating at my insides like a great bear feeds on his prey."

He was going crazy, of that he was sure.

"So, bear with me, because I'll be acting oddly quite a bit over the next...however long." He looked down at the floor. "I may be distant one moment and not able to leave you alone the next. I need to sort these thoughts out and decide what they mean, but I needed to be honest with you, Rafold. I was protective of you back there with Theon, more so than any man should be over another man, and that is the truth of it."

Kill me now.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Rafold was paralyzed. He simply just did not expect anything that had just come from Robb's mouth. If he hadn't been here himself, he wouldn't have believed it.
He had made Robb Stark bi-curious. He was almost giddy with realization.
He tried to conceal his smile but he just couldn't. This was better than anything he could have thought would have been going on during this conversation. He wanted to stand and embrace him, to hold him and tell him that everything will be okay. But he knew he couldn't do that. Not without an invitation from Robb first. He sighed and tried to say something. Anything.
"Take all the time you need," was all he could seem to form.
The heat that was rising inside was remarkable. Not the kind from his embarrassment before at the stables, but the kind he felt with when he had been with Trey and Enrique... Only ten times stronger. He realized he was growing an erection, and there was nothing he could do to hide, nor stop it. He shook his head, frustrated that, for once, his cock wouldn't behave itself.
"Did you feel like ripping Theon's head off?"
He chuckled for a moment. Trying to break the tension in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 pm

At first Robb wasn't sure how Rafold would react. He was unsure of whether or not he got his point across. He was about to continue when a smile broke out across Rafold's face. It brought a smile to his own. He was glad to clear up all of the confusion and angst there had been between the two of them up until that moment. He took a deep breath and let it out, relieved to have finally gotten everything figured out for the moment.

"Thank you for your understanding." Robb tried to be serious, but cracked another smile. This kid just was too hard not to smile at.

It didn't take long before Robb noticed the erection growing in Rafold's pants. At first, he was shocked, then flattered, and then shocked again. The sight of it was making his abdomen twist and grow hot, and he couldn't for the life of him figure out why. That's when his own groin began to react, and he gritted his teeth, willing it to go away.

"You haven't the slightest idea." He shook his head. "Theon is a good person, most of the time, but there are things wrong in his head that tend to disgust me from time to time. I wanted to tear off more than his head in that moment."

He grinned, completely forgetting about his groin, which was the biggest mistake he could have made...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Rafold couldn't help but notice the reaction that was going on in Robb's pants. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. What on earth was causing this to happen to him? He lowered his gaze, more blush reaching his face. He shifted in his seat and tried to swallow, but found that his mouth was suddenly very, very dry. He wished he had some water. Or even better, wine.
"I know he's a good man. But I, too, have seen how twisted and dark he can be. How cruel he is to some of the handmaids. I wouldn't be surprised if he did more than just be harsh to them..."
He wanted to somehow distract himself from what was going on in his pants. But he couldn't get his mind off of it. He looked back at Robb, and then back down to his groin.
The heat immediately rushed his face once more.
Damn it!...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Robb knew that Rafold had noticed that his cock was growing in his pants, and with how large it was he knew that there was no way to hide it. He also knew that it was making Rafold's growing erection that much worse, which embarrassed him and made his worse in turn. He walked over to the pitcher of water on his bedside table and poured two glasses. If Rafold felt anything like he felt, then he'd need the water as well. He walked over and handed one of the cups to him, knowing his groin was within reach of Rafold. He backed away and took a large gulp before speaking.

"Yes, well, it is not I who gets to choose what punishment Theon will endure for all of the wrongs he does in his life." He took a deep breath. "Damn it."

The erection that was throbbing in his pants was getting extremely hard to ignore. He almost chuckled, realizing the pun. He looked up at Rafold and shook his head, trying to find amusement in the entire situation.

"It seems we are both finding it difficult to control ourselves." He shook his head, laughing. "What have you done to me?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Rafold gladly took the cup that Robb had offered him. He drank the whole thing before the man before him had even started to laugh. This shocked him, of course. He wasn't expecting Robb to be laughing during this situation in the least. Though he supposed, knowing Robb, that he would try to make light of to distract everyone from any negativity they may be feeling. He silently thanked him for the gesture, and set the cup down.
"I don't know, Robb. Ha... I apologize?"
Try as he might, his ever-growing erection wouldn't cease in making its appearance, so he did the only thing he thought he would be able to do: adjust himself. Before he could even turn away and warn Robb, he had his hand down in his pants and moving things around. His cock was now flat up against his stomach. It felt a little awkward, since the clothing he was wearing was far from what he was used to, but it was no longer visible to anyone that it was there.
He sighed, feeling slightly accomplished, when he realized what he had just done in front of Robb.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 am

Robb watched as Rafold put his hand down his pants and began to adjust himself. With a few motions he knew that Rafold's cock now lay against his stomach, no longer overly visible to those who would pass him by. He took a deep breath, his cock now throbbing uncontrollably. He closed his eyes for a moment and let the breath out slowly.

"Well, I'm glad you're comfortable enough in front of me to adjust yourself." Robb made a joke of it, but deep down he was embarrassed and knew that it showed. The hardness of his cock was going no where and just as he opened his eyes to look at Rafold again, he felt it jump.

Gods help me.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 am

Rafold blushed. He couldn't believe that he had just done that in front of Robb. But he was thankful that, even still, he was trying to make a joke out of it. He knew that it was failing horribly for him, because his own erection was nowhere near faltering. And, unlike Rafold, Robb wouldn't adjust himself in front of anyone. He was too polite for that.
He stood then, grabbing his cup and wanting to fill it with more water. When he stood, he was only a couple of inches from Robb, which left a very small gap between him and his cock. He gulped, staring into Robb's eyes.
"I-I am just going to get some more of the water, if that's alright?"
He swallowed, hard. Feeling Robb's strained breath on his skin was driving him even more mad than when he was just looking at his growing erection. Now he felt trapped, though he knew he could move at any direction if he so chose. The problem was though, he was feeling trapped in his feelings. Not in his position. He wanted so badly just to grab Robb and kiss him passionately, with all of his being. Grab his cock and just put it in his mouth.
The thought made him throb against his stomach and he let out a gasp.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 am

Robb knew that Rafold's gasp was from the jump he had just witnessed his cock do against his stomach. Robb knew the feeling, because his cock continued to make jumps whenever he thought too much about Rafold's cock. Why was it that he had felt this way so suddenly. It wasn't until Rafold had confessed his own feelings that Robb realized that it may be possible for him to be attracted to men. Had it been there all along?

He longed to touch himself. To pull himself from his clothing and stroke his shaft, up and down, the intensity growing until he found his release. He knew that would have to wait, though. He would take care of himself when the time was right. Until then, he just had to get through the here and now.

He could tell Rafold was having a hard time moving away from him, so he gracefully moved aside. He didn't want to make this harder on either of them than it already was.

"G-go right ahead." He knew he had stuttered, but he couldn't help it. His erection was beginning to hurt him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: